News Ticker

Challenge Hall of Fame

abhorsen.

Challenge Name: The Crackship Challenge
Challenge Creator: @magemadi
Short Challenge Description: Write a semi-romantic fic centered around a randomly assigned crackship!
Fandom(s) Included: HP
Challenge Participants: @BellaLestrange87, @magnifique, @la_topolina
Challenge Winners
First Place: Going Away by @magnifique
Second Place: Other Worlds by @la_topolina
Third Place: And They Were Roommates by @BellaLestrange87

More detailed write-up + awards in the blog post+ ^_^

Edited by Ineke
points added
  • Thanks 2

• 2 months later...

Challenge Name: the make maraudertimes swoon challenge
Challenge Creator: @marauderfrozenintime
Short Challenge Description: write romance stories that 1. have a kiss, 2. make me (maraudertimes) swoon
Fandom(s) Included: Harry Potter
Challenge Participants: @aurevoir, @ice fairy abhorsen., @belgian frozen quaffle, @down-in-icy-blue-flames, @dreamofsnowflakes, @pirate grumpy cat, @ImaRavenclaw, @juls, @mymischiefmanaged, @Pixileanin, @RogueMidwinter, @RonsFairyGodmother, @shadowysnowyfairy, @sunshine_locks
Challenge Winners:
First place:

Second place: don't say goodbye by @dreamofsnowflakes
Third place: ink stains on my sheets (m) by @shadowysnowyfairy

• Like 3
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge Name: the drunken shenanigans challenge
Challenge Creator: @down-in-icy-blue-flames
Short Challenge Description: step 1: alcohol. step 2: chaos. :elmofire:
Fandom(s) Included: hp, of
Challenge Participants: @clevernotbrilliant@Halie_15x_, @ice fairy abhorsen.@marauderfrozenintime, @pirate grumpy cat
Challenge Winners:
first place: wildly illogical by @ice fairy abhorsen.
second place: don't lose ur head by @clevernotbrilliant
third place: a lady's choice and a gentleman's agreement by @marauderfrozenintime

• elmo fire 1

• 1 month later...

Oh goodness it's been MONTHS but i hope yall will forgive me since I have been SOSOSO busy....

Challenge Name: Lex & His Fav's Challenge
Challenge Creator: @CheekyTorah-Lex 
Short Challenge Description: Choose a pairing of my favourites list and run with it.
Fandom Included: HP 
Challenge Participants: la_topolina, grumpy cat, Renacera, Juls, dottie_wan_kenobie
Challenge Winners
First place: Stupidly Long Name by @viking grumpy fox
Second place: Step Two by @Unotterable
Third place: The Depths by @Renacer-otter

Honourable Mention: Bind and Bound by @dottie-wan-kenobi

Award Graphics will be posted in a blog post at some point today

Thanks for entering and thank you for waiting, your patience has been much appreciated ❤️

Edited by CheekyTorah-Lex
  • Like 1
  • Love 3

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge Name: The Bi Rep Challenge
Challenge Creators: @magnifique and @magemadi
Short Challenge Description: write bi representation in any form -- coming out, a relationship, anything highlighting bisexuality! :bi:
Fandom(s) Included: HP, OF
Challenge Participants:

beloved by @prideofprewett
a wildly illogical scrapbook by @abhorsen.
dinner for three by @Professor McGonagall
the magic of naming by @Hawksquill
ilvermorny memories by @Chelts-rhj

Challenge Winners:
1st Place - beloved by @prideofprewett
2nd Place - the magic of naming by @Hawksquill
3rd Place - dinner for three by @Professor McGonagall

We'll be leaving everyone their entry reviews soon! Also, if you placed, please let us know which story(ies) you'd like your prize reviews on!! (Prizes listed in the spoiler)

Spoiler
  • 3rd: 2 bonus reviews, award graphic, WJ questions
  • 2nd: 3 bonus reviews, award graphic, WJ questions, favorite entry story
  • 1st: 4 bonus reviews, award graphic, WJ questions, favorite entry story, picspam relating to entry
    • Courtney your picspam will be coming soon!

