“I don’t think he got the memo that ‘Puffs are supposed to be friendly,” James had said once to a reporter, who had promptly printed the quote followed by a description of Albus’ friends: “The most hostile badgers I’ve had the misfortune to meet.”

 

 

NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER!!

 

As the recent scandal surrounding the Boy-Who-Lived’s middle child sparks unprecedented interest from the public, Rita Skeeter has named Albus Potter as the star of the latest instalment in her ‘Life and Lies’ series, set to be released on 31st March, 2022. The Daily Prophet Press are expecting the most sensational bestseller of the century, as Skeeter digs into the secrets of the anti-social Potter and his best friends: a juvenile delinquent, a Quidditch star, a heartbreaker, and a genius.

 

Prepare for an exposé that will answer the questions on everyone’s lips: How did a boy like Albus end up in Hufflepuff? Why do the Potters work so hard to keep him out of the limelight? And who is the mysterious stranger he was seen kissing on New Year’s Eve?


Rating and Advisories (required): Teen Audiences (Violence)
Content Warnings (optional): Breakups, Bullying

Genre: Drama, Humor, Romance

Tropes: Family, Friends to Lovers, Slow Build/Slow Burn

Story Type: Novella (under 50,000 words)
Incomplete · Published: 28 Sep 2018 · Updated: 14 Oct 2018 · Words: 19181 · Chapters: 3 · Reviews: 6 · Likes: 8 · Reads: 4061

Series: Hufflepuff Golden Chalice Winners



1. Return to Hogwarts by suzy turquoise blue (5917 words) · 4 Reviews · 3 likes

2. The Potions Partner by suzy turquoise blue (5667 words) · 1 Reviews · 2 likes

3. Hufflepuff vs Ravenclaw by suzy turquoise blue (7597 words) · 1 Reviews · 3 likes