News Ticker

The Hogwarts Express: Ultimate Hangman

something wicked

my post time was slightly delayed by the arrival of free tacos at my place of work... but the time has come to celebrate one final hangman victor.

t_1484255990770_name_5877f22ce4b03735090

our last prisoner… well, we’re just going to call him Hangman Prisoner No. 34. we’d love to be able to tell you his name, but sadly, we don’t know it either. when he was asked to write it down for the jailer, it became clear that he unfortunately cannot spell. his crime is plotting to overthrow our beloved Queen Branwen ( @abhorsen.) and claiming that a woman with great hair cannot rule the land of HPFT. he’s also been accused of plotting to build a wall around HPFT to prevent new members from joining - we prefects are still a bit confused on this one, because the logistics of building a wall around a website are a bit impossible, but he seems set on it. we’ve yet to get any sort of confession out of him, because he only answers our questions with ‘no treason!’ 

this toupee-topped, tangoed troublemaker has been sentenced to the gallows. will he hang, or shall our FAULTLESS justice system pull through again and save him? it’s up to you.

your word/phrase is as follows:

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _

disclaimer: any resemblance to real life people is purely coincidence. we have no idea what you’re talking about. 

but on a more serious note, and as a final disclaimer for the events of this last round, i would just like to add that anything here that remotely resembles a political opinion belongs solely to the individual prefects who contributed to the development of this round and does not reflect any sort of overall stance of HPFT as a whole.

Edited by ShadowRose
  • Haha 6

and kris takes the final first e for slytherin house!

giphy.gif

there is one e.

_ _ _ _ _ e _ _ _ _ _ _ _   _ _ _ _ _    _ _ _ _

letters guessed: e

• Like 2

giphy.gif

there are two i's and one a.

_ _ _ i _ e _ _ _ a _ _ _    _ _ i _ _    _ _ _ _

letters guessed: e, i, a

• Like 1

barack-oh-yeah-1457998026.gif

there is one t.

_ _ _ i _ e _ _ _a _ t _    _ _ i _ _    _ _ _ _

letters guessed: e, i, a, t

• Like 1

remember, slytherin, only one guess at a time! we know there's a massive #squad, but make sure you wait in between!

giphy.gif

i'm going to take the first guess you posted, which is kris's n. but ravenclaw got r so i'm adding that. there's one n and one r!

_ _ r i _ e n _ _a _ t _    _ _ i _ _    _ _ _ _

letters guessed: e, i, a, t, n, r

Edited by ShadowRose
  • Like 1

giphy.gif

we're taking it back to basics here, folks. anyways, there's an o and four s's.

s _ r i _ e n s _a _ t s    _ _ i _ _    s _ o _

letters guessed: e, i, a, t, n, r, o, s

• Like 1

Scrivenshaft's Quill Shop

• Like 1

and kris all of slytherin house prove, once again, why they're the champions of this hangman thread. good job slytherin!!

now, you might be wondering about the fate of our dear Hangman Prisoner No. 34. well, we’ve realised that we might have been a little… overzealous in our sentencing measures. instead, we’ve sent Prisoner No. 34 to our colleague Fogbert Ruller, Chief Sentencing Measurer, who shall conduct a thorough investigation and deal with him appropriately. HPFT is safe from threats to its rulership, and Queen Branwen has officially abolished capital punishment in the land of HPFT, which means that our rounds of ultimate hangman have come to an end.

as for me...

giphy.gif

tomorrow, we play a new game. ?

Edited by ShadowRose
have edited my post to accurately reflect the #slytherinsquad collective effort -taylor
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

aw it was actually @Alexis Black who guessed this one, i was just a bit faster on posting it ;)

Edited by starbuck
  • Like 3

#SlytherWIN

:slytherin:

:slytherincrest:

????

• Like 5

• Guest locked this topic