We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
welcome back to fairyland for this year's review event! the inkys are just around the corner! keep an eye out for easter eggs in fairyland!

victoria_anne's reviews

victoria_titania

• victoria_titania locked this topic
  • victoria_titania unlocked this topic
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• victoria_titania

• RonsGirlsPatronus

• Felpata_Lupin

• viking grumpy fox

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bunbury, @MadiMalfoy, @grumpy cat yours are all done! @Lost_Robin I'm so honoured I'm your first requested review and I feel doubly sorry that it's taken me so long. I've been really busy this w

@starbuck @Crimson Quill @MrsDarcy your reviews are done!  

Ooh me please? ūüėć Story¬†and Author Name, including link:¬†as the lights went out¬†by something wicked¬† Warnings and Advisories:¬†self harm, substance abuse, sexual content, slurs¬† Genre:¬†drama, r

victoria_titania

Happy December!¬†‚ú®¬†This thread is open to requests again!¬†ūü•į

Unotterable

Congrats on hitting your NaNo goals ‚̧ԳŹ

Story and Author Name, including link: Moonlight+ by la_topolina
Warnings and Advisories:  Domestic Abuse, Sexual Content, Slurs, Substance Abuse, Suicide, Violence
Genre:  Action/Adventure, Angst, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort, Romance
Length:  Chapter 9 is 4778 words 
Ships: Snape/OC
Summary:  
Lord Voldemort has at last returned in the flesh and the time has come for Severus Snape to fulfill his promise to protect Harry Potter‚ÄĒto the death if necessary. One summer evening, American bounty hunter Miranda Rose crashes into his life, and his precariously balanced plans start to spiral temptingly off course. But how can he make a future when he is chained to the past?

Areas of Concern: Your thoughts ‚̧ԳŹ
Current Review Request Count: 1/5 

• Like 1
Felpata_Lupin

Hey, B! Is it too early if I come to request for the rest of That crazy week? I'm just so eager to know what you think of the ending... :$  

Story and Author Name, including link: That crazy week into the future by Felpata_Lupin

Warnings and Advisories: Domestic Abuse, Violence

Genre: Angst, AU, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort

Length: 8 chapters and 22462 words. Chapter 7 is 2647 words

Ships: Mainly Jily. Eventually Wolfstar with some unrequited Peter/Remus... and possibly a hint of Romione? ;) 

Summary:

When a Charms mishap brings them eighteen years into the future, the Marauders plus Lily Evans find themselves facing truths they'd have rather stayed ignorant about.

Will they be able to get back? And how will the new knowledge influence their lives?

Areas of Concern: shake-what? :wub:

livingfree

May I jump in to request a review on chapter 3? Thanks!

Story and Author Name, including link: A Spectrum of Beasts by livingfree 
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: drama / general / family
Length: Novel (wip) - currently 3 chapters
Ships: none
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: none in particular. Just so,Ed feedback and love.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
viking grumpy fox

story and author name, including link: physical fatality by grumpy cat
warnings and advisories: substance abuse, sexual content, domestic abuse, slurs
genre: angst, drama, romance, smut
length: 8 chapters, chapter 2 has 2710 words (you already reviewed chapter 1)
ships: oliver wood/oc
summary: 

we're just young and reckless
if we wreck this,
it's fine.

areas of concern:  :kris: i'd love to hear your thoughts - i finished this yesterday after an embarrassing amount of time of not doing anything with it
current review request count: 2/5

• Like 1
livingfree

I posted a shiny new chapter! :hug: 

Length: Novel (wip) - 4 chapters
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.

victoria_titania

@pirate grumpy cat, @livingfree, these are done, and you are both on fire with your chapters!¬†ūüíē

A little note: I'm open for requests but I won't be getting to them until around the 8th of Jan¬†ūüėä

• Love 1
  • cathugbunny 1
something foxy

story and author name, including link: six impossible things by something wicked
warnings and advisories: consent issues, substance abuse, sexual content, slurs, suicide
length: one chapter so far (about 3100 words)
ships: louis weasley / oc
summary: 

haven't you heard what becomes of curious minds?

areas of concern: i'm redoing an old idea and i guess i'd just like your thoughts on it and some feedback on the first chapter¬†‚̧ԳŹ¬†
current review request count: 1/5 (...i think)

viking grumpy fox

story and author name, including link: physical fatality by grumpy cat
warnings and advisories: substance abuse, sexual content, domestic abuse, slurs
length: 8 chapters, chapter 3 has 2529 words
ships: oliver wood/oc
summary: 

we're just young and reckless
if we wreck this,
it's fine.

areas of concern: your thoughts ^_^
current review request count: 2/5

• 2 weeks later...
victoria_titania

Thank you for your patience, my lovelies¬†ūüíē¬†These are both done now!

livingfree

I posted Chapter 5!

