We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
congratulations to all of our nanowrimo participants! get ready to celebrate the fairy princess's birthday!

page thirteen.'s graphics!

page thirteen.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• page thirteen.

• BellaLestrange87

• aurevoir

• PotterPoppins101

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@tatapb  okay i tried to make a few versions but ps was just not vibing, so i went back to the original idea -- how's this? i can make edits or give it another shot, ofc :'D 

@prideofprewett your request was perfectly lovely (and v doable hahaha), don't worry! i leaned in HARD to romantic elitist 1920s vibes so let me know if this works for u or if u'd prefer something els

hello i am free to make graphics (maybe). a couple of things to note ig -  i use photoshop cc, so i can generally edit most things after i've made a graphic, within reason, but like, text, col

BellaLestrange87

Hi hello it's me again I hope you don't mind the tent I set up over there :waving:

Story Title and Author Name, Including Link: The Science of Attraction by BellaLestrange87

Graphic Type/Dimensions: 700x150 banner

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: just fft

What you'd like on the graphic: Rose Weasley (Luca Hollestelle) and Scorpius Malfoy (Logan Schroyer). It's a very fluffy friends-to-lovers chatfic and I, as usual, have no preferences for what goes on the banner. It is centred around zoology lab but I know that's probably not going to be the easiest thing to find stock for :P I trust your genius!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
BellaLestrange87

Ahh it's amazing, thank you so much! I love the autumny vibe in it, it reminds me so much of back to school and classes! I shall rehost and credit right away!

also rip your thread my tents shall be innumerous. they have plumbing now

page thirteen.

yes the back to school vibe was certainly intentional :|| (also i think a tent with plumbing is a cabin lmao??)

the one slot is open too!

• Like 1

prideofprewett

Hi Jade! I absolutely love how you make things so sharp and colorful! I was hoping I could maybe snag your open spot? ^_^ Let me know if the below request is doable...I'm sorry if my explanation is terrible. But I'm happy to answer any questions or just give you free creative reign on this. 💖 Courtney

Story and Author Name, including link: hardened hearts say unimaginable things by prideofprewett

Graphic type/dimensions: I would love a story banner for this. Maybe 700 x 110 dimensions, but if you feel the larger dimensions will make the end product look better, I can be flexible :D

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: Just on the FFT archives

What you'd like on the graphic: If you can manage the full title, but with an emphasis on the words "Hardened Hearts" that would be great. But I also know it is insanely long, so I would also just settle for "Hardened Hearts" if you feel the full title is too many letters. I have a collection of boards for the overall piece here. I would like you to use Lily James from Downton Abbey for one of my mains, Cedrella Black. I have a board dedicated to her character here with a strong preference for these two images: [1] [2]. If you could also include my face claim for Septimus Weasley that would be cool too. Here is also a board with some aesthetic things for him with my preferred images of him: [1] [2] [3]. If none of my preferred images are usable then let me know and I can find others.

The overall mood of this story is very glamorous, elitist, but also with a hint of soft, forbidden romance. This story it largely focuses on Cedrella’s branch of The Black Family. I’ll give you creative license to include whatever other images you want to from the boards. One thing that plays an important part in this story is chess, so if you’re able to include an image of a chess board or some pieces in the background that would be cool. Flowers are also another image that pops up regularly. I’m fine with whatever colors and font you decide upon. Again, not requirements, but just some ideas to help guide you (I hope hah!).

• Like 1

page thirteen.

@prideofprewett your request was perfectly lovely (and v doable hahaha), don't worry! i leaned in HARD to romantic elitist 1920s vibes so let me know if this works for u or if u'd prefer something else! 

bannerhardened.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

prideofprewett

OMFGHEJIFMSKOEIJ JADE! This is STUNNING! I am all *hearts in eyes* for this! ❤️ I will rehost & credit now! Thank you so, so much!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
page thirteen.
On 12/13/2020 at 10:10 PM, PotterPoppins101 said:

Hey Jade! Could I snag your open spot for a banner for my HPFT story? :)

oof, i didn't get a notification for this! yes, absolutely! 😄

PotterPoppins101

Haha no worries! Thanks a bunch!

Story and Author Name, including link: The Grey Area by PotterPoppins101

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner for FFT- 700x150 banner

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: Just FFT

What you'd like on the graphic: [this includes text, characters/faceclaims, mood/theme, specific items/settings, etc] I'd like the title to be in the middle and I'd really like the color scheme to be darker at the edges and bright in the middle, or darker at one end and lightening towards the other (whichever is easiest.  For characters I'd like Order of the Phoenix George Weasley and an image of Katie Mcgrath (I weirdly really like This image but if it doesn't work anything with her hair down and curly works). My story is very dark with George sort of representing the humor and stress release. The forbidden forest plays a role in the story, as well as thestrals. I really like how you play with light, florals, and backgrounds so I'd like to leave the rest up to you! You create beautiful things so I'm really excited!

Thanks

Abby Rose

• Thumbs up 1

• 2 weeks later...
page thirteen.

oho excellent! \o/ 

the one spot is open! (and i have notifications turned on this time!)

RogueSlytherin

Hey There! 
Your graphics are so stunning! I've been keeping an eye out for an opening and am so happy to snag this one! I'm wanting to replace an existing banner. I requested a darker banner for this originally and am now wanting something brighter to match the vibes of the other two in its series.

Story and Author Name, including linkSomebody That I Used to Know ; RogueSlytherin
Graphic Type/Dimensions: Story Banner 
Sites you intend to use this graphic on: FFT
What you'd like on the graphic:

• People:
    • Rose Weasley [Holland Roden] [01], [02], [03], [04], [05], [06]
    • Scorpius Malfoy [Dacre Montgomery] [01], [02], [03], [04], [05]
  • Text: The title [Somebody That I Used to Know]
  • Images: Possible things to include; Rose is a curse-breaker so things like runes or some sort of adventure vibes. Scorpius is a chaser for the Chudley Cannons.
  • Mood/Vibe: The story bounces back and forth in time from when they were young and in love and married to the present when they're divorced and bitter about the past. Here's a link to the series page so you can reference the other stories too: Stubborn Love Series . I like the sort of ivy/greenery that 'Muggle Studies' and 'Quick Bright Things' share. 
  • sparkles 1