News Ticker

page thirteen.'s graphics!

page thirteen.

hello i am free to make graphics (maybe). a couple of things to note ig - 

• i use photoshop cc, so i can generally edit most things after i've made a graphic, within reason, but like, text, colouring, people, etc., all good to edit.
  • i'll say i can probably get a graphic to you within a week -- sometimes work is hectic, but i'll let you know if it's gonna take longer, but i make things on the weekends #partyanimal
  • i'll make banners (700x110 & 700x150), CIs, signatures, etc. i cannot do animation, i have no idea how to! 
  • i'll have one slot open at a time so i don't get overwhelmed ) :
  • i am okay with things being on hpft, rp sites, graphic sites, etc. not sure what else is out there but i'm happy to talk about it =D
  • i do prefer if you link preferred images of people you want, mostly bc it speeds things up for me, but no judgement if you can't :') 
  • you can see my stuff here: hpft / tda
  • please rehost and credit -- appropriate credit is page thirteen. @ tda or page thirteen. @ hpft (or some appropriate variation)!

here's the form! 

Story and Author Name, including link: [if you don't have a link yet, let the artist know; they may or may not choose to fill the request anyway]

Graphic type/dimensions:

Sites you intend to use the graphic on:

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc]

Edited by dreamshadow
member request
  • Like 2

Yep, I'm in love with your graphics, they're GORGEOUS! ❤️  

Story and Author Name, including link: Witch Slap by tatapb (I'm Maria btw!)

Graphic type/dimensions: 500x200 seems to be the standard size for HPFT signatures? (If you could make me a matching icon 100x100 that'd be stellar, but I get that that might be another request and I don't want to push it 👀 )

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: 

1. I have two possible options for this. Could be either or both or...? I honestly don't know, I've been out of the graphics game for like ten years XD Rose's photos are okay for the most part (the one of her laughing is gorgeousss) but also I'm also incredibly picky with the ones that fit my headcanon of Scorp? Like, I want the ones that are candid but also where he looks pretty and his hair is light and completely wild but he still looks manly and he's smiling but not too toothy and it's a whole difficult process. I do have gifs of them that I like tho, so if you're willing to work with those pm or discord...? I just didn't want to make it harder and I have no idea how much extra work that'd entail! 
    1. Lucky Blue Smith as Scorpius Malfoy (this+, this+this+, this+ and god, thisssss+ but I'm not sure that it's allowed XD)
    2. Jenna Thiam as Rose Weasley (this+, this+, this+) or otherwise any pictures of her where she either looks done with life or she's happy. I'm super partial to the two b/w ones, but the one in color is also okay?
  2. Quotes... god, this is hard, why are all the quotes I pick super corny...? If it's possibly to like, slide a super straight "Witch Slap by tatapb" somewhere there it'd be neat, but it's not a necessity.
    1. if you use both: "He was never indifferent to her. She was always comfortable around him." for both (idk if that's too wordy, it might be but @Jazzeh Turnip wrote it in a review and I'm in loveeee ❤️ ) or, if that's too long "Alright Weasley?" and in another line or like, just on the side "Alright Malfoy."
    2. if you just use her: "just a stiff cup of depresso"
    3. if you just use him: "it was like she belonged"
  3. I'd like the mood to be ironic happy...? (Wow, I'm bad at this.) The pictures of Rose I like are black and white, but at the same time I'd like the signature to feel happy and lighthearted. In a "we're dead inside but also the sun still rises every morning" type of way? Like pastels and whatnot, I don't want it to feel brooding and angsty at ALL. I'm not sure what the limits are here, but b/w with bg/pops in pastel colours (I skew heavily toward bubblegum pink/light blues or like, super soft yellows...?) would be amazing!

If you have any questions or want to ask me what I think of a photo or WIP, just ping me on discord or here! Thanks so much beforehand, I'm so excited about this!!!

Edited by tatapb
  • Like 2

i count a sig + icon as one whole graphic cuz i'm not sure how much effort goes into cropping an icon don't worry lmao! but i got this >D  :cool-doge:

• Like 1

@tatapb 

okay i tried to make a few versions but ps was just not vibing, so i went back to the original idea -- how's this? i can make edits or give it another shot, ofc :'D 

iconwitch.png
signaturewitch.png

Edited by grumpy cat
confirmed - in use
  • Like 5

:elmofire:

Story and Author Name, including link: The One With The Scrunchie

Graphic type/dimensions: banner; 700*150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT; HPFF

What you'd like on the graphic: 

Title: The One With The Scrunchie

Emma Watson: any of the smiling happy ones from these photoshoots: 1+ or 2+

Tom Felton: here+ feel free to use a different one as well, just generally smiley

If possible....a scrunchie? I know its an odd request, but it could just be like the back of a head with the scrunchie, etc. The picspam I made is here+ - for feel of images. It's a very lighthearted story - newly wed couple, she finds out he has an obscene amount of clothes, bribes him to clean it by taking off articles of clothing (but  then ... takes her scrunchie out as an article lol). Has a surprise item at the end. 

