Welcome to FanficTalk

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • we're very excited to announce our new name: fanfictalk!
  • welcome to the new house cup year!
  • jump into the prefects' game of battleship!

grumpy cat

pirate grumpy cat

prideofprewett

Thank you for taking the time to repost this! I'm really sorry if my review was annoying :$ I think including some kind of family tree in an appendix is an interesting idea. But then again I am easily confused when there are a lot of characters and maybe a lot of other people on here are better Black fans than me haha. Also I spy Callidora...my girl Cedrella's big sister...even if you plan on ignoring her...I'm a fan. ;)

Anyway Kris, I really am excited you are pursuing this story for NaNo! And again I hope my review was ok and not too annoying. I love this story so far (so much so that I am sneaking a peek at Ch 2 during my kids naptime) ❤️  

• Haha 1

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pirate grumpy cat

• sunshine_locks

• shadowycorner

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i was doing a review swap with julie ( @magnifique ) on corrupted lungs and they're the absolute bestest because along with a review that made me feel a lot of nice things they made me this beautiful

Napalm Skies picspam (m) ++ i've finished napalm skies and honestly, i've been really amazed at the feedback i've gotten - mostly from people just telling me they really liked it, not via

so uhhhh instead of actually writing the thing i made a banner for it ??? i haven't been feeling good this weekend (this week? two weeks? month??) so i spent most of yesterday (............

Posted Images

pirate grumpy cat
Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, prideofprewett said:

Thank you for taking the time to repost this! I'm really sorry if my review was annoying :$ I think including some kind of family tree in an appendix is an interesting idea. But then again I am easily confused when there are a lot of characters and maybe a lot of other people on here are better Black fans than me haha. Also I spy Callidora...my girl Cedrella's big sister...even if you plan on ignoring her...I'm a fan. ;)

Anyway Kris, I really am excited you are pursuing this story for NaNo! And again I hope my review was ok and not too annoying. I love this story so far (so much so that I am sneaking a peek at Ch 2 during my kids naptime) ❤️  

nooo it wasn't annoying at all, i loved it - thank you *_* ! and there are entirely too many blacks running around the wizarding world, i think i would confuse myself if i tried to include all of the ones who are alive in 1975 oops :dumpsterfire:

edit: but also yesterday i realised i really am a black family stan so i collected my black family oneshots (you're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece and feral heart) + you should see me in a crown into a series named the black fire

Edited by pirate grumpy cat
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
pirate grumpy cat

i've now written 34 poems for lingering darkness and each one feels like i rip a little part of me and put it in that collection and it's actually fucking scary and i keep wanting to delete them from the archives but also i don't so i'm basically just mindfucking myself. i've been in that sort of mood because grief also fucking sucks and runs me down along with everything else.

i like these lines from six am:

we live for the dark
for the flaming meteors lighting up the night sky

(...)

and i’m the worst thing you’ve ever done
but you paint me in shades of silver and gold
right before we fall together
before we fade away into gray

and what’s one more scar
when it’s you and i

• Like 1