News Ticker

The Dirty Thirty Challenge--Deadline 30 November 2020

Bat Stitch Crazy

The Dirty Thirty Challenge

Deadline 30 November 2020

Details: 

So I spent most of the year dreading my birthday. I turned 30 in August and while I’m still trying to wrap my head around what all this means for me, I thought It would be fun to host a challenge with a twist :P

So first let me start off by saying a deep PLEASE FORGIVE ME VALIDATORS FOR WHAT I AM ABOUT TO DO!!!

So here are the rules:

Fandoms Accepted: HP and OF ONLY

Length: Any length is fine but if multi-chaptered, you must have the required elements in the queue by the deadline.

MUST BE TOS COMPLIANT!

No Pre-written fics will be accepted. This includes chapters for existing fics. I want fresh, I want new, I want exciting, I want...well you get the picture...

Must not be part of an existing series unless it can stand on its own without me needing to read the prior works in the series. 

May be combined with other challenges and multiple entries are accepted and encouraged!

Any Character, Any pairing is allowed as long as they do not violate the site rules in any way. 

Also for the purposes of the required elements (see below), All characters included must be 18+ You may have characters that are under 18 appear in your story especially if they would be present for requirement #1 but they cannot under any circumstances be central to the plot.. 

Please make sure the words for MalfoysAngel’s Dirty Thirty Challenge appear somewhere in the story/chapter summary. 

Okay now for the fun part...The required elements. 

There are only two things that I require for this challenge...Your characters/pairings must be celebrating something turning some form of 30 (days, weeks, months, years, you name it), This could be ANYTHING you want it to be so fee free to get creative here. 

The second requirement is where things get interesting (and also where the second part of the challenge name comes in)

Your story MUST include smut in some form. I want you to get as detailed and graphic as the site rules and guidelines allow you to be. I want to be blown away by your ability to write smut. If you want to write a story about hate-sex at the office holiday  party..then go for it. If you want to write me a friends-to-lovers slow-burn, then, by all means, torture me with the missed opportunities just make sure they finally admit to things and have adult fun by the deadline. Again as a reminder ALL CHARACTERS INCLUDED IN THIS ELEMENT MUST BE 18+ If any of them are underage your story will be disqualified. It MUST be clear that the participants are of age and if I have to question it in any way, your story will be disqualified. 

If you need some inspiration, I will provide you with ONE character, who you decide to pair them with is up to you. You may request to switch up to 3 times and are under no obligation to use the characters in any way.  

Okay now on to the prizes:

I will do my best to review every entry but for multi-chaptered entries, I can only offer to leave one review at this time. 

Third Place: Two additional reviews on a story/stories of your choice

Second Place: Three reviews on a story/stories of your choice and a rec in the appropriate ship thread. 

First Place: 5 Reviews on a story/stories of your choice, a rec in the appropriate ship thread, and a link in my signature for at least a month. (or until I remember/need to change my sig for something)

If I receive enough entries, An honorable mention will receive one additional review on a story of their choice. 

I am crap at graphics so I can’t promise prize graphics but if I can find an artist willing to make them for me all winners will get an award graphic. 

Good Luck!!!!

Edited by MuggleMaybe
  • Like 2

k, in with muggle!college!au vic/gallagher bc obviously

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, abhorsen. said:

k, in with muggle!college!au vic/gallagher bc obviously

Have I told you lately that I LOVE YOU?!?!?

Participants

Abhorsen

• Like 1

spacer.png

get it? home base? 

Anyway--I'm in!

• Haha 4

33 minutes ago, la_topolina said:

get it? home base? 

Anyway--I'm in!

6 minutes ago, aurevoir said:

Gonna have to figure out how to work in the 30 something anniversary into my already planned holiday party drunk smut but we got this. 

Damn you @RonsGirlFriday

Yayayayayay

Participants

Abhorsen
la_topolina
aurevoir

• Like 1

possible.... let me crank up the muse.

vampire smut....... *brow wiggle*

• Like 2

Hey congrats on your big birthday year! I'm also turning the dirty thirty this year, so I feel it's pretty much obligatory for me to participate in this! 😊 Now just have to figure out what to write...😅

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/31/2020 at 11:35 PM, Professor McGonagall said:

I'll throw my hat in the ring.

Yayayay!

On 9/1/2020 at 12:18 AM, juls said:

possible.... let me crank up the muse.

vampire smut....... *brow wiggle*

looking forward to it!

On 9/1/2020 at 5:36 PM, pookha said:

Harmony smut incoming. Only have to adjust my plans by a few years to accomodate the 30 part

you had me at smut! ❤️

On 9/3/2020 at 1:47 PM, prideofprewett said:

Hey congrats on your big birthday year! I'm also turning the dirty thirty this year, so I feel it's pretty much obligatory for me to participate in this! 😊 Now just have to figure out what to write...😅

woo hoo! Another new member of the 30 club! 
 And welcome to FFT!

Participants

Abhorsen
la_topolina
aurevoir
Professor McGonagall
Pookha
Juls
prideofprewett

so after Branwen posed the question in the discord, I’m going to amend this to say that as long as I don’t need an extensive knowledge of the fandom to understand your story, I will accept any fandoms for this challenge! (Tagging everyone who has signed up so far)

@abhorsen. @aurevoir @la_topolina @juls @Professor McGonagall @prideofprewett @pookha

Edited by MalfoysAngel
Added a rules addendum
  • Like 2

• mydearfoxy changed the title to The Dirty Thirty Challenge--Deadline 30 November 2020https://hpfanfictalk.com/topic/7197-the-dirty-thirty-challenge-deadline-30-november-2020/
  • 2 weeks later...

Yes. It’s Nov 30.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi! I have my entry here: A Worthy Celebration (M):D

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

okay i was putting off linking to this bc i wasn't sure if i was gonna have to axe the 30 but i am not going to have to so +here  :elmofire:

Alright, here's a second one that was totally unplanned and LOL why did I end up writing two smutty things?! 😅  Heat of the Moment (M)

• grumpy cat locked this topic