(graphic awards are in the spoiler below, please credit magnifique if you want to use them)

Spoiler

bi1-3.png bi2-2.png bi3-2.png bi4-2.png bi5-3.png

Edited by magemadi
fixing a story link
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge Name: The Noir Challenge

Challenge Creator: RonsGirlFriday

Short Challenge Description: Write a story in the noir genre or with noir elements

Fandom(s) Included: HP, OP

Challenge Participants: grumpy cat, juls, kuusi palaa, la_topolina, mottsnave, pixileanin, tidaldragon

Challenge Winners

1st place: The Cover Up by @Mottsnave

2nd place: Amid a Castle Crumbling by @TidalDragon

3rd place: The Color of Violets by @kuusi palaa

Honorable Mention: The Outsider by @Pixileanin

Detailed write-up, prize descriptions, awards graphics in a blog post +here.

Challenge Name: The Sibling Challenge

Challenge Creator: victoria_anne

Short Challenge Description: Write a story about siblings.

Fandom(s) Included: HP, OF, the 100

Challenge Participants: grumpy cat, page thirteen, Felpata_Lupin, dreamshadow, magemadi, abhorsen, prideofprewett.

Challenge Winners:

1st: Albus Potter and (and Improved Version of) the Philosopher's Stone by @Felpata_Lupin
2nd: More Than Enough by @prideofprewett
3rd: Sunshire Fondness by @magemadi

More details and the prize graphics are in the blog post+!

• Like 1

Challenge Name: The Flashback Challenge

Challenge Creator: crimson quill 

Short Challenge Description: Write a story with flashbacks as key part of the narrative. 

Fandom(s) Included: HP, OF

Challenge Participants: grumpy cat, flamingquilltips, Felpata_Lupin, dreamshadow, prideofprewett, down in flames, maraudertimes

Challenge Winners:

1st: the road not taken looks real good now by @down-in-flames
2nd: the lucky ones by @dreamshadow
3rd: beloved by @prideofprewett

blog post to follow. 

• 2 weeks later...

I'm so excited to finally announce the winners of the ABC Drabble Challenge! Full write-up in a blog post here+. Participant and winner graphics to come!

Challenge Name: The ABC Drabble Challenge
Challenge Creator: Renacerá
Short Challenge Description: write 26 drabbles around a central theme of the participant's choosing
Fandom(s) Included: any
Challenge Entrants:

Challenge Winners:

Congratulations to all the winners, and thank you so much to everyone who participated!  

• Like 1

I'm here to announce the winners of The Fluff Challenge! I received eight fluffy entries from seven wonderful authors. If you're in need of a pick me up, I suggest you check these stories out ❤️ All award graphics were made by me.

Challenge Name: The Fluff Challenge
Challenge Creator: la_topolina
Short Challenge Description: write a fluffy story!
Fandom(s) Included: any
Challenge Entrants:

Challenge Winners:

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

Thank you so much to everyone who entered my challenge! I loved reading your stories, and it was very hard to pick the winners. Challenge winners, please DM me with your choice of stories/chapters you'd like me to review for your prizes (3rd place gets 3 reviews, 2nd place gets 5 reviews, 1st place gets 7 reviews).

Thank you again and have a fluffy day! 

Edited by dreamshadow
  • Like 1
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...

I did it! I hosted my first challenge and I am beyond THRILLED that y'all were inspired by my random little prompt.

Challenge Name:  The Open at the Close Challenge
Challenge Creator: RogueSlytherin
Short Challenge Description: As storytellers we spend a lot of time building to an ending, but every ending is often just another beginning- so write me a story that starts at a typical finale. 
Fandom(s) Included: Any
Challenge Entrants:

Challenge Winners:

Everyone did such an amazing job of creating a new beginning for your story and characters! I loved every single bit of this challenge :D Congrats to the winners - but seriously all of you are so talented!!! 

Edited by grumpy cat
edited a mistake at the request of author
  • elmo fire 1

• 2 weeks later...

Okayyy soooo...here we go folks! This was an incredibly difficult challenge to judge because I had three fantastically written entries, but all so vastly different in terms of style and subject matter. Still, the judging was ruled based on the best interpretation of everyone’s assigned word.

Challenge Name: The Untranslatable Word Challenge

Challenge Creator: @Raspberry_cordelia, came up with the concept and was gracious enough to allow me to host. 

Short Challenge Description: I came up with words that couldn't directly be translated to English from several sources on the internet. You picked a number associated with it and had to apply that word to your story.

Challenge Entries: Since I only received three entries, I'll just place them all below because everyone won something! Yaya!

Challenge Results:

3rd place goes to--> @grumpy cat for favourite worst nightmare! Please let me know where you would like your 3 reviews*.

