We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
congratulations to all of our nanowrimo participants! get ready to celebrate the fairy princess's birthday!

prideofprewett reviews

prideofprewett

prideofprewett

@pirate grumpy cat, your review of chapter one is up! Gawsh your writing is just always superb!¬†ūüíĖ

2/3 review slots taken.  

Also side note, I am being a bit more selfish w/my "me time," this year, so review lead times might be closer to the 2 week mark (or longer), depending on what I have going on in my life. I definitely will get to them, I just might not be as rapid fire quick about it as I have been in the past!

Hope everyone is enjoying their January, so far! ✨ 

• Love 1

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prideofprewett

• viking grumpy cat

• Felpata_Lupin

• RonsGirlFriday

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

@RonsGirlFriday, @pirate grumpy cat, and @Hawksquill¬†your reviews are finished! I love all of these stories and intend to continue them! ‚̧ԳŹ ¬† All 3 slots are open again!

Hiya writer friends! I am so happy to open up this thread to anyone whose looking for a review. I figured this would be a good way to get to know you all as writers and to find some interesting storie

@maraudertimes¬†Ooh is this one of your NaNo projects, Lo?! I'm so pumped for reviewing this! And look at you already posting stuff! ūüéȬ† Also, omg @la_topolina¬†I'm such a freaking loser and I total

viking grumpy cat

i'm backkk

:elmofire:

story and author name, including link: all your darkest roads by grumpy cat
warnings and advisories: substance abuse, suicide
genre: angst, dark, hurt/comfort
length: 1593 words
ships: none
summary: 

lighting matches just to swallow up the flame

areas of concern:  :kris:  i'd love to hear your thoughts. it was really difficult to write because it's..very personal. and also i've never written anything with flashbacks as a major part of the story so idk if it works :kris::kris:
current review request count: 2/5

Edited by viking grumpy cat
  • Like 1

Felpata_Lupin

Hi, Courtney! Do you mind me stealing your last slot? :rose:

Story and Author Name, including link: That crazy week into the future by Felpata_Lupin

Warnings and Advisories: Domestic Abuse, Sexual Content, Violence

Genre: Angst, AU, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort

Length: 8 chapters and 22462 words. Chapter 1 is 4534 words

Ships: Jily, Wolfstar, unrequited Peter/Remus, hints of Romione :P 

Summary: 

When a Charms mishap brings them eighteen years into the future, the Marauders plus Lily Evans find themselves facing truths they'd have rather stayed ignorant about.

Will they be able to get back? And how will the new knowledge influence their lives?

Areas of Concern: nothing in particular, I'd just love your thoughts! :wub:

Current Review Request Count: 1/5

• Like 1

prideofprewett

@wicked witch of the north, your review is FINALLY up! My apologies for the delay! 

I am going to be cutting back on the number of open requests now. Sorry all! I'm a constant giver who needs to learn some boundaries in order to better take care of myself/my mental health. I love you all and will still keep this thread open though! :wub:

2/2 review slots taken

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Felpata_Lupin

Hi again, Courtney, my love! Is it too early to come back for chapter 2? :rose:

Story and Author Name, including link: That crazy week into the future by Felpata_Lupin

Warnings and Advisories: Domestic Abuse, Sexual Content, Violence

Genre: Angst, AU, Drama, Humor, Hurt/Comfort

Length: 8 chapters and 22462 words. Chapter 2 is 3520 words

Ships: Jily, Wolfstar, unrequited Peter/Remus, hints of Romione :P 

Summary: 

When a Charms mishap brings them eighteen years into the future, the Marauders plus Lily Evans find themselves facing truths they'd have rather stayed ignorant about.

Will they be able to get back? And how will the new knowledge influence their lives?

Areas of Concern: just your thoughts, as usual! :hug:

Current Review Request Count: 3/5

• Like 1