We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
welcome back to fairyland for this year's review event! the inkys are just around the corner! keep an eye out for easter eggs in fairyland!

something wicked

something foxy

something foxy

so.... i'm deleting yaxley and starting again. that is all for now. 

• Elmo 1
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• something foxy

• Crimson Quill

• viking grumpy fox

• Aphoride

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

update time:  midnight falling to pieces. vic and teddy 4. vic's internal monologue as her mental health slips again. not the funnest thing to write and i wasn't feeling particularly go

i swore that this year i was actually going to use my wj and... in january that didn't pan out... oh well... i'm here now!  i was going to finish writing chapter eighteen of yaxley in 2019 and i.

wee update for now. @Crimson Quill basically destroyed all of my current writing plans by pointing out that my two next-gen jsp/oc (sortof) stories actually fit perfectly together, meaning i can rewri

Posted Images