News Ticker

BellaLestrange87's graphics

BellaLestrange87

Now that I'm back to university and have a bit more time I thought I would open up a graphics request thread. I'm a Junior Artist at TDA (my gallery is +here) and a Blooming Artist on Shadowplay. You can also see my thread here on HPFT +here.

Some things:

• One slot at a time.
  • I'll get your graphic done within a week - I want to give myself a buffer for giant piles of readings and exams and all that university jazz.
  • I use GIMP and have no clue how to do animation.
  • I mainly use stock.
  • I can make banners, chapter images, signature sets, and award graphics.
  • Please rehost and credit either BellaLestrange87 @ HPFT or aurora borealis @ TDA.
  • Like 1

Hiya! It looks like I might be your first customer?! :) I love your soft colors style and how you incorporate detailed backgrounds into your banners. I think your style is perfect for the kind of vibes I'm looking for in a story banner. Is the standard graphic request app ok? (Please let me know if I did anything wrong here, I'm still new and learning!)

Story and Author Name: Comfort in Chaos || prideofprewett 

Graphic type/dimensions: Whatever you feel is appropriate for a banner. I trust your judgement :)

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: Just on HPFT. 

What you'd like on the graphic: Ok, so this is for a young Molly Prewett/Arthur Weasley go to the beach and confess our feelings for one another sort of story. For text if you could include the title (Comfort in Chaos), in a cursive-y font that’d be great. I was kind of thinking that should be the focal point in the center with maybe Molly/Arthur on either end of it with some stock images of either cliffs overlooking the sea or a seaside cottage or maybe a wind chime or seashells as the background images. I say "or" because you can choose whatever you like to incorporate stock image wise from these. But I am looking for a kind of vintage-y, beachy, feel good vibes for this. And it's set in the late 60s, so maybe like a vintage-y feel color/filter wise? You can select whatever colors you think appropriate. I'm pretty easy with that.  

For young Molly, I was thinking Rose Leslie from one of these: one, two, or three. For young Arthur, I was thinking either: one, two, or three. His name is Michael McCaughley and he’s a model. Let me know if you aren't able to use any of these images. My apologies if these are not good selections for this. If you aren't comfortable using these FCs, I'd be open to just a totally stock image based, banner if that's easier for you. :)

Please let me know if i missed anything or if you need any more details. I’m sorry if this wasn’t very helpful or if you would like be to resubmit with different info.  

23 hours ago, prideofprewett said:

Hiya! It looks like I might be your first customer?! :) I love your soft colors style and how you incorporate detailed backgrounds into your banners. I think your style is perfect for the kind of vibes I'm looking for in a story banner. Is the standard graphic request app ok? (Please let me know if I did anything wrong here, I'm still new and learning!)

Story and Author Name: Comfort in Chaos || prideofprewett 

Graphic type/dimensions: Whatever you feel is appropriate for a banner. I trust your judgement :)

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: Just on HPFT. 

What you'd like on the graphic: Ok, so this is for a young Molly Prewett/Arthur Weasley go to the beach and confess our feelings for one another sort of story. For text if you could include the title (Comfort in Chaos), in a cursive-y font that’d be great. I was kind of thinking that should be the focal point in the center with maybe Molly/Arthur on either end of it with some stock images of either cliffs overlooking the sea or a seaside cottage or maybe a wind chime or seashells as the background images. I say "or" because you can choose whatever you like to incorporate stock image wise from these. But I am looking for a kind of vintage-y, beachy, feel good vibes for this. And it's set in the late 60s, so maybe like a vintage-y feel color/filter wise? You can select whatever colors you think appropriate. I'm pretty easy with that.  

For young Molly, I was thinking Rose Leslie from one of these: one, two, or three. For young Arthur, I was thinking either: one, two, or three. His name is Michael McCaughley and he’s a model. Let me know if you aren't able to use any of these images. My apologies if these are not good selections for this. If you aren't comfortable using these FCs, I'd be open to just a totally stock image based, banner if that's easier for you. :)

Please let me know if i missed anything or if you need any more details. I’m sorry if this wasn’t very helpful or if you would like be to resubmit with different info.  

Hello! You did everything right, I'm the dummy who should have included the request form in my initial post :facepalm:

I'll start working on this tomorrow once I get all my graphics files transferred over to my new laptop :twothumbsup:

• Like 1

@prideofprewett

It took me a ridiculously long time to find a decent image of a cottage, but I have finally finished your banner!

crdkNH1G_o.png

I went with 700x150, as that seems to be the dominant banner size on the archives. Let me know if you want any changes or if not, please rehost and credit to either BellaLestrange87 @ HPFT or aurora borealis @ TDA. ^_^

Edited by MuggleMaybe
banner in use and credited =)

Oh I love it! Thank you so much ❤️ I'm sorry it took you forever to find an image. I'll rehost & credit appropriately :) 

• Like 1

👀 could I possibly slide in to request some award graphics from you for my Crackship challenge @BellaLestrange87?

12 hours ago, magemadi said:

👀 could I possibly slide in to request some award graphics from you for my Crackship challenge @BellaLestrange87?

Of course! If you want the winners to remain anonymous until you announce the results you can PM them to me if you want their names/fic titles on the graphic. ^_^

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, BellaLestrange87 said:

Of course! If you want the winners to remain anonymous until you announce the results you can PM them to me if you want their names/fic titles on the graphic. ^_^

Yes, I will PM you then, thanks! 💙

Madi's awards have been sent via PM so one slot is now open!

• 2 weeks later...

