News Ticker

Felpata_Lupin's reviews

Felpata_Lupin

i hope i'm doing this right lajljsfs, but also thank you!

Story and Author Name, including link: high stakes / page thirteen aka me 
Warnings and Advisories: none 
Genre: action/adventure, crime/mystery
Length: two chapters so far/7214 words 
Ships: none 
Summary:

A prestigious painting has gone missing from a London gallery.
Authorities suspect it's an inside job. They're not wrong.

Retired thief Cas King is back for one reason only- revenge. But between a missing thief syndicate, rusty skills, a shifty buyer,  and the new threat of someone replacing him in the criminal underworld, he needs to do a lot more than that to prove his worth.

Areas of Concern: none, really - just interested in if i'm hitting the general vibe right 
Current Review Request Count: 1/5 

Edited by page thirteen.

Story and Author Name, including linklibera nos a malo by la_topolina
Warnings and Advisories:  Domestic Abuse, Sexual Content, Slurs, Substance Abuse, Suicide, Violence
Genre: action/adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Length: Chapter 9 is 5697 words
Ships: Snape/OC
Summary:

Severus and Miranda may have admitted their feelings to themselves, but they are bound and determined to hide them from each other. As the chaos of war chips away at their fragile foundation of trust, can their love hope to survive the gathering storm?

Areas of Concern: Your thoughts! Especially about Sanguini ❤️
Current Review Request Count: 1/5 

Chiara, how are you? I hope good :) Hope it's ok for me to drop a request here. But anyway, you've enjoyed this one, so I figured why not give you the latest chapter to take a peek at? ;)

Story and Author Name, including link: Woven Together by prideofprewett
Warnings and Advisories: None
Genre: Fluff, Angst
Length: Chapter 5 at 2,260 words 
Ships: Arthur/Molly (although there isn't much of the ship in Chapter 5)
Summary: Before her marriage to Arthur, Molly knitted a blanket that became a fixture in the Weasley household. See the many ways in which this blanket offered warmth, comfort, fun, leisure, and much more to each member of the immediate Weasley family.  
Areas of Concern: Well with this one I worry about writing from a child's POV...is it too simplistic or too advanced for a four almost five year old? But other than that, I'd just love to hear your thoughts :yes:
Current Review Request Count: 3/5

Hi Chiara, saw your twitter request and figured if I haven't made your teeth rot from all the fluffy sweetness I'm writing, you might like some more. :) (I'll get to reading the rest of Liar too at some point this weekend too, I promise ;) )

Story and Author Name, including link: Comfort in Chaos by prideofprewett
Warnings and Advisories:  None really. Some references to drinking and drugs in later chapters, but nothing too graphic. 
Genre: AU (sort of kind of, but not really), Fluff, Humor, Romance
Length: Chapter 1 (4017 words)
Ships: Molly Prewett/Arthur Weasley
Summary: Molly Prewett invites a group of friends to her aunt’s summer cottage for a post-Hogwarts weekend getaway. What begins as a carefully crafted girl’s weekend soon spirals into a rowdy house party with boys and booze. As Molly clings to the edges of the raucous celebration, she finds Arthur Weasley doing the same. With a shared interest in avoiding over the top festivities, they discover that perhaps there’s always been something a bit more than friendship between them.

Areas of Concern: Just your thoughts! ❤️ 
Current Review Request Count: 2/5

@kuusi palaa your reviews are done (read the first 2 chapters for now, but you'll definitely see me back soon! ;))

@prideofprewett I'll get to yours tomorrow, I need to go to sleep early tonight... :couch: But I'm very excited to read more of your lovely writing! :wub:

Edited by Felpata_Lupin
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Hi Chiara! I haven't been to visit your thread in a while! :hug:

Story and Author Name, including link: Irrational (chapter 16) by RonsGirlFriday
Warnings and Advisories: T, none
Genre: Romance, drama, humor
Length: Chapter 16 is 6513 words
Ships: Percy/Audrey
Summary: Most people seem to judge him -- but Audrey doesn't. Most people seem not to see her -- but Percy does.

