News Ticker

singmetothesun

singmetothesun

Hiya! Found this thread and couldn't resist joining in - hope that's okay! :D
Keeping to 250 words was hard but here we go: 

Prompt #24: Your character comes clean about a long-held secret. ((from @galadriel))
Fandom: SKAM France
Rating: T

Daphné knocked loudly and insistently on the door; half tempted to kick the damn thing in. But before she could do anything more, the door was open and Eliott was standing there looking mildly irritated. She stormed past him before he could have the chance to shut the door in her face and threw herself down on the sofa.

“I messed up, Eliott, he hates me. He’s not replying to my letters.” 

She wanted Eliott to yell at her. God knows she deserved it. But no, Eliott is too effing angelic and just stays quiet and comes to sit on the floor in front of her. Jesus he really is so perfect for her best friend it’s annoying.

“Daphné, why on earth would Lucas hate you?” 

She scoffed before meeting his eyes. He seemed genuinely clueless and she frowned. “You don’t know?” Eliott’s expression didn’t change and she suddenly gathered he did indeed know what she was going to say, of course he knew, he was just so freaking pure he was still going to listen to her. Lucas better fricking marry him. 

“He’s in the same rehab as my little sister Lola,” she said in between sobs. “I’ve been a shit sister and she’s an addict, Eliott. I never told Lucas about anything – about mum, about Lola. He had to find out in fricking therapy, that his best friend has been lying to him for years. He hates me.” 

Eliott took her in his arms and let her cry.

Edited by singmetothesun