News Ticker

star crossed's graphic requests

StarCrossedStar

Hi, my name is Grace.

I have been  making graphics on and off for nearly 8 years. I am a Master/Veteran artist over on TDA, please feel free to check out my gallery +here if you would like to see my work before requesting :)

Graphics I'll Make: banners, chapter images, signature sets, awards, headers/dividers (pretty much anything really)

Where You Can Rehost Them: anywhere that your story is posted (HPFT, AO3, etc.), any forums site (HPFT, TDA, PW, etc.) as long as credit is given

Slots: I will be taking one request at a time and only one graphic per request please, except for awards which you can request sets of (so if you want a banner and a chapter image they will need to be requested separately please)

Turnaround: I aim to have requests finished and posted within 7 days (please feel free to PM if I take longer than that)

Here's the form:

Story and Author Name, including link: (if you don't have a link yet, let the artist know; they may or may not choose to fill the request anyway)

Graphic type/dimensions: (e.g. banner, chapter image, etc.)

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: (HPFT, AO3, HPFT, TDA, PW, etc)

What you'd like on the graphic: (this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc)

• Like 4

hello i saw you open up an artist request thread and how could i not ask for something! (because i loved the first signature you made for me and also i like going back to the beginning... this is the first thing i remember when i think of tda? ahaha ignore me)

Story and Author Name, including link: technically not for a story?

Graphic type/dimensions: forum signature set w/ an icon (which i have unfortunately forgotten the dimensions for, i'm sorry!)

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: min yoongi! (x, x, x, x) or if any of these don't work for you, i have a gallery+! and if those don't work for you, i'd just like pictures of him where he is smiling + wearing white and/or blue!

quote: "the boy with a sea in his heart, lyrics in his veins"

i'd also personally like it if the color scheme was blues and light blues! 

thank you!

Edited by sunshine_locks

5 minutes ago, sunshine_locks said:

hello i saw you open up an artist request thread and how could i not ask for something! (because i loved the first signature you made for me and also i like going back to the beginning... this is the first thing i remember when i think of tda? ahaha ignore me)

Graphic type/dimensions: forum signature set w/ an icon (which i have unfortunately forgotten the dimensions for, i'm sorry!)

What you'd like on the graphic: min yoongi! (x, x, x, x) or if any of these don't work for you, i have a gallery+! and if those don't work for you, i'd just like pictures of him where he is smiling + wearing white and/or blue!

thank you!

on it :)

• Like 2

On 3/27/2020 at 7:11 PM, sunshine_locks said:

thank you!

here you go, hope this is ok for you? I made two different icon sizes for you too :)

spacer.png  spacer.png  spacer.png

if you use please rehost and credit 

Edited by MuggleMaybe
image in use =)

13 hours ago, StarCrossedStar said:

here you go, hope this is ok for you? I made two different icon sizes for you too :)

thank you so much! credited and rehosted! :-)

• 3 weeks later...

Hello! After many many months away I thought a revamp would be needed so was wondering if you would be willing to do a sig set for me??

Graphic type/dimensions: SigSet for the forums (signature + icon if that's alright?)

What you'd like on the graphic: Elizabeth Gillies looking like a boss (here are some examples, but honestly anything from Dynasty/shows her looking like a boss is good: 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Also the words: "Fatal Pleasures"
General vibe I'm thinking like kinda dark/mysterious. Colour is cool, if you wanna make it black and white with some pop of red that'd be cool, but honestly whatever you're feeling, I'm not picky.

Edited by maraudertimes

• 3 weeks later...

here you go, I hope this ok for you

spacer.png  spacer.png

if you use please rehost and credit StarCrossedStar @ hpft

Edited by StarCrossedStar
  • Like 3

On 5/7/2020 at 4:36 PM, StarCrossedStar said:

here you go, I hope this ok for you

spacer.png  spacer.png

Oh man, oh man! These are better than I ever could've imagined!!! ❤️ You are so amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Rehosting/using/crediting right now!

Edited by grumpy cat
graphic being used&credited

Hi Grace! I was hoping you may be willing to make a banner for my story? I love the SigSet so much

Story and Author name: Fatal Pleasures (maraudertimes) - link (M)

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner - 700x150

What you'd like on the graphic: Elizabeth Gillies looking like a boss (here are some examples, but honestly anything from Dynasty/shows her looking like a boss is good: 12, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8)
Also the words: "Fatal Pleasures" and "maraudertimes"
I really love the sig set you made, so like that

7 minutes ago, StarCrossedStar said:

here you go @maraudertimes :)

spacer.png

Oh man, it's so dang gorgeous, you are 10/10 amazing 🥰 Rehosting and crediting now

Hi Grace,

Could I sneak in with a banner request now that Lo has collected hers? Love love love your work. 

Story and Author Name, including link: Butterflies (Teen)

Graphic type/dimensions: banner

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: A Lily Evans face claim (any redhead) and ideally origami butterflies if they're not too tricky to find. I'd like it to have a soft, dreamlike quality if that works for you, but it's a fairly light and fluffy story and I love your banners so happy with something else if you'd prefer! 

Thank you so much 🥰

Emma xx

7 minutes ago, mymischiefmanaged said:

Hi Grace,

Could I sneak in with a banner request now that Lo has collected hers? Love love love your work. 

Story and Author Name, including link: Butterflies (Teen)

Graphic type/dimensions: banner

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: A Lily Evans face claim (any redhead) and ideally origami butterflies if they're not too tricky to find. I'd like it to have a soft, dreamlike quality if that works for you, but it's a fairly light and fluffy story and I love your banners so happy with something else if you'd prefer! 

Thank you so much 🥰

Emma xx

got this :)

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...