We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
welcome back to fairyland for this year's review event! the inkys are just around the corner! keep an eye out for easter eggs in fairyland!

victoria_anne's reviews

victoria_anne

abhorsen plague doctor.

hiii 😳

Story and Author Name, including link: +wildly illogical
Warnings and Advisories: m (sexual content)
Genre: au, fluff, humor, romance, smut
Length: 16839 words (chapter 1 is 2222 words)
Ships: vic/oc, fred ii/oc
Summary: one week. one cabin. sexual tension. only one bed. lots of shenanigans.
Areas of Concern: just thoughts!
Current Review Request Count: 1/5 

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• victoria_anne

• FrogFactFriday

• Felpata_Lupin

• grumpy cat

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@Bunbury, @MadiMalfoy, @grumpy cat yours are all done! @Lost_Robin I'm so honoured I'm your first requested review and I feel doubly sorry that it's taken me so long. I've been really busy this w

@starbuck @Crimson Quill @MrsDarcy your reviews are done!  

@Felpata_Lupin @grumpy cat @beyond the rain You are all a treasure and I enjoyed reading your chapters so much 🥰

FrogFactFriday

spacer.png

Story and Author Name, including link: Irrational (chapter 18) by RonsGirlFriday
Warnings and Advisories: T, none
Genre: Romance, drama, humor
Length: Chapter 18 is 4208 words
Ships: Percy/Audrey
Summary: Most people seem to judge him -- but Audrey doesn't. Most people seem not to see her -- but Percy does.

Areas of Concern: Y'know, just stuff
Current Review Request Count: 2/5

down-in-flames

hiiiii b :stitch-2:

story and author name, including link: and all the pieces fall by down-in-flames
warnings and advisories: sexual content, substance abuse, violence
genre: angst, au, drama, romance
length: novel, chapter 1 is 3355 words
ships: james potter/lily evans
summary: 

You did a number on me, but honestly baby, who's counting?

areas of concern: just your thoughts! ❤️
current review request count: 5/5

livingfree

Requesting for Ch 8 :hug: Thanks!

Story and Author Name, including link: A Spectrum of Beasts by livingfree 
Warnings and Advisories: none
Genre: drama / general / family
Length: Novel (wip) - 8 chapters
Ships: none
Summary: Newt Scamander had always been different, even from a young age, from other children. He had been very introspective and anxious. Follow young Newt as he begins his first year at Hogwarts while he learns to navigate the world of magic while on his own in Hufflepuff’s house without his family’s guidance. He will have to overcome obstacles that make it difficult for him to connect with his peers as he forms friendships.
Areas of Concern: none in particular. Just some feedback and love.
Current Review Request Count: 2/5

victoria_anne

@down-in-flames I've already read and reviewed chapter one so I reviewed chapter two instead 😊

All slots open!

shadowycorner

Ooh B, may I interest you in another Molly/Arthur Scottish adventure thingy? :) 

Story and Author Name, including link: you are a minute of quiet (prologue) by shadowycorner
Warnings and Advisories: M
Genre: Romance, action/adventure
Length: chapter 1 - 1915 words
Ships: Molly/Arthur
Summary:

Dorothea Prewett has lost all her children, except one. But she's a wild thing, and on the run. She will do what's in her power to bring her daughter home.

Arthur Weasley is in his first job as an assistant to a grumpy old detective, yet their first case is anything but what he expected it to be.

And somewhere out there, a girl with a broken heart and an empty soul decides that hell take it all, she is going to become legend.

Areas of Concern: Your thoughts and feelings on whether the first chapter is hook-y enough and not too melodramatic with the feelings maybe? do the characters seem at least a little distinct? still not sure about some of these things. Thank youuu! 💖
Current Review Request Count: 3/5

FrogFactFriday

Hi B! Dis here is the most recent chapter! ^_^ 

Story and Author Name, including link: Irrational (chapter 19) by RonsGirlFriday
Warnings and Advisories: T, none
Genre: Romance, drama, humor
Length: Chapter 19 is 3502 words
Ships: Percy/Audrey
Summary: Most people seem to judge him -- but Audrey doesn't. Most people seem not to see her -- but Percy does.

Areas of Concern: Y'know, just stuff

• 2 weeks later...
la_topolina

Hello Bianca! I did a major expansion of chapter 5 of Moonlight and was wondering if you would mind taking a look at the new version.

Story and Author Name, including link: Moonlight+ by la_topolina
Warnings and Advisories: M, Domestic Abuse, Sexual Content, Slurs, Substance Abuse, Suicide, Violence)
Genre: Action/Adventure, Hurt/Comfort, Romance, Smut
Length: Chapter 5 is now 7322 words
Ships: Snape/OC
Summary

The wizarding world prepares for the final war with Lord Voldemort, and Severus Snape is Albus Dumbledore’s spy in the Death Eaters’ den. One false step may bring death to him and any number of his comrades. Trapped in a profession he hates, living in his despised childhood home; he can count his friends on one hand (with fingers to spare).

Until American bounty hunter Miranda Rose crashes into his life. Charming, bold, and sensual, she sees something in him that he hardly believes is there. But as their entanglement ensnares his senses, Miranda is dragged into Severus’s web of danger and deceit. When she is sent on a deadly mission to Romania, he must find a way to help her—or risk losing the person who has made his life worth living again.

Areas of Concern: Your thoughts ❤️ I added some scenes that I hope better establish both character and plot