News Ticker

Another Random Pairing Challenge | 25th May 2020

ImaRavenclaw

@TreacleTart Definitely. I have Ron Weasley/Lavender Wood. If that doesn't work then there are lots more! :)

Just now, ImaRavenclaw said:

@TreacleTart Definitely. I have Ron Weasley/Lavender Wood. If that doesn't work then there are lots more! :)

Lavender Brown? or Oliver Wood? Sorry just want to double check what you meant.

@TreacleTart I am stupid. Lavender Brown 😂😅

Lily please go to bed before 4AM tonight

Edited by ImaRavenclaw
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, ImaRavenclaw said:

@TreacleTart I am stupid. Lavender Brown 😂😅

Lily please go to bed before 4AM tonight

Okay, but given this fascinating turn of events I think @TreacleTart should get bonus points for shipping Ron with a Lavender who has at some point been married to Oliver. 👀

(Not that I condone Ron being on any ship but the Good One. Clearly.) :P 

• Like 3

@RonsGirlFriday @TreacleTart Yes this would definitely be bonus points bahahaha. It can be taglined Won Won is jealous of the great Wood. 🤣

• Like 1

Story has been tucked lovingly into queue (paired with Noelle's Fluff Challenge) Over Spilled Coffee

@juls How exciting! The first entry! 

A reminder to anyone else that if you need an extension, pm me or drop something in the topic and the challenge will go until June 8th :) 

• Like 1

Can I have a random number?  

Also, to clarify, is a romantic ship required with these characters?

• Like 1

@Pixileanin as I said to @apondinabluebox, there should be something romantic/sexual going on. But you can feel free to get creative with is as long as they're not strictly friends or coworkers or whatever. Play with the tension. Characters don't need to end up together and it certainly doesn't need to be fluffy. Friends with benefits, an employee and a boss waiting for the boss to sell the company, established relationship, get together, unrequited crush, one time kiss. All of that is fine! 

Your number is 21 - Elphinstone Urquart/Minerva McGonagall

@StarCrossedStar You got my favourite pairing and you can reroll hahaha. 24 - Cedric Diggory/Oliver Wood. 

4 hours ago, ImaRavenclaw said:

@StarCrossedStar You got my favourite pairing and you can reroll hahaha. 24 - Cedric Diggory/Oliver Wood. 

yay! I'm so excited! I love your cedriver stories so this will truly be a challenge :)

• Like 1

Hi, I know I'm very late to this, but I quite fancy a random pairing to get me back into writing something 🙂 Could I see 16, please, if it hasn't already been claimed?

One more question: do you accept collab entries?

Alternatively, if Treacle Tart doesn't want Teddy/Dominique, I'll take that pairing :)

@PinsandKneazles Of course it's not too late to join! I've extended the challenge until June 8th and everyone is welcome to that new deadline. 16 is Hermione Granger/Ginny Weasley, but since it was just there I will let you take Teddy Lupin/Victoire Weasley if you want it. 

@mymischiefmanaged Oh my God yayyyy! I'm so excited to read it Emma, and I'm sure you wrote fluff wonderfully.

@Pixileanin Since I didn't say anything in the challenge descriptions, I will say 'yes', but with the stipulation that there needs to be a different pair for each person involved in the story and you somehow have to make it work with both of them. Whether that's a love triangle (because your two pairings were Ginny Weasley/Harry Potter and Harry Potter/Draco Malfoy) or just in general that they're in the story together (Sirius Black/Remus Lupin and Lily Evans/James Potter.) 

@MalfoysAngel I am so sorry that I completely forgot to give you 30 like two weeks ago. I'm just dumb. It's Katie Bell/Alicia Spinnet. 

Participants

@MalfoysAngel - 3. Lily Luna Potter/Lorcan Scamander  |  15. Sirius Black/Remus Lupin  |   30. Katie Bell/Alicia Spinnet    |     0 re-rolls left

@Jen25  -  38.  Poly Cho Chang/Harry Potter/Cedric Diggory  |  20 - Albus Dumbledore/Gellert Grindelwald  |  1 re-roll left 

@magemadi - 17. Pavarti Patil and Lavender Brown  |   34. Draco Malfoy/Hermione Granger  |   1 re-roll left

@TreacleTart - 13. Teddy Lupin/Dominique Weasley |  31. Ron Weasley/Lavender Brown (Wood lol)  |  1 re-roll left

@juls - 1. Draco Malfoy/Harry Potter  |  28. Remus Lupin/Sirius Black  |  49. Harry Potter/Katie Bell  |  14. Brandon Stark/Meera Reed  |  3. Daenerys Targaryen/Daario Naharis  |   12.  Myrcella Baratheon/Trystane Martell   |   0 re-rolls left

@mymischiefmanaged - 27. Ginny Weasley/Luna Lovegood  |   42. James Potter/Lily Evans   |   2 re-rolls left

@aurevoir - 32. James Sirius Potter/Teddy Lupin  |  50. Salazar Slytherin/Rowena Ravenclaw  |   16. Hermione Granger/Ginny Weasley   |   0 re-rolls left

@grumpy cat -  35. Ernie Macmillan/Justin Finch-Fletchley  |   25. Harry Potter/Luna Lovegood  |   43. Sirius Black/James Potter   |   0 re-rolls left

@apondinabluebox - 23. Scorpius Malfoy/Lily Luna Potter  |   5. Theodore Nott/Daphne Greengrass  |   10.  Rose Weasley/Scorpius Malfoy  |   47. Theodore Nott/Draco Malfoy   |   0 re-rolls left (had one bonus)

@Ravenclaw_scientist - 7. Blaise Zabini/Ginny Weasley   |   re-rolls left

@Pixileanin -  21. Elphinstone Urquart/Minerva McGonagall   |   2 re-rolls left

@StarCrossedStar - 24. Cedric Diggory/Oliver Wood    |    re-rolls left

@PinsandKneazles - 16. Hermione Granger/Ginny Weasley   |   13. Teddy Lupin/Dominique Weasley  |  1 re-roll left

Entries

Over Spilled Coffee by Juls here+  (teen)

Butterflies by mymischiefmanaged here+ (teen) 

• Like 1

heya just for funsies, can i get my last re-roll? i will definitely be writing for this (thanks for the extended deadline all-round, by the way!) but want to see what else fun i could get up to potentially. :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ImaRavenclaw said:

@PinsandKneazles Of course it's not too late to join! I've extended the challenge until June 8th and everyone is welcome to that new deadline. 16 is Hermione Granger/Ginny Weasley, but since it was just there I will let you take Teddy Lupin/Victoire Weasley if you want it. 

Um, I'm confused - Teddy/Dominique or Teddy/Victoire? 

• Like 1

Hello! Could I get a re-roll please? I'm getting into Blaise/Ginny but I want to write a slow burn with no time! 

• Like 1

@magemadi Your last re-roll is 36 Regulus Black/Barty Crouch Jr. ! I'm so excited to read a story from any pairing you choose.

@PinsandKneazles It's Dominique lol. I have been mixing people up this whole challenge. Particularly Kaitlin's, I don't know why. Lavender Wood anyone? hahaha

@Ravenclaw_scientist Of course you can! 40, Miles Bletchley/Anthony Goldstein is your new pairing. You have one more re-roll. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Thank you! Can I have my last re-roll please? Just to see who I get! A random number please!

3 DAYS LEFT EVERYONE! Remember, you still have until June 8th 2020 to submit everything into me VIA pm. Good luck. 

Can I have the extension please?  You will like the story better if I have a little more time. :)