Welcome to FanficTalk

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • we're very excited to announce our new name: fanfictalk!
  • welcome to the new house cup year!
  • jump into the prefects' game of battleship!

Classifieds

abhorsen.

abhorsen.

If you are looking for staff members for an existing community, please post in this thread using the following form:

[b]Site Name: [/b]
[b]Site Type: [/b](e.g., writing archive, Marvel forum)
[b]Available Positions: [/b]
[b]Site description: [/b]
[b]Application closing date: [/b]

Please note that any site advertising for positions may not promote or glorify bigotry, self-injury, substance abuse, or non-consensual sexual content.

• 3 weeks later...

Site Name: Gluttony

Site Type: (e.g., writing archive, Marvel forum) Story Archive and Forum

Available Positions: Admin

Site description: Gluttony has been around since 2008 and is owned/operated soley by myself. Things have slowed down recently as I cannot compete with bigger archives. I'm looking for people who are motivated and forward thinking to help take Gluttony into the next generation.

Application closing date: N/A

• 3 years later...
Zinnia Grey
Posted (edited)
[b]Site Name: [/b] Burn the Ships 
[b]Site Type: [/b] Harry Potter 
[b]Available Positions: [/b] 
Founders: some creative people who will lend me a hand in building the site as well as come up with their own ideas and sub-plots. As the individuals who are helping me build my community, we work together as a team. We are the final word on what characters are accepted. 0/4

Site Mods: individuals that will assist the admin sort, read apps, and sort claims. they also may help with sub-plots, events, and activity checks. 0/4

Discord Mods: greet new members, answer questions, and plotting ideas. 0/4

Advertising Mods: this an important job that has several different parts to handle- advertising and clean out old ads. please work together and divide jobs equally. 0/4

Social Media Mods: maintain and update our social media accounts. 0/4

Coding Mods: if you are able to create codes for our community, we'd love to have you onboard. please send examples of your codes. 0/4

Graphic Mods: on every site we are going site graphics. 0/4
[b]Site description: [/b] Hello friends! I have a site that is a work in progress and I need some help me to build it as well as run it smoothly. If you are someone who enjoys the Potter community- specifically the Trio-Era- and would like to help me bring the concept to life please do not hesitate to apply. 
My concept for the site is a political intrigue and technological advancement where Voldemort does not exist and there are no Death Eaters around. I am looking for people who are willing to update JK Rowlings world and make it better. 

[b]Application closing date: [/b] N/A
Edited by gaia (beatrix)