Length: Novel (wip) - currently 5 chapters

Edited by livingfree
  • Like 1
Unotterable

I have a little one shot I would love some feedback on ‚̧ԳŹ

Story and Author Name, including link: all i was doing was breathing by la_topolina, rated M
Warnings and Advisories: discussion of miscarriage 
Genre: Angst, Drama, Fluff, Hurt/Comfort
Length: 3726 words
Ships: OC/OC
Summary:

Transplanted from her beloved Thrissur to the cold shores of England, Meera Lal and her husband Yakov are struggling to start a family of their own. One a bleak April day, Meera goes in search of a sign to help her keep hoping in the future.

Areas of Concern: your thoughts!

the otterable prewett

Hii B...so erm...I think you started reading Hardened Hearts and maybe liked it a little bit. So erm...maybe I could request you review the next chapter you haven't read of it? :kris: 

Story and Author Name, including link: Hardened Hearts (Say Unimaginable Things) by prideofprewett (M)
Warnings and Advisories: Domestic Abuse, Slurs, Substance Abuse, Addiction, Discrimination, Mysogyny, War
Genre: Angst, Dark, Drama, Romance
Length: So chapter two is a big boy @ 8213 words (yikes). But if you already read it and want to read & review another chapter that's cool too. I know not everyone likes to review on every single chapter, so whatever you prefer, is fine with me. ^_^
Ships: Cedrella Black/Septimus Weasley 
Summary: 

Cedrella Black is expected to marry well and raise a line of perfect, pureblood children, who further the aims of the society she was born into. But as she navigates the politics surrounding Wizarding Society's London Social, Cedrella finds herself inconveniently bumping into Septimus Weasley, a flirtatious fortune hunter with a family secret. While her parents push her to marry another, she slowly discovers she has more in common with Septimus than she ever dreamed possible.

As the events of the summer unfold, alliances are forged, hearts are broken, and a newly printed publication threatens to tear apart Wizarding Society's Most Sacred Twenty-Eight.

Areas of Concern: Right, so this chapter in particular. Is it too long? Are you bored out of your mind reading it? Am I introducing too many characters/things at once? Do you feel it reads ok? I'd love a little CC in those areas and just your thoughts in general. :D
Current Review Request Count: 1/5

Edited by prideofprewett
Felpata_Lupin

I know you'd get here eventually, but I couldn't resist... :$ 

Story and Author Name, including link: The snake within by Felpata_Lupin

Warnings and Advisories: Domestic Abuse, Self-Harm, Sexual Content, Slavery, Substance Abuse, Violence

Genre: Angst, AU, Drama

Length: 12 chapters and 34359 words so far (chapter 12 is 2863 words)

Ships: Remus/Peter, James/Lily, Sirius/Emmeline

Summary: 

A new school year at Hogwarts is starting for the Golden Quartet, and it doesn't look good.

As the Marauders try to pick up the pieces of a damaged friendship and Harry struggles to get used to a new family and a new identity, Neville has to deal with his resentment for a role in the wizarding world that wasn't supposed to be his and discovers that maybe there's a reason if he belongs in Slytherin.

Meanwhile something obscure is crawling, menacing the safety of the students inside the castle...

Second installment in the Jimmy Portman's AU

Areas of Concern: shake what? :hug: 

Current Review Request Count: 4/5 

livingfree

I posted ch 6 up on AO3 and it is in FFT’s queue. Also responded to your last review :hug: 

Length: Novel (wip) - 6 chapters
Areas of Concern: none in particular. Just some feedback and love.
Current Review Request Count: 2/5

victoria_titania

All done, my lovelies¬†ūü•į

• Love 1
  • 3 weeks later...
livingfree

posted ch 7! Also I think you validated it... thanks! :hug:

Length: Novel (wip) - currently 7 chapters
Areas of Concern: just some love and feedback. 

thanks!

RonsGirlsPatronus

B, look what I finally updated! Whenever you have a chance? :loveshower:

Story and Author Name, including link: Irrational (chapter 17) by RonsGirlFriday
Warnings and Advisories: T, none
Genre: Romance, drama, humor
Length: Chapter 17 is 7243 words
Ships: Percy/Audrey
Summary: Most people seem to judge him -- but Audrey doesn't. Most people seem not to see her -- but Percy does.

Areas of Concern: Your thoughts!