@aurevoir how's this? too passé to have the scrunchie as part of the text? >D  lmk and i'll edit it to be more obvious or s/t or i can make edits anyway u know im not picky 

bannerscrunchie.png

Edited by MuggleMaybe
graphic in use :)
  • Like 2

A free spot? Don't mind if I do :twothumbsup:

Story and Author Name, including link: sig set

Graphic type/dimensions: 500x200 and 100x100

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: here!

What you'd like on the graphic: Madelaine Petsch  (something along the lines of +this) and Sam Claflin (like +this, but if that doesn't work anything relatively clean shaven without super short hair is A-OK!). for text: "love is bigger than anything in its way" (main) and "sing your song".

the colouring on +this is absolutely gorgeous and I would be over the moon if you could do something similar! if you're looking for inspiration the text is from the song "love is bigger than anything in its way" by U2.

thank you!

• Like 1

@BellaLestrange87 hohoho how is this?? : D it's a bit more ethereal* than that other colouring so i can give it another shot if u want 😄

setolivia1.png
setolivia2.png

*neon

Edited by MuggleMaybe
in use :)
  • Like 1

:hearteyes: this is the most gorgeous signature I have ever seen! thank you so much and I will be rehosting/crediting right away!

:wub:

• Like 1

Claiming the free space!!

Story and Author Name, including link: MalfoysAngel

Graphic type/dimensions: Sig Set 500x200 and 100x100

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: I'm really not picky I promise!

I would like a light hearted and bright/light colored Dramione set with Tom Felton and Emma Watson as Draco & Hermione. 

If you can get it to vibe, I would love it if you could include the quote "And in her smile I see something more beautiful than the stars." but if it doesn't work that's fine. 

The rest is totally up to you :D 

• Like 1

This is perfect!!! Thank you!!!!!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

hellooooo jade :3 ❤️  I'm really tired of staring at my own sig for this story/on the forums so I would ~ love ~ if you could make one for me :loveshower:

Story and Author Name, including link: magnifique/crossing stars but it's a sig so
Graphic type/dimensions: forum set - 500x200 and 100x100
Sites you intend to use the graphic on: hpft!! 
What you'd like on the graphic: okay so I would like the text "Crossing Stars" and then in smaller writing near their respective faces or wherever it looks good 'Amelia' and 'Marlene' (similar to my current sig but arguably Better). For Marlene I would like Tiffany Meia [M]+ and for Amelia, uh, her current face claim doesnt have a name and by that i mean I don't know it but I've been using this [M]+ pinterest board - however, the quality is super LQ so if you know of a model with a similar look but who has better pictures and a known name, please feel free to have the heck at it. the general vibe is emo/doomed queer love, and I would prefer like moodier colors that go with that (blues/purples/etc) but ultimately, you follow your heart because I really love your stuff and i know you like Bright graphics which i also... Love so :hug:

Edited by magnifique
  • Like 1

@magnifique alright how is this!! i hope this is mcr emo enough for u i tried really hard not to go bright but i may have overdone it on the stars theming : |

setjulie1.pngsetjulie3.png

also this bonus one features MOVING STARS i cannot be stopped 

setjulie2.gif

Edited by grumpy cat
graphic being used&credited
  • Like 2

sliding in to take that one slot (i'm just editing in the details)

Story and Author Name, including link: lebensmude - Thick as Thieves

Graphic type/dimensions: banner 750x110 i believe

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: just the archives

What you'd like on the graphic: i'd like the title on it and hopefully the amount of people i want on the banner won't be too crazy but here goes: geraldine viswanathan as the main character 1 2 3 4 5 6 (or any photos where she looks badass), i want dua lipa as her sister 1 2 3 4 5, iu from hotel del luna 1 2 3 4 (i know pinterest is a no no but this is a really good quality photo) 5 6, jordan fisher and chance perdomo (any photos of them will do as long as they're not straight up frowning), and joe jonas for james potter. it's a bank heist story so if you can find a picture of gringotts to put in the back that's great but it's not a must especially given how many face claims i've requested be put on the banner. the general vibe is hijinks and shenanigans, banter and a humorous story so no dark, sad colours let me know if there's anything i can do for you to make this easier much thanks.

Edited by lebensmude
  • Like 1

@lebensmude omg i love heist society!! i really want ally carter to continue (what are your thoughts on gallagher girls!!!) 

also omg how is this sorry i got distracted by my love of teen criminals 

bannerthick.png

Edited by page thirteen.
  • Like 1

THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL I'LL PUT IT UP AS SOON AS I GET HOME AND HOPEFULLY THE STORY I WRITE WILL DO JUSTICE TO THE BANNER YOU MADE!!!

ive been waiting for book 4 of heist society for so long I don't know when it's coming and i love everything about Gallagher girls Ally Carter really knows how to deliver us teen spy girls like no one else 😩😩 she truly made this genre what it is no one does it like her anymore

• Like 1

she started embassy row! i am okay with that, but i mean, i need more hale and gabrielle and kat T_T we must discuss this more!! i am v passionate about these kids lmao 

also the one slot is open again lmao 

• Like 1