Areas of Concern: Your thoughts!
Current Review Request Count: 3/5

i hope it's alright that i came back ;D 😏

Story and Author Name, including link: high stakes / by me (ch3 as you've done the first two!)
Warnings and Advisories: N/A
Genre:  action/adventure, crime/mystery
Length: chapter 3 is 3967 words 😄 
Ships: N/A
Summary: 

Retired thief Cas King is back for one reason only- revenge. But between a missing thief syndicate, rusty skills, a shifty buyer,  and the new threat of someone replacing him in the criminal underworld, he needs to do a lot more than that to prove his worth.

Areas of Concern: i think i started getting into the groove of it in this chapter and i hope it shows, but your general thoughts as always 😄 
Current Review Request Count: 2/5 

thank you! ❤️

hiiiiiii i'm back with a new thing :P

Story and Author Name, including link: educational hazards by down-in-flames
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: au, fluff, humor, romance
Length: 8034 words
Summary

Every student at Hogwarts High knew that you didn't talk about Miss Evans in Mr. Potter’s class, and vice versa.

Nymphadora Tonks knew this too; she just didn’t particularly care.

Ships: james/lily
Areas of Concern: just your thoughts as usual! ❤️

[2/5 open requests]

Story and Author Name, including link: A Spectrum of Beasts | Ao3 (could please you cross post the review on both sites?)
Genre: novel (wip) / 1 chapter posted
Length: 1051 words
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: None in particular. Just looking for some feedback in general and love for my new fic.
Current Review Request Count: _2_/5 

Thanks so much! 🥰 I have responded and I am back because I updated Newt with a new chapter! 

Story and Author Name, including link: A Spectrum of Beasts by livingfree (FFT | AO3) 12+
Genre: drama / general / family
Length: Novel (ch 2 is up on both sites)
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: Not a concern, just over all impression of the scene where Newt has a sensory overload.
Current Review Request Count: 2/5

• 4 weeks later...

hiiiii. You said you like Marauders fic and I've just started posting my first one so I hope it's okay to slip in for a review here. 

Story and Author Name, including link: to all the lions i've loved before by melonknee
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: romance/humor
Length: 1687 words chapter 1
Ships: Lily Evans/Marlene Mckinnon
Summary: 

lion.banner

Lily Evans love letters are her most secret prized posessions. She writes love letters when she has a crush so intense there's nothing else she can do. The four letters in total are Frank Longbottom the headboy from her first year, Remus Lupin her third year study buddy, Marlene McKinnon long time best friend, and the newest one. James Potter. When her letters somehow get out, after James has settled on a new girlfriend, the only person she can turn to for help is Marlene and her own letter. 

Areas of Concern: Just an overview of your opinion on character & readability 
Current Review Request Count: 1/5

Edited by dreamshadow

story and author name, including link: you're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece by grumpy cat
warnings and advisories: substance abuse, domestic abuse, suicide, sexual content
genre: angst, drama, romance, hurt/comfort, dark
length: 3660 words
ships: lily evans/sirius black
summary: 

i don't need your love,
i just want a taste.

areas of concern: your thoughts. i once again wrote this quickly and that bothers me a lot and i feel like it's shit  :kris:
current review request count: 2/5 

On 7/16/2016 at 8:14 AM, Felpata_Lupin said:

Story and Author Name, including link: high stakes by me/page thirteen
Warnings and Advisories: N/A
Genre: crime/mystery, action/adventure
Length: chapter 4 is 6345 words (sorry!!)
Summary: 

Retired thief Cas King is back for one reason only- revenge. But between a missing thief syndicate, rusty skills, a shifty buyer,  and the new threat of someone replacing him in the criminal underworld, he needs to do a lot more than that to prove his worth.

Areas of Concern: no concerns in as much as thoughts - i love your reviews and you're always v thorough and pick up the questions i need to answer hahaha
Current Review Request Count: 1/5

thank you ❤️ no rush on this as it's nano month!