News Ticker

Felpata_Lupin's reviews

Felpata_Lupin

Hiya Chiara! When you have a chance (and I am totally fine if you wanna wait until I fulfill your request) would mind checking out my latest chapter of Woven Together?

Story and Author Name, including link: Woven Together / prideofprewett
Warnings and Advisories: None
Genre: Family, Fluff, Slight Angst
Length: Ch 6 is 5,182 words (oh wowza I didn’t realize how long 😅)
Ships: Some Molly/Arthur references
Summary: Before her marriage to Arthur, Molly knitted a blanket that became a fixture in the Weasley household. See the many ways in which this blanket offered warmth, comfort, fun, leisure, and much more to each member of the immediate Weasley family.
Areas of Concern: Is the chapter too long? Do you think the Weasley’s are portrayed ok?
Current Review Request Count:  1/5 

• 2 weeks later...

May I jump in to request a review on ch 3 of A Spectrum of Beasts? Thanks!

Story and Author Name, including link: A Spectrum of Beasts by livingfree (and it's also posted on AO3)
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: drama / general / family
Length: Novel (wip) - currently 3 chapters
Ships: none
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: none in particular. Just some feedback and love.
Current Review Request Count: 2/5

Edited by livingfree
added ao3 link

Story and Author Name, including link: Waxing (M) by pookha
Warnings and Advisories:  Slurs, Sexual Content, Violence, Breakups, Bullying, War
Genre: AU Hurt/Comfort Romance
Length: 7287
Ships:  Harry/Luna
Summary: One kiss under the mistletoe changes everything for Harry and Luna.
Areas of Concern:  Whatever you want to comment on is good. I'm taking you up on your offer of reviews. :)

Story and Author Name, including link:  Waning (M) by pookha
Warnings and Advisories: slurs, sexual content, breakups
Genre: AU, romance, angst
Length: 3862
Ships: Harry/Luna
Summary:  I grounded her some and she lifted me, but the middle ground was not built on a firm foundation. Love alone couldn’t save us. Friendship wasn’t strong enough to fill the cracks.
Areas of Concern: You were very nice and reviewed 'Waxing' and this is the next in the series. Prepare for sad. I think you will immediately notice that even though this is also 1st person Harry, the narrative voice is much more traditional. Any comments are always welcome!

Story and Author Name, including link: to all the lions i've loved before by melonknee
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: romance/humor
Length: 1583 words in chapter 4
Ships: Lily Evans/Marlene Mckinnon
Summary: 

Lily Evans' love letters are her most secret prized possessions. She writes love letters when she has a crush so intense there's nothing else she can do. The four letters in total are Frank Longbottom the head boy from her first year, Remus Lupin her third year study buddy, Marlene McKinnon long-time best friend, and the newest one. James Potter. When her letters somehow get out, after James has settled on a new girlfriend, the only person she can turn to for help is Marlene and her own letter. 

I was just getting ready to request you when you requested me so I thought we'd do a little trade here!! 

I posted Chapter 5!

Story and Author Name, including link: A Spectrum of Beasts by livingfree 
Length: Novel (wip) - currently 5 chapters
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: none in particular. Just so,Ed feedback and love.
Current Review Request Count: 2/5

updated on AO3 and ch 6 is in queue on FFT :hug:

Story and Author Name, including link: A Spectrum of Beasts by livingfree 
Length: Novel (wip) - currently 6 chapters
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: none in particular. Just so,Ed feedback and love.
Current Review Request Count: 3/5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I posted ch 7 and am excited to hear your thoughts because this was a fun one to write.

Genre: drama / general / family
Length: Novel (wip) - currently 7 chapters
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: just some love and feedback. 

thanks!

I posted ch 7 and am excited to hear your thoughts because this was a fun one to write.

Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.

thanks!

thanks!

Edited by livingfree
Sorry for double posting

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Chiara! :hug:I was wondering if you'd like to read the next chapter in my Molly/Arthur story? :)

Story and Author Name, including link: you are a minute of quiet by shadowycorner
Genre: drama / romance / adventure
Length: chapter 1 - 1915 words
Ships: Molly/Arthur
Summary:

Arthur Weasley is in his first job as an assistant to a grumpy old detective, yet their first case is anything but what he expected it to be.

And somewhere out there, a girl with a broken heart and an empty soul decides that hell take it all, she is going to become legend.

Areas of Concern: your thoughts would be great ofc, but also is it a good enough first chapter following the prologue? is it interesting for the reader enough to want to read more? what expectation does it set?

Thank you so much! 💖

Story and Author Name, including link: for gold (M) by blackballet
Warnings and Advisories: Sexual Content, Substance Abuse, Violence, Misogyny
Genre: Action/Adventure, Romance (I promise it's not teenage pining ;) )
Length: 5175 (two chapters)
Ships: James Sirius II/OC, OC/OC
Summary: 

Silver Krieger wants to win, and she'll do anything to get there. Even if it means making amends with James Potter. Even if it means letting him in on her secret. Two more matches. Three more weeks. She needed another drink. 

Areas of Concern: If you feel drawn in or if you don't! If you feel connected or if you feel not! Anything else that strikes your eye or fancy or dislike :) 
Current Review Request Count: _1_/5 

thank you!

Hello, my friend! Would you maybe like to come back to this story? :rose:

Story and Author Name, including link: Irrational (chapter 17) by RonsGirlFriday
Warnings and Advisories: T, none
Genre: Romance, drama, humor
Length: Chapter 17 is 7243 words
Ships: Percy/Audrey
Summary: Most people seem to judge him -- but Audrey doesn't. Most people seem not to see her -- but Percy does.

Areas of Concern: Your thoughts!
Current Review Request Count: 2/5

i hope it's okay that i slide in :P

Story and Author Name, including link: new romantics by down-in-flames
Warnings and Advisories: substance abuse
Genre: au, humor, romance
Length: i think you reviewed chapter 5 last? chapter 6 is 1160 words
Summary

Every day is like a battle, but every night with us is like a dream.

Ships: james/lily, remus/sirius, dorcas/marlene
Areas of Concern: just your thoughts as usual! ❤️

[2/5 open requests]

story and author name, including link: your name sounds better when it's whispered low by grumpy cat
warnings and advisories: sexual content
genre: angst, drama, romance
length: wip, chapter 1 is 1623 words
ships: narcissa black/gideon prewett
summary: 

i'll meet you after dark
show me the places where the others gave you scars

areas of concern:  :kris: your thoughts
current review request count: 2/5