2nd place goes to--> @Felpata_Lupin for Not quite a honeymoon! Please let me know where you would like your 5 reviews*. Your playlist for your story is here

1st place goes to--> @Hawksquill for Hermione Granger’s Infinite Reading List! Please let me know where you would like your 7 reviews*. Your playlist for your story is here. I will also be linking your story in my signature for a month...yay!   

Award graphics below the cut. Sorry they aren’t like super gorg. I tried! 😊 😬

Spoiler

aTG7Bg4CnoYpnrAyV8BP2zlEonYDXvhSjwG5-B5__HAOn61ug-KCPZ5Fgq9pF2nnU8RMdlRAItY2AfKLkZmDGrTLuCAxZf4Xp8PukufmQlFQdYuTxQ6wKO4ZeDSlHxwChjzZQjPX   2ozLRNUNmRB7ukKKov57tOGxmHIdsL0_a-o-F1TjzknmJ7Cuw5qELRQErT4Uy-dSdU_lrMjW42gspnrb65nF_TN8CpQtR7TY5K3e_0N4zirbUYm4S6uBvLG6cX8wWk8P6nkTnKpY

Y_jQa6BjqGC-ok-WcjUbCMra119TBI8TorMgQNML4AYPFfoQs9EuVMHLTwvdSbauP36dp6aQB2RxA6TBkgXYZqJWZncH0Akb6tbZYpDvwY8nUoRHFU7wzJSttXOPkd-WUZNJO7pI

Thank you again for participating! This was such a fun thing to do, and everyone did an excellent job with their entries! 

💖 Courtney

*If for some reason you do not have the work to support the review reward amounts and/or I have reviewed all of your currently posted works, please let me know. As mentioned in my original challenge post, I’m willing to offer up: picspams, a podfic of your entry, WJ questions, beta services (if you’re looking for style & pizzaz, my grammar is trash). But only if there are no more places for reviews to be left.

Edited by prideofprewett
  • Like 1
  • Love 1
  • heart eyes 1

It's been a long time, so here I am with my Beatles challenge result! :P 

Like Courtney above, it was very hard to judge because all entries were vastly different in tone and style from each other but all very high quality and with very clever interpretations of the assigned song... so I went with my personal taste/feeling and what I thought captured the songs' essence better.

So, without further ado... ;) 

Challenge Name: The Beatlemania Challenge

Challenge Creator: Felpata_Lupin

Short Challenge Description: write a fic inspired by a Beatles' song

Fandom(s) Included: HP and OF

Challenge Participants: same as winners :P (only got 3 entries)

Challenge Winners:

:first:  Had it been another day by @prideofprewett

:second:  Dark side of the moon, ch2 - Dark, but just a game by @grumpy cat

:third:  Let it be by @Chelts-rhj

Award graphics will come at some point. In addition, first place wins 5 reviews and a podfic of their entry, second place wins 4 reviews, third place wins 3 reviews. I will DM you to ask which stories you'd like your reviews on :wub: 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

• 1 month later...

Challenge Name: the angsty taylor swift challenge 
Challenge Creator: @dreamshadow
Short Challenge Description: write a story based off of an angsty taylor swift song
Fandom(s) Included: hp, of, the 100, simon vs, others
Challenge Participants: @down-in-flames, @grumpy cat@Jen25, @prideofprewett, @RogueSlytherin
Challenge Winners:
🥇 
freedom ain't nothing but missing you by @prideofprewett
🥈  and the camera flashes by @down-in-flames
🥉  leaping from crumbling bridges and watching cityscapes turn to dust by @grumpy cat
🏅  champagne problems by @RogueSlytherin (honorable mention)

congratulations, winners! please see my +blog post for more info and prizes ^_^

• Love 2

• 1 month later...

Hi friends! I've been putting this off because I didn't have all the reward picspams ready to send to participants, but I figured I'd go ahead and post results and then send the picspams as I went. For those of you I've already sent picspams to i will 100% resend because I don't remember anything. Please please check out all of these amazing entries. I know we all say wow these were all amazing, but these legitimately were all so much fun to read.

Challenge Name: spice up the archives
Challenge Creator: @crowsb4bros
Short Challenge Description: Very specific tropes and prompts I'd like to see more of
Fandom(s) Included: All + OF
Challenge Participants:

Spoiler

nights like these by @dreamshadow 

lake/beach/cabin trip featuring a rowdy friend group where feelings are realized

Maybe Bellamy was right, and she wasn't the only one who lost her brother, but that didn't sound like grief.  It sounded like summer vacation. -or- The nights Emma Rhodes learned to let go.

