Jump to content

Welcome to FanficTalk

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archive

Find us on Social Media

You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • we're very excited to announce our new name: fanfictalk!
  • get ready to trick or treat!

i can feel the flames on my skin


Recommended Posts

down-in-flames

spacer.png

 

- banners -

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

- signatures -

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

- picspams / aesthetics -

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

last updated: 7 july 2020

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites

pirate grumpy cat

sooo you didn't actually put these banner in your gallery but i always love it when you somehow manage to incorporate that antlers brush (or texture?) thingy in your jily banners :P and love in three acts and in brightest shades of ochre banners and all of your picspams are among my ultimate faves *_*

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

down-in-flames
19 hours ago, grumpy cat said:

sooo you didn't actually put these banner in your gallery but i always love it when you somehow manage to incorporate that antlers brush (or texture?) thingy in your jily banners :P and love in three acts and in brightest shades of ochre banners and all of your picspams are among my ultimate faves *_*

it's a png and i love it so much :P and eeee those are some of my faves that i've made too ❤️

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

just.a.willow.tree

That ‘Love in Three Acts’ banner! 😍 It’s so dramatic and alluring, I love it! I also appreciate all the Jily stuff in here a lot. 😋💕

Your Ravenclaw picspam with the slow, drifting animated stars is the most most gorgeous thing, I have been in love with it ever since you made it for the opener! And the picspam after that, with the fiery animation! 😭😭😭💛

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
down-in-flames
On 3/26/2020 at 9:39 AM, just.a.willow.tree said:

That ‘Love in Three Acts’ banner! 😍 It’s so dramatic and alluring, I love it! I also appreciate all the Jily stuff in here a lot. 😋💕

Your Ravenclaw picspam with the slow, drifting animated stars is the most most gorgeous thing, I have been in love with it ever since you made it for the opener! And the picspam after that, with the fiery animation! 😭😭😭💛

ahh thank you!! ❤️ i have a minor obsession with putting animation on picspams, haha

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

down-in-flames

april graphics dump

(gonna start making monthly posts of all the stuff i've made in a month, some may work their way into the top post too but idk)

 

~ banners ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

~ picspams / aesthetics ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

~ etc ~

spacer.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

beyond the rain

Hey Taylor! Your gallery is stunning, and April has brought so many pretty things too *_* 

I love all of the aesthetics, but the 'fearless' one is my favourite. That red colouring is gorgeous. I think I told you how amazing the red underlined banner is, but I'm back to tell you again - it's amazing. I think the composition and colouring in the 'slow motion' banner works really well too. Your style is just *chef kiss*

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Recent Badges

down-in-flames
On 5/1/2020 at 1:09 PM, beyond the rain said:

Hey Taylor! Your gallery is stunning, and April has brought so many pretty things too *_* 

I love all of the aesthetics, but the 'fearless' one is my favourite. That red colouring is gorgeous. I think I told you how amazing the red underlined banner is, but I'm back to tell you again - it's amazing. I think the composition and colouring in the 'slow motion' banner works really well too. Your style is just *chef kiss*

thank youuuuu ❤️:hug: i've apparently been really into red colouring lately haha

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
something wicked
Posted (edited)

tayyylor i can't belive i havent stopped by here already to comment, but you know i love your graphics already, they're just so pretty 🤩

all of your picspams are so stunning, but my fvourite one will allways be the black and white oen you did for yourself it's peak level aesthetically pleasing 🖤 and for banners im still totally in love with your and all the pieces fall banner, it's just so perfect, the movement and the text looks amazing, as well as the details you've got tucked in the background like the lyrics (and the whole idea of a ts/jily still has me so so hooked on this story before its even come out)

Edited by something wicked
  • Gryffindor 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

down-in-flames
On 5/27/2020 at 9:17 AM, something wicked said:

tayyylor i can't belive i havent stopped by here already to comment, but you know i love your graphics already, they're just so pretty 🤩

all of your picspams are so stunning, but my fvourite one will allways be the black and white oen you did for yourself it's peak level aesthetically pleasing 🖤 and for banners im still totally in love with your and all the pieces fall banner, it's just so perfect, the movement and the text looks amazing, as well as the details you've got tucked in the background like the lyrics (and the whole idea of a ts/jily still has me so so hooked on this story before its even come out)

ahhh thank youuu ❤️🖤 and omg yes i love that you noticed the lyrics on the and all the pieces fall banner, tucking all of them in back there was like planting lil easter eggs for the fic :elmofire:

  • Like 2
  • Gryffindor 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

down-in-flames

may graphics dump

~ banners ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

~ picspams/aesthetics ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

~ etc ~

spacer.png

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...
down-in-flames

june graphics dump

~ banners ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

~ signatures ~

spacer.png

 

~ picspams / aesthetics ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

~ etc ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
down-in-flames

july graphics dump

~ banners ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

 

~ picspams / aesthetics ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...
down-in-flames

august graphics dump
the tiniest of graphic dumps bc i apparently didn't make anything this month oops

~ banners ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
down-in-flames

september graphics dump
another tiny one bc once again, did not make much this month lol

~ banners ~

spacer.png

 

~ picspams / aesthetics ~

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...