News Ticker

down-in-flames' graphics

down-in-flames

@RogueSlytherin hi!! here's what i came up with - let me know if you'd like me to make any changes ^_^

spacer.png

• Like 1

Taylor!!! ❤️ can i maybe request some award graphics?? If it's also cool to PM them to me so the winners can be a surprise? :P

Graphic type/dimesions: award graphics, 300x200 (i dont understand dimensions though, so feel free to change this as it works best for you.
Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT
What you'd like on graphic: okay so I've broken it up into text and images

Text: The placements, and then I can PM you the winners so they don't get spoilered?

1. 1st Place + story title/author
  2. 2nd Place + story title/author
  3. 3rd Place + story title/author
  4. Honorable Mention
  5. Participant

Images: If you can manage couples, that would be cool but also v understandable if not, and even if you can't get the people, that's cool too, I ask only for the vibe to be a la To All The Boys I've Loved Before ❤️ oh also if its too much, feel free to pick one person for all of them, honestly this is just my "all my dreams come true" list but 100% if its too much, cut it as you see fit, you are the graphic maker extraordinaire and i trust your *vision*

1. Lana Condor/Noah Centineo (couple pics: 1, 2, 3; single: 1, 2, 3)
  2. Matthew Daddario/Harry Shum Jr (couple pics: 1 [honestly, anything from this album]; single: 1, 2)
  3. Andy Samberg/Melissa Fumero (couple pics: 1, 2, 3, 4; single: 1, 2)
  4. Gina Rodriguez/Brett Dier (couple pics: 1, 2, 3; single: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
  5. Just cutesy romantical vibes, if you wanna add your favourite couple/person from a couple go ahead as well :P

I will be asking all people who receive a graphic to rehost+credit you if they decide to put them anywhere, they will also be rehosted+credited in a blog post to announce the winners, hence why I don't have any links yet. (also if im missing something, lemme know im hopped up on cold brew as you are aware and ily ❤️ )

• 3 months later...

this request has been filled - one slot open! 😛

• Haha 1

Story and Author Name, including link: a bisexual chaos disaster (m)

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner - 700x150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: FFT

What you'd like on the graphic:

TEXT - "a bisexual chaos disaster" - the title; "maraudertimes" - my name
PEOPLE - Kat McNamara, Jane Levy, Madeleine Petsch (sp?)
VIBE - yeet by timothee chalamet and pete davidson

• 1 month later...

@fairy of time yeet

spacer.png

pls let me know if the vibes are appropriate

• Love 1

20 minutes ago, flame fairy said:

@fairy of time yeet

spacer.png

pls let me know if the vibes are appropriate

VIBES ARE SO APPROPRIATE I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHH :stitch-2: gonna rehost and shove it on that story (and credit) asapppp

Story and Author Name, including link: embracing the chaos

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner - 700x150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: FFT

What you'd like on the graphic:

TEXT - "embracing the chaos" - the title; "maraudertimes" - my name
PEOPLE - Kat McNamara, Jane Levy, Madeleine Petsch (sp?)
VIBE - "you've never experienced the epic highs and lows of high school football" or whatever that quote was...

• 1 month later...
On 2/14/2021 at 5:40 PM, maraudertimes said:

"you've never experienced the epic highs and lows of high school football"

this was the funniest vibe to try to make a banner to

spacer.png

you know the drill, lemme know if you want any edits or rehost+credit :P

• elmo fire 1

On 3/23/2021 at 12:55 PM, down-in-flames said:

this was the funniest vibe to try to make a banner to

spacer.png

you know the drill, lemme know if you want any edits or rehost+credit :P

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE ITTTTTT :stitch-2: i will rehost/credit all that jazz when i give myself a moment to take a breath, UGH IM SO EXCITED TO PUT IT UP AND THERES FOOTBALL IN THE BACKGROUND HOW PERFECT

Edited by BellaLeBullfrog
graphic being used and credited

Hi Taylor! 🥰

I'd like to snag a request spot! I recently finished a draft of my novel and would like to announce that on Twitter with a lovely shiny graphic! If that's not the kind of thing you want to make that's totally fine!

Story and Author Name, including link: Portal on the Platform (don't need my author name!)

Graphic type/dimensions:  Chapter image size 😊 (I think that would work best?)

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: Twitter (bianca_breen)

What you'd like on the graphic: Railway tracks, in the country not city. The main character face claim is Dylan Sprayberry (black hair) and I'd like the female lead (Gabriella Wilde) as background/smaller. I associate like a sparkly purple with this novel. It's all (dark) fairy stuff, if that helps! 😋 Here's the Pinterest board+ (M) for vibes and a general aesthetic idea!