Alastor Moody and the Norwegian Incident by @tinyporcelainehorses 

retell a myth & vikings

An extract from Sturgis Podmore's The Order of the Phoenix, Twenty Years On: Remembering Fallen Friends, attempting to put to rest once and for all that particular rumour about Alastor Moody, how he lost his eye, and that fateful trip to Norway.

wildly illogical by @abhorsen plague doctor. 

healthy exes and a rowdy cabin trip turned adorbs

one week. one cabin. sexual tension. only one bed. lots of shenanigans.

Beneath This Mortal Earth by @Hawksquill 

magical realism retelling of the Demeter and Persephone

Andromeda did not weep for her daughter. She could not. It cut deeper than tears, deeper even than pain. She felt nothing as she watched a yawning crevasse open where moments ago the Hogwarts stone had kissed the edges of Dora’s body. The vines and soil of the next place rose up and engulfed the body, the last remnants of Andromeda’s husband and child. The tendrils wrapped around Dora and wrested her from her mother’s grasp, swallowing her beneath this mortal earth.

Dungeons, Dragons & Dumbledore's Army by @tinyporcelainehorses

tabletop gaming group

Once a week in their sixth year, a few of the members of Dumbledore's Army get together to play Dungeons & Dragons. Unfortunately, some of their romantic attachments are starting to have an effect on the game.

Other Worlds by @inmyownlittlecorner 

fae/fair folk

On Halloween night, young Andromeda Black wanders away from Hogwarts into fairyland.

High Stakes by @page thirteen. 

crime syndicate/thieves guild

Retired thief Cas King is back for one reason only- revenge. But between a missing thief syndicate, rusty skills, a shifty buyer,  and the new threat of someone replacing him in the criminal underworld, he needs to do a lot more than that to prove his worth.

Comfort in Chaos by @prideofprewett 

lake/beach/cabin trip with rowdy friend group where feelings are realized

Molly Prewett invites a group of friends to her aunt’s summer cottage for a post-Hogwarts weekend getaway. What begins as a carefully crafted girl’s weekend soon spirals into a rowdy house party with boys and booze. As Molly clings to the edges of the raucous celebration, she finds Arthur Weasley doing the same. With a shared interest in avoiding over the top festivities, they discover that perhaps there’s always been something a bit more than friendship between them.

the rarely defeated corgis by @abhorsen plague doctor.

discord 

scrappy underdogs with an adorable team name vs. the defending pro-bending champions. mistakes are made. alcohol is involved. so is an anonymous discord firebending server.

The Depths by @Renacerá 

haunted house

"Why did you save me?" "I'm not brave, Granger. I just couldn't watch you die." In the aftermath of the war, Hermione has questions that need answers.

A Sunshire Sunset by @magemadi 

fae/fair folk

An evening in the fairy community of Sunsire.

educational hazards by @down-in-flames 

"discord users who fall in love with each other’s online anonymous persona but want to kill each other at work" and "rival teachers being shipped by their students" 

Every student at Hogwarts High knew that you didn't talk about Miss Evans in Mr. Potter’s class, and vice versa. Nymphadora Tonks knew this too; she just didn’t particularly care.

Love is not my Forte by @Raspberry_cordelia

oh my god they were labmates

Roxanne “Queen of Making Bad Decisions But Having It Turn Out OK” Weasley and Nick “King of Doing the Most” Diamandis spent sophomore year in a bitter rivalry.  Now, they're forced to be labmates.

Challenge Winners

V10bYXv.png
First Place: educational hazards by @down-in-flames

zQZajub.png

Second Place: High Stakes by @page thirteen. 

qU0jSYu.png

Third Place: Love is not my Forte by @Raspberry_cordelia

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

Hi folks! I'm here to announce the winners of The Poetry Prompt Challenge! I received eight awesome entries from three stellar writers :cuteghost:

Challenge Name: The Poetry Prompt Challenge
Challenge Creator: inmyownlittlecorner
Short Challenge Description: participants were given a prompt and a poetic form to create a poem with
Fandom(s) Included: All + OF
Challenge Participants:

@prideofsugarplums with

Skeptics and True Believers+ some mysterious and haunting X-Files poetry.

