News Ticker

Another Random Pairing Challenge | 25th May 2020

ImaRavenclaw

Could I possibly get a reroll please? Parvati/lavender just isn’t giving me any inspo :S 

55 minutes ago, ImaRavenclaw said:

@MadiMalfoy does 34, Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger work for you? :)

ahaha yes it does, i know that pairing very well ;) 

• Like 1

I'm excited to see what you've got!! Wooo!

On 4/23/2020 at 1:20 AM, ImaRavenclaw said:

@aurevoir 32 is James Sirius Potter/Teddy Lupin and 50 is Salazar Slytherin/Rowena Ravenclaw. Should I put you down as a taker or a maybe?

Can I maybe 50 and then see 16? (I don't think it's been looked at before).

Hey everyone! Just reminding you that there are 25 days left in the challenge. If people need more time, I am willing to give a two-week extension. Just reply to the topic before it closes letting me know that you need the extra time :)

• Like 1

hmmmm 35?

@grumpy cat Hey Kris! 35 is Ernie Macmillan/Justin Finch-Fletchley. If you want a re-roll you've got two left :)

13 minutes ago, ImaRavenclaw said:

@grumpy cat Hey Kris! 35 is Ernie Macmillan/Justin Finch-Fletchley. If you want a re-roll you've got two left :)

argh can i see.....hm :hmm: 43 and 25 

@grumpy cat 25 is Harry Potter/Luna Lovegood

43 is Sirius Black/James Potter

• Like 2

@apondinabluebox 23 is Scorpius Malfoy/Lily Luna Potter :) 

Also happy to give you a re-roll. 

I'm currently writing a scorbus, so can I reroll please? hopefully 5 is my lucky number

@apondinabluebox 5 hitting you with Theodore Nott/Daphne Greengrass.

You still have one more roll :)

I love your icon by the way. It's such a nice blue!

Hello! 

Could I see number 7 for a HP pairing please? 

I'm sorry, can I please reroll? I have fairly extensive headcanon for theo and daphne that doesn't fit this (also, thank you!! :wub:)

@Ravenclaw_scientist Number 7 is Blaise Zabini/Ginny Weasley :)  You have two rerolls! Should I put you down as a taker or a maybe?

@apondinabluebox This is a super open ended challenge so any headcanon you have is totally acceptable and as long as there's not too much other works I don't mind reading existing parts of a series to learn details. So feel free to use them if you want to! I'd be really interested to see your take.

Alternatively your last reroll is Rose Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy. pssst. If you really need another then I can give you one just this once ;)

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ImaRavenclaw said:

@Ravenclaw_scientist Number 7 is Blaise Zabini/Ginny Weasley :)  You have two rerolls! Should I put you down as a taker or a maybe?

Put me down as a maybe please. I've spent all day objectifying Blaise in Witch Weekly so it won't hurt to give him and Ginny some space in my head for a while!

@Ravenclaw_scientist I'm really excited to read it.

And I thought I would make a little updated list of participants and their ships because I was getting disorganized. If any details are missing feel free to let me know!

Again, if anyone needs that extension, just let me know and I'm happy to offer it :)

PARTICIPANTS 

TAKERS AND MAYBES

@MalfoysAngel (1 re-roll)

3 - Lily Luna Potter/Lorcan Scamander and 15 - Sirius Black/Remus Lupin

@Jen25 (1 re-roll)

38 - Poly Cho Chang/Cedric Diggory/Harry Potter

@TreacleTart (2 re-rolls)

13 - Teddy Lupin/Dominique Weasley

@juls (1 re-roll)

49 - Harry Potter/Katie Bell and GOT 12 - Myrcella Baratheon/Trystane Martell

@mymischiefmanaged (1 re-roll)

42 - James Potter/Lily Evans

@MadiMalfoy (1 re-roll)

34 - Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger

@aurevoir (0 re-rolls)

16 - Hermione Granger/Ginny Weasley, 32 - James Potter/Teddy Lupin, and 50 - Rowena Ravenclaw/Salazar Slytherin

@grumpy cat (0 re-rolls)

25 - Harry Potter/Luna Lovegood, 35 - Ernie Macmillian/Justin Finch-Fletchley, and 43 - Sirius Black/James Potter

@apondinabluebox (0 re-rolls… one bonus)

5 - Theodore Nott/Daphne Greengrass, 10 - Rose Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy, and 23 - Scorpius Malfoy/Albus Potter

@Ravenclaw_scientist (2 re-rolls)

7 - Blaise Zabini/Ginny Weasley

Just because I'm curious to see what I get, may I please see HP number 30? 

The others are working and working well I just want to see if I get lucky and get a pairing that writes itself :P

can I clarify whether #23 is scorbus or scorpius/lily? bc you originally said it was scorpius/lily but in the participant list, it says scorbus?

also, I'm sorry I wasn't clearer, but my extensive headcanon for theo and daphne involves them not dating, and since this is the random pairing challenge... :shrugs: but I'll happily write them if it's okay for the pairing to be platonic? in fact I could do platonic scorose too? if it has to be romantic, I'll need to reroll *shakes fist at scorpius*

@apondinabluebox Whoop!! That's my bad. It is Scorpius Malfoy/Lily Luna Potter. I get them mixed up sometimes. Don't even get me started on James vs Albus with Scorpius. That's a whole new shit show. Scorpius is just bonking everybody 😂

As long as there's some sort of possibly romantic tension... Honestly I don't even know how to explain it but really relationships take many different forms and though sexual/romantic relationships are preferred, as long as they're not strictly friends or other it's not such a big deal. Like maybe something going on. Like neither of them actually want to be in a relationship with the other but they for some reason get really jealous of each other's partners? Or one of them has a crush and it's not reciprocated so they agree to leave it. Friends with benefits? Or they're married but it's platonic and just due to familial expectation. Or someone's a beard. So many ways to go! As long as there's some sort of feely feels haha.

But I'll give you that last re-roll in case you get some more feely inspiration from in.

It's Theo and Draco :)

Edited by ImaRavenclaw

you have to admit it though, james/scorpius would be a wild ride :P

i'll take either theo/daphne or theo/draco, i'll have a think about how to make it work!

@apondinabluebox Oh. Many seventh grade poorly written broom cupboard makeout fanfictions taught me that 😂😜 Maybe I should try writing them again... It's been forever!

I'm soooo excited to see what you write (and may I say that you can definitely take both if you want some sort of spicy love not love triangle. I would totally be here for that.)

Edited by ImaRavenclaw