Hope that's all okay! Let me know if you need more, and thank you so much! 💕

Edited by victoria_anne
  • Like 1
  • Eyes 1

• 2 weeks later...

hi b! i went with a slightly larger/wider dimension than the typical chapter image size after poking around on google re: twitter graphic sizes, though i'm happy to make a smaller/narrower version if you'd prefer ^_^ and of course let me know if you'd like me to make any other changes as well!

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • sparkles 1

I wish you could have seen my face when I saw this - my jaw drop and I just wanted to scream. I LOVE IT!!!! I think the size will look fine on Twitter (thank you for looking into that!) and I'm literally posting it right now. Thank you SO much! 💜😘

• Love 1

hey taylor,

I can't help thinking that you were the person for this!

story and author name + linkBlue Skies , crimson quill

graphic type: banner 

site to use graphic on: fft archives 

What you would like on the graphic: so I'm thinking vibes from taylor swift's album, lover. That soft colour/pastels like blue and pink, colours, clouds, spark, romantic vibes. My faceclaims for lavender and oliver - freya mavor & liam hemsworth. pinterest if helpful: click (m) 

Thank you so much!! ❤❤

• 2 weeks later...

@Crimson Quill here's what i came up with - let me know if you'd like me to make any changes! ^_^

spacer.png

• sparkles 1

@down-in-flames taylor!!! So its pretty 😍🥰 if possible, can you remove the larger picture of freya's head in the background? 😊

thanks for the lovely review too! 

@Crimson Quill no problem! i made two versions - one where both characters are at their original size and one where i made them both just a lil larger since there's no longer a third image to balance them with

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by grumpy cat
graphic used&credited
  • sparkles 1
  • heart eyes 1

Hiii, Taylor! Hope you don't mind me swooping in here ^_^

Story and Author Name + Link: cruel summer by dreamshadow
Graphic Type: banner 
Site to use graphic on: fft archives 
What you would like on the graphic: Definitely Murphy (Richard Harmon) and Emma (Crystal Reed), on opposite sides of the banner if possible. It's the sequel to Nights Like These with an angsty break-up, but nothing too angsty/dark, if that makes sense. I'm thinking maybe dark blueish? Like dark ocean/stormy kinda vibes. It's another beach AU and yes, the title is from the Taylor Swift song, because obviously, and the story is basically them struggling to work their shit out after a breakup. +Here's a Pinterest board for the beach series if it helps.

Thank you! 😊🖤

Edited by dreamshadow

• 1 month later...

@dreamshadow hi jill, i'm so sorry for the wait on this 🙃 let me know if you'd like me to make any changes 

spacer.png

• sparkles 1
  • heart eyes 1

On 5/31/2021 at 4:41 PM, down-in-flames said:

@dreamshadow hi jill, i'm so sorry for the wait on this 🙃 let me know if you'd like me to make any changes 

spacer.png

oh my godddd 😍 i love it so much! if it's possible, is there any way to make murphy slightly less white? if not, i can definitely take it as is ❤️ 

Edited by BellaLestrange87
banner being used and credited

• 3 weeks later...

@dreamshadow i'm the worst for taking forever to get this done 🙃 how's this?

spacer.png

• Love 1
  • elmo fire 1
  • heart eyes 1

On 6/22/2021 at 6:27 PM, down-in-flames said:

@dreamshadow i'm the worst for taking forever to get this done 🙃 how's this?

spacer.png

literally perfect 😍😍 thank you so much, taylor! ❤️ 

Edited by BellaLestrange87
graphic being used and credited
  • Like 1

Graphic type/dimensions: 500x150 (sig size) and 200x200 (or is it 100x100?) matching profile pic

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: FFT

What you'd like on the graphic: something summer-y, possibly with kitties ('cause what's a juls without kitties? Seriously) in maybe a Downton Abbey theme? (Downton Tabbies!! lol) Anything works for me.

Or go wild - Loki themed goodness with a kitty sidekick? (can you see a cat with Loki's crown?)

Thanks in advance!

Edited by juls

• 3 weeks later...

@juls i saw 'cat with loki's crown' and immediately had to try that direction. happy to make any changes or try a different idea if you'd prefer :P

spacer.png spacer.png

Edited by dreamshadow
graphic being used & credited
  • sparkles 1
  • heart eyes 1