We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
congratulations to all of our nanowrimo participants! get ready to celebrate the fairy princess's birthday!

Felpata_Lupin's reviews

Felpata_Lupin

hiiiii. You said you like Marauders fic and I've just started posting my first one so I hope it's okay to slip in for a review here. 

Story and Author Name, including link: to all the lions i've loved before by melonknee
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: romance/humor
Length: 1687 words chapter 1
Ships: Lily Evans/Marlene Mckinnon
Summary: 

lion.banner

Lily Evans love letters are her most secret prized posessions. She writes love letters when she has a crush so intense there's nothing else she can do. The four letters in total are Frank Longbottom the headboy from her first year, Remus Lupin her third year study buddy, Marlene McKinnon long time best friend, and the newest one. James Potter. When her letters somehow get out, after James has settled on a new girlfriend, the only person she can turn to for help is Marlene and her own letter. 

Areas of Concern: Just an overview of your opinion on character & readability 
Current Review Request Count: 1/5

Edited by dreamshadow
  • Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Felpata_Lupin

• down-in-flames

• RonsGirlFriday

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@BookDinosaur  I've left two more reviews, and I'm loving the story more and more (I might be falling in love with Ted Tonks just a tiny bit... ) Hopefully I'll manage to come back for more soon!!!

@RonsGirlFriday  your reviews are done! A joy as always! @BookDinosaur and @juls I'll have yours asap!

@beyond the rain @starbuck @Sleepingbagonthesofa Hey, there, my loves!   Just wanted to let you all know that I haven't forgotten you... I really wanted to complete all these requests this weeken

viking grumpy cat

story and author name, including link: you're ripped at every edge but you're a masterpiece by grumpy cat
warnings and advisories: substance abuse, domestic abuse, suicide, sexual content
genre: angst, drama, romance, hurt/comfort, dark
length: 3660 words
ships: lily evans/sirius black
summary: 

i don't need your love,
i just want a taste.

areas of concern: your thoughts. i once again wrote this quickly and that bothers me a lot and i feel like it's shit  :kris:
current review request count: 2/5 

page thirteen.
On 7/16/2016 at 8:14 AM, Felpata_Lupin said:

Story and Author Name, including link: high stakes by me/page thirteen
Warnings and Advisories: N/A
Genre: crime/mystery, action/adventure
Length: chapter 4 is 6345 words (sorry!!)
Ships: none
Summary: 

A prestigious painting has gone missing from a London gallery.
Authorities suspect it's an inside job. They're not wrong.

Retired thief Cas King is back for one reason only- revenge. But between a missing thief syndicate, rusty skills, a shifty buyer,  and the new threat of someone replacing him in the criminal underworld, he needs to do a lot more than that to prove his worth.

Areas of Concern: no concerns in as much as thoughts - i love your reviews and you're always v thorough and pick up the questions i need to answer hahaha
Current Review Request Count: 1/5

thank you ❤️ no rush on this as it's nano month! 

prideofprewett

Hiya Chiara! When you have a chance (and I am totally fine if you wanna wait until I fulfill your request) would mind checking out my latest chapter of Woven Together?

Story and Author Name, including link: Woven Together / prideofprewett
Warnings and Advisories: None
Genre: Family, Fluff, Slight Angst
Length: Ch 6 is 5,182 words (oh wowza I didn’t realize how long 😅)
Ships: Some Molly/Arthur references
Summary: Before her marriage to Arthur, Molly knitted a blanket that became a fixture in the Weasley household. See the many ways in which this blanket offered warmth, comfort, fun, leisure, and much more to each member of the immediate Weasley family.
Areas of Concern: Is the chapter too long? Do you think the Weasley’s are portrayed ok?
Current Review Request Count:  1/5 

• 2 weeks later...
livingfree

May I jump in to request a review on ch 3 of A Spectrum of Beasts? Thanks!

Story and Author Name, including link: A Spectrum of Beasts by livingfree (and it's also posted on AO3)
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: drama / general / family
Length: Novel (wip) - currently 3 chapters
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: none in particular. Just some feedback and love.
Current Review Request Count: 2/5

Edited by livingfree
added ao3 link

Story and Author Name, including link: Waxing (M) by pookha
Warnings and Advisories:  Slurs, Sexual Content, Violence, Breakups, Bullying, War
Genre: AU Hurt/Comfort Romance
Length: 7287
Ships:  Harry/Luna
Summary: One kiss under the mistletoe changes everything for Harry and Luna.
Areas of Concern:  Whatever you want to comment on is good. I'm taking you up on your offer of reviews. :)

Story and Author Name, including link:  Waning (M) by pookha
Warnings and Advisories: slurs, sexual content, breakups
Genre: AU, romance, angst
Length: 3862
Ships: Harry/Luna
Summary:  I grounded her some and she lifted me, but the middle ground was not built on a firm foundation. Love alone couldn’t save us. Friendship wasn’t strong enough to fill the cracks.
Areas of Concern: You were very nice and reviewed 'Waxing' and this is the next in the series. Prepare for sad. I think you will immediately notice that even though this is also 1st person Harry, the narrative voice is much more traditional. Any comments are always welcome!

Story and Author Name, including link: to all the lions i've loved before by melonknee
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: romance/humor
Length: 1583 words in chapter 4
Ships: Lily Evans/Marlene Mckinnon
Summary: 

Lily Evans' love letters are her most secret prized possessions. She writes love letters when she has a crush so intense there's nothing else she can do. The four letters in total are Frank Longbottom the head boy from her first year, Remus Lupin her third year study buddy, Marlene McKinnon long-time best friend, and the newest one. James Potter. When her letters somehow get out, after James has settled on a new girlfriend, the only person she can turn to for help is Marlene and her own letter. 

I was just getting ready to request you when you requested me so I thought we'd do a little trade here!! 

livingfree

I posted Chapter 5!

Story and Author Name, including link: A Spectrum of Beasts by livingfree 
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: drama / general / family
Length: Novel (wip) - currently 5 chapters
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: none in particular. Just so,Ed feedback and love.
Current Review Request Count: 2/5