@RogueSlytherin with

Poetry Things+ a lovely collection of verses

@RonsGirlFriday with

The Granola Bar at the Bottom of Your Purse Would Like a Word+ a funny and satirical poem

and

When+ a poignant verse

Challenge Winners (all graphics by inmyownlittlecorner):

• Third Place (winning 3 reviews)

spacer.png

When+ from Skeptics and True Believers by @prideofsugarplums

• Second Place (winning 5 reviews)

spacer.png

Done+ from Poetry Things by @RogueSlytherin

• First Place (winning 7 reviews)

spacer.png

The Granola Bar at the Bottom of Your Purse Would Like a Word+ by @RonsGirlFriday

Thank you so much to everyone who entered my challenge! I really enjoyed reading your work ❤️❤️❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • sending love 1

• 2 weeks later...

Challenge Name: Second Times the Charm Challenge
Challenge Creator: @Predictable Chaos
Short Challenge Description: Old stories get a second chance
Fandom(s) Included: any
Challenge Participants: @Chelts-rhj, @inmysnowylittlecorner @Oregonian @Sapphire_Skies
Challenge Winners:
Honorable Mention:  Lucky Penny at @Chelts-rhj

3rd Place: Battlefields by @Sapphire_Skies

2nd Place: Between a Rock and Hard Place by @inmysnowylittlecorner

1st Place: Baby in the Closet by @Oregonian

Thank you for all who participated. Your stories are wonderful. Details and prize graphics (Be kind. They are my first attempt at prize graphics) can be found on my blog.)

• Like 1

challenge name: the fast and furious challenge
challenge creator: grumpy cat
short challenge description: 5 prompts, 5 days, 500 word limit
fandom(s) included: a song of ice and fire, red rising, harry potter, battlestar galactica, dune, lotr, star wars, original fiction
challenge participants:

challenge winners:

1. time to be a time fugitive by @BookDinosaur
  2. too close to the sun by @snowing wicked
  3. twisted every way by @prideofsugarplums

thank you to everyone who participated! details with prizes can be found on +my blog ♥️

Edited by grumpy snowcat
  • Love 2

• 1 month later...

Challenge Name:  the inspired by a song challenge v2
Challenge Creator:  Ineke
Short Challenge Description: write a story which you got inspiration for through a song
Fandom(s) Included: all + of
Challenge Participants: @blackballet @RogueSlytherin
Challenge Winners
First place: friends don't by @RogueSlytherin
Second place: by blood by @blackballet

thank you both for participating in my challenge! both were/are incredibly good stories and it was very hard to pick between the two of you who won! please let me know where you want your reviews on (6 for @RogueSlytherin and 4 for @blackballet!) i will also review your entries later too!

• 1 month later...

Challenge Name:  The Holding Out for an Anti-Hero Challenge
Challenge Creator:  RogueSlytherin
Short Challenge Description: write a story featuring an Anti-hero
Challenge Participants: @grand admiral lostinthelightss @inmystarrylittlecorner @Alwynse
Challenge Winners
First place: Kingdom Keys by @grand admiral lostinthelightss
Second place: The Hour of Lead by @inmystarrylittlecorner
Third place: I Spy with my Poltergeist Eye by @Alwynse

Thanks to everyone who participated! My heart angsty heart is so full 🔥🙌

• Love 1

• 3 months later...

Challenge Name: The TS9 Challenge

Challenge Creator: Lostrobin

Short Description: write a fic inspired by a song from Taylor Swift's evermore.

Challenge Participants: @prideofprewett@Jo Raskoph@down-in-flames

Winners

First Place: the road not taken looks real good by @down-in-flames

Second Place: Never Leave You Standing by @prideofprewett

Third Place: Unanswered messages by @Jo Raskoph

Thank you all so much for participating!! Please message me for prizes!

Edited by Lost_Robin
  • Love 2

• 2 months later...

challenge name: the happy and gay challenge
challenge creator: @dreamshadow
short challenge description: write a fic with lgbtqia+ characters and give them a happy ending
fandoms(s) included: hp
challenge participants: @Felpata_Lupin, @jemima.moon
challenge winners:
🥇:
ununderstandable (ch 5 of into the jimmy-verse: the fluff you didn't know you needed) by @Felpata_Lupin
🥈: a waltz in three parts by @jemima.moon
🥉: witchy life (ch 10 of into the jimmy-verse: the fluff you didn't know you needed) by @Felpata_Lupin

more details and awards in +my blog ❤️ 

• 4 months later...

