We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
welcome back to fairyland for this year's review event! the inkys are just around the corner! keep an eye out for easter eggs in fairyland!

down-in-flames' graphics

flame fairy

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• flame fairy

• CheekyTorah-Lex

• fairy of time

• RonsGirlsPatronus

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Lacey Black oh my gosh i am so sorry that i've taken this long, please let me know if you'd like any changes, all that good stuff

@RonsGirlFriday how's this? let me know if you'd like me to make any changes! 

@maraudertimes bright and chaotic comin' at ya! lemme know if you want me to make any changes 

FurmidableRogue

Can I pop in for another request? 👀

Story and Author Name, including link: Somebody That I Used To Know [by: RogueSlytherin]

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner - 700x150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT, HPFF

What you'd like on the graphic:

• People: Rose Weasley [Holland Roden], Scorpius Malfoy [Dacre Montgomery]
  • Text: The title [Somebody That I Used To Know]; it would be cool if 'now you're just' sort of leads up to the main title. 
  • Mood/Vibe: It's a fairly drama filled story and focused on the lost love of Rose/Scorp. The story bounces back and forth in time from when they were young and in love and married to the present where they're divorced and bitter about the past. 
  • Other optional things to include: Rose was in Ravenclaw, now she's a curse-breaker, Scorp was in Slytherin, now he's a chaser for the Chudley Cannons
  • 2 weeks later...
fairy of time

Taylor!!! ❤️ can i maybe request some award graphics?? If it's also cool to PM them to me so the winners can be a surprise? :P

Graphic type/dimesions: award graphics, 300x200 (i dont understand dimensions though, so feel free to change this as it works best for you.
Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT
What you'd like on graphic: okay so I've broken it up into text and images

Text: The placements, and then I can PM you the winners so they don't get spoilered?

1. 1st Place + story title/author
  2. 2nd Place + story title/author
  3. 3rd Place + story title/author
  4. Honorable Mention
  5. Participant

Images: If you can manage couples, that would be cool but also v understandable if not, and even if you can't get the people, that's cool too, I ask only for the vibe to be a la To All The Boys I've Loved Before ❤️ oh also if its too much, feel free to pick one person for all of them, honestly this is just my "all my dreams come true" list but 100% if its too much, cut it as you see fit, you are the graphic maker extraordinaire and i trust your *vision*

1. Lana Condor/Noah Centineo (couple pics: 1, 2, 3; single: 1, 2, 3)
  2. Matthew Daddario/Harry Shum Jr (couple pics: 1 [honestly, anything from this album]; single: 1, 2)
  3. Andy Samberg/Melissa Fumero (couple pics: 1, 2, 3, 4; single: 1, 2)
  4. Gina Rodriguez/Brett Dier (couple pics: 1, 2, 3; single: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5)
  5. Just cutesy romantical vibes, if you wanna add your favourite couple/person from a couple go ahead as well :P

I will be asking all people who receive a graphic to rehost+credit you if they decide to put them anywhere, they will also be rehosted+credited in a blog post to announce the winners, hence why I don't have any links yet. (also if im missing something, lemme know im hopped up on cold brew as you are aware and ily ❤️ )

• 3 months later...
fairy of time

Story and Author Name, including link: a bisexual chaos disaster (m)

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner - 700x150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: FFT

TEXT - "a bisexual chaos disaster" - the title; "maraudertimes" - my name
PEOPLE - Kat McNamara, Jane Levy, Madeleine Petsch (sp?)
VIBE - yeet by timothee chalamet and pete davidson

• 1 month later...
fairy of time
20 minutes ago, flame fairy said:

@fairy of time yeet

spacer.png

pls let me know if the vibes are appropriate

VIBES ARE SO APPROPRIATE I LOVE IT SO MUCHHHHH :stitch-2: gonna rehost and shove it on that story (and credit) asapppp

fairy of time

Story and Author Name, including link: embracing the chaos

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner - 700x150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: FFT

TEXT - "embracing the chaos" - the title; "maraudertimes" - my name
PEOPLE - Kat McNamara, Jane Levy, Madeleine Petsch (sp?)
VIBE - "you've never experienced the epic highs and lows of high school football" or whatever that quote was...