Welcome to FanficTalk

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archives

Find us on Social Media

You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • we're very excited to announce our new name: fanfictalk!
  • welcome to the new house cup year!
  • jump into the prefects' game of battleship!

October 2020 Bulletin

dreamshadow

these graphics are absolutely stunning, @abhorsen. like... how do you even do this every month?! :wub:

@just.a.willow.tree @Veritaserum27 @singmetothesun - so sorry to see you go. real life gets the best of us sometimes, but thank you so much for everything you've done for the team ❤️ 

massive congrats to @magemadi - you were absolutely incredible in battleship and keeping it all together, and everything else you do for this site - so well deserved!
and @victoria_anne - super excited to have you on staff with us!! and congrats on head student - you were amazing holding the puffs together and you're such a staple in hufflepuff and are always so great ❤️ 

i... order of merlin??? are you freaking kidding me??? y'all are amazing and it's been so much fun being back on staff with everyone, thank you so much, my face will be red for the next week but it's fineee ❤️❤️❤️ 

and congratulations to everyone who had a featured story this month, and @tinyporcelainehorses for winning story of the month! very well deserved!!

:grouphug:

Edited by dreamshadow
  • Like 5

victoria_anne

AND Head Student?! Oh my goodness thank you so much 😭💕 The graphics are SO gorgeous!!!

I'm so excited to be part of the validating team! 💫 I love our archives so much, so I'm really happy to play this role in them 😊

@singmetothesun, @just.a.willow.tree, @Veritaserum27, thank you for all your hard work. You'll be missed, but good luck with everything and I hope to still see you around 🥰

Congratulations @magemadi and @dreamshadow😍🥳 You two are amazing and these awards are so well deserved 😍

Congratulations to everyone else who was featured this month, you're all incredible 🥰

• Like 5

BellaLestrange87

Congratulations to everyone who won awards! (Which are absolutely gorgeous, show me your ways @abhorsen.) Madi winning is the least surprised I have ever been to see someone get Head Student - she does so much for Ravenclaw :wub:

Thank you for all your work on staff @Veritaserum27, @just.a.willow.tree, and @singmetothesun

Congrats on the validator position @victoria_anne - you'll be amazing!

Edited by BellaLestrange87
  • Like 6

magemadi

omg i crie, tysm y'all are too kind 💕

@abhorsen. :elmofire: graphics!!!

congrats to @victoria_anne on joining the staff team and for also getting Head Student!! 💛

I'm sad to see you going, @just.a.willow.tree, @Veritaserum27, and @singmetothesun, y'all are great so please don't be strangers ❤️

@dreamshadow your OoM is MUCH deserved!!! Congrats to you my dear :hug:

@tinyporcelainehorses congratulations on winning SOTM! :D

congratulations to everyone with a featured story this month, and happy birthday to all of our october babies!! ^_^

• Like 5

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.