Hello! Here to announce the results of my "fan of your fic fanfic challenge"! :D 

I got two wonderful entries, both of which were an absolute delight to read and both of which perfectly captured the tone/spirit and the characters of the fics they took inspiration from (Days That End In Y and The Pride of Burrough House by @RonsGirlFriday, which are two gems on their own merit, and if you haven't read them I highly recommend both :wub:)

As you can imagine, it was hard to choose a winner, but I went with the story that felt most like an integral part of the universe it was included in.

Challenge Name: Fan of your fic fanfic challenge

Challenge Creator: Felpata_Lupin

Short Challenge Description: write a fanfiction for a story posted on our FFT archives

Fandom(s) Included: anything

Challenge Participants: same as winners ;) 

Challenge Winners:

:first: Dudley's Christmas Wish by @Goatspeed

fan-of-fic-ch-awards-first.png.c8fc4d4090c69e85b3c86c36e845645c.png

:second: Simply, Having, A Wonderful Queue Time by @prideofprewett

fan-of-fic-ch-awards-second.png.5e8cf39311a3dc3ef34bfd28f2a265ae.png

I would also like to mention, even if it wasn't an official entry, that Courtney wrote another delightful story Here's To Looking At You... Again inspired by @inmyownlittlecorner's libera nos a malo. I also highly recommend both of these! :hug:

@Goatspeed and @prideofprewett I will PM you shortly to define the details of your prizes! Many thanks for participating and congratulations to you both! :wub: :hug: Do not forget to credit @grumpy cat who realized the award graphics if you use them! ;) 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 1
  • chef kiss 2

• 2 weeks later...

Here to finally judge my challenge! I received two entries, and both of them fulfilled the same bingo line, so that made judging this challenge somehow easier and harder at the same time LOL! Both writers really encapsulated all the tropes, so this wasn't an easy decision. 

Challenge Name: Our Favorite Tropes Bingo Challenge

Challenge Creator: prideofprewett

Short Challenge Description: Using the bingo card of the archives most popular tropes I provided, write a story or story collection using at least five of them. 

Fandom(s) Included: All

Challenge Participants: Listed below as winners! 

Challenge Winners:

In second place we have the exciting, Let's Break Up by @RogueSlytherin. Check out this next gen HP story featuring an original pairing that is friends to lovers, troubled but cute folk, with mentions of careers and parenthood!

Below is your picspam and you get  5 reviews on any story of your choosing! I'll DM you shortly!

Spoiler

jgnCPaDyHC2T838qsvDbsOUAJT-sIOfxNZoDBfjo-GNwTeU6vVa1YCMdWRO8W181GQWiHdqk12ogX76Dm0kSczh0AYBSZQwd_0xTpIeiVt06a2t93pkdu2f6waF3SPcEOytHooBMdFRre9LWN6tEJnc

In first place we have the lovely Flowers for Eltheria by @inmyownlittlecorner! Check out this She-Ra and the Princesses of Power collection that hit all the tropes of rare pair, friends to lovers, parenthood, troubled but cute, and careers in a variety of unique yet meaningful ways! 

Below is your picspam and you get  7 reviews on any story of your choosing! I will DM you shortly! 

Spoiler

mVYtUbD9plWubCruHxkfEj7AAuGCEhS0K1tPBI3GWEr4jYazhw7iYFDTqh1Iaw_WHeLwoIrcbxUyAEMkc7XlJbjfmYFJ0KIUg4ItVSiCjAliYJqgFVF53i95tU1TAEphpnyy3jMrfkXuwnwlb8Qdt9s

Thank you both Jacque and Noelle for your entries! They were both super fun to read! 

💖 Courtney

Edited by prideofprewett
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

• 6 months later...

challenge name: the friends don't challenge
challenge creator: @dreamshadow
short challenge description: write a fic featuring the friends to lovers trope
fandoms(s) included: hp (minus hogwarts era / golden trio), grishaverse, the 100, of, others 
challenge participants: @quill2parchment, @Lost_Robin, @RogueSlytherin
challenge winners:
1st place: friends don't by @RogueSlytherin
2nd place: stupid alex summers by @Lost_Robin
3rd place: 'til the afterglow by @quill2parchment

more info with prizes in my +blog entry ^_^

congratulations, guys 🫶

• Love 1