Hiya! So I created a pretty crude banner for one of my stories & I wondered, if you wanted to and ONLY if you wanted to...feel free to say no, and it would totally be ok, if you might consider making me a nice, pretty one like you did for my other story? I totally get it though if you don't have the time or you want to save your slot open for someone else who might want it, but I figured I'd at least try ;)

Story and Author Name: Woven Together || prideofprewett 

Graphic type/dimensions: Banner and the 700 x 150 dimension should be good. :)

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: Just fanfictalk

What you'd like on the graphic: The title and my author name is fine. I'm not picky about the font. Image wise if you could include a photo of The Burrow. If this one works then great, if not I sincerely apologize. :( But assuming it works, it would be cool if that could appear kind of in the background or further away and maybe an image of knitted things closer up? I have some references on this pinterest board if that is helpful and/or gives you some inspiration. Feel free to include whatever other images like grass of wildflowers or whatever you think looks nice and kind of homey? Honestly, you can take creative license with this one and make the colors kind of align with whatever looks good with your images (if that makes sense).

But again, if you are totally not comfortable doing this, it is no worries at all. :)  

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@prideofprewett I am the literal worst I am so sorry I took so long :couch:

Anyways, I have finally finished your banner.

FccjcRZD_o.png

Let me know if you want any changes, if not please rehost and credit!

i know i said a week's wait oopsies

Oh my gosh, no worries at all! I totally understand life and what not. ^_^ I LOVE The Burrow and the landscape images in this...so pretty! 💖💖💖💖 

Would it be possible to flip the words so that "Woven" is on top and the "Together" is on the bottom? You can keep the sizing as I like that the "Together," is larger. If you have to move it to the other side of The Burrow for space sake or balance or what not I would totally be ok with that too. And maybe could you eliminate the knit blanket image? If that's too hard then no worries...I just think you've done such a nice job with the flowers and landscape imagery I think I'd kind of like that all on its own (sorry if I'm a pain!). 

On 10/30/2020 at 9:53 AM, prideofprewett said:

Oh my gosh, no worries at all! I totally understand life and what not. ^_^ I LOVE The Burrow and the landscape images in this...so pretty! 💖💖💖💖 

Would it be possible to flip the words so that "Woven" is on top and the "Together" is on the bottom? You can keep the sizing as I like that the "Together," is larger. If you have to move it to the other side of The Burrow for space sake or balance or what not I would totally be ok with that too. And maybe could you eliminate the knit blanket image? If that's too hard then no worries...I just think you've done such a nice job with the flowers and landscape imagery I think I'd kind of like that all on its own (sorry if I'm a pain!). 

I'm so happy you like the banner! And those are easy changes to make (and yeah, the blanket was just kind of.... there lol)

Version 2:

KSwiqLMd_o.png

Edited by pirate grumpy cat
graphic being used&credited
  • Like 2

Ahh I love it! Thank you so much for this! I will rehost and credit shortly! Also, thanks so much for your willingness to make changes. I'm not great with picturing things in my head and trying to see them come together visually like this, so I appreciate it a lot! 💖💖💖💖

• Like 1

You're welcome! 

One slot is open again ^_^

Story and Author Name, including link: Symphony of the Heart (M) by pookha

Graphic type/dimensions: 700x150 banner

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: FFT, AO3

What you'd like on the graphic: Title and 'by pookha' (no Caps in pookha). Canon Harry and Hermione, Daniel and Emma, but they are in their late 20's to mid 30's during the story. The chapters are musical themed, the content is mostly angst and smut. Brighter colors preferred for this, as it will be mostly hopeful angst, but I'm super open to artist interpretation. 

• 2 weeks later...

@pookha

Oh god I am the worst I didn't realize it's been like two weeks I'm sorry :couch:

Anyways, I've finally finished your banner! I tried doing a reddish colouring initially but it didn't look right to me, so I changed it to be more bluish:

SlIY1qWT_o.png

Let me know if there are any changes you want made, or if you like it as is please rehost and credit!

Edited by pirate grumpy cat
graphic being used&credited

You're welcome! I'm so happy you like it!

One slot is open.

• 5 months later...

Hello, there! :waving: Can I jump in? :couch:

I was wondering if you were available to make some review graphics? Let me know and I'll send you a PM with the details! :) 

Thank you so much in advance! :rose:

Hi Chiara! I can definitely make some graphics for you! ^_^

Edited by BellaLeBullfrog
  • Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

:ninja:

Chiara's awards have finally been made, so my slot is open again!

• 2 weeks later...

Hello! I am loving your stuff.

Story and Author Name: Sapphire_Skies The Noble House of Black

Graphic type/dimensions: Whatever you feel is appropriate for a banner. I don't really know about these things!

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: FFT and HPFF (when it's up again)

What you'd like on the graphic: Teenage Sirius (I don't mind who you use, though Ben Barnes seems to be popular for Sirius). I'd like something that reflects the mood of the story, which is fairly dark and broody. It's half set in Hogwarts (Marauder's fifth year) and half set at Grimmauld Place the summer Sirius runs away. The build up to the first war is a theme, as is Sirius's dislike of his family. 

On 6/9/2021 at 7:23 AM, Sapphire_Skies said:

Hello! I am loving your stuff.

Story and Author Name: Sapphire_Skies The Noble House of Black

Graphic type/dimensions: Whatever you feel is appropriate for a banner. I don't really know about these things!

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: FFT and HPFF (when it's up again)

What you'd like on the graphic: Teenage Sirius (I don't mind who you use, though Ben Barnes seems to be popular for Sirius). I'd like something that reflects the mood of the story, which is fairly dark and broody. It's half set in Hogwarts (Marauder's fifth year) and half set at Grimmauld Place the summer Sirius runs away. The build up to the first war is a theme, as is Sirius's dislike of his family. 

1SOwYOIb_o.png

Here you are! I used 700x150 dimensions and Ben Barnes as Sirius. Let me know if you want any changes! ^_^

Edited by grumpy cat
graphic used&credited