Welcome to FanficTalk

We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can join a house and participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

Check out the Archives

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing, as well as read and review other members' writing. Be sure to stop by and check out our latest featured stories!

Join the Archive

Find us on Social Media

You can find us and many members busily tweeting on Twitter, join us for livestreams on YouTube, check out aesthetics on Instagram, get sneak peeks on Snapchat, and interact on Tumblr! All our social media links can be found below.

News Ticker
  • we're very excited to announce our new name: fanfictalk!
  • get ready to trick or treat!

november '20 bulletin

victoria_anne

You what 🥺🥺🥺 I can't believe this, thank you so much! ❤️ It's been an amazing month on the team and I appreciate everything! 💕

@shadowycorner Congratulations! I'm so excited for you and know you'll be amazing!

@prideofprewettand @RogueSlytherin you two are such gems and these awards are very well deserved ✨

Congratulations to all the featured stories, too! 🥰

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

prideofprewett

Oh my gawshh I cannot 🙈 Thank you so much! 💖 Also all these graphics are AMAZING! Well done to all! 

• Like 3

shadowycorner

OMG Branwen @abhorsen. those graphics are so so so gorgeous!! I just keep staring at them in absolute awe. 😍

Congrats Bianca @victoria_anne for the Order of Merlin, it is so deserved!

@prideofprewett and @RogueSlytherin yay and congrats to you too!! 🎇

And well done to all the featured stories 💖

Thanks so much for taking me on to the team, I hope I can be of value :) Will do my best, I love this communty!

Lol, can I be lame and add my birthday to the list?? :D it's on the 20th of November, I guess I didn't put it down anywhere into my profile

• Like 4
Recent Badges

Ineke
1 hour ago, shadowycorner said:

OMG Branwen @abhorsen. those graphics are so so so gorgeous!! I just keep staring at them in absolute awe. 😍

Congrats Bianca @victoria_anne for the Order of Merlin, it is so deserved!

@prideofprewett and @RogueSlytherin yay and congrats to you too!! 🎇

And well done to all the featured stories 💖

Thanks so much for taking me on to the team, I hope I can be of value :) Will do my best, I love this communty!

Lol, can I be lame and add my birthday to the list?? :D it's on the 20th of November, I guess I didn't put it down anywhere into my profile

all added ❤️ 

also congratulations to everyone ❤️ so well deserved

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

RogueSlytherin

Awe shucks 🥰 This is awesome you guys! Thank you so much! 

Congrats to @prideofprewett and @victoria_anne! Y'all are amazing!

Congrats to everyone with featured stories too! I love getting this bulletin and having a new batch of stories to check out each month! 

P.S. these graphics are freaking gorgeous 😍

Edited by RogueSlytherin
  • Like 3

dreamshadow

honestly, @abhorsen., your graphics are more stunning with every bulletin??? like how???

congratulations on becoming a community coordinator, @shadowycorner! i love your enthusiasm for this community and i know you're gonna do a great job! :cheering:

noooo @belgian quaffle! so sorry to see you go, sarah - thank you so much for everything! and @pirate grumpy cat, thank you for everything you did on the events team, but so so glad you'll still be with us as a mod ❤️ 

ahhh congrats on order of merlin, b! @victoria_anne it's been a total blast having you back on the staff team and you've been absolutely rocking it - very well deserved! 🥳

big shout out to @prideofprewett and @RogueSlytherin for head students - y'all are both lovely!

many hugs to everyone, love you all :grouphug:

• Like 3

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.