News Ticker

Milestone Reward Stand by shadowycorner

shadowycorner

ELI!!! I love this idea and I'm gonna be greedy and snap up the first spot!! :P

username: maraudertimes
type of reward: i leave it up to you, im cool with a review on the chapter, a picspam if you wanna, whatever sparks your fancy! story (m), and my unfinished pinterest
milestone hit: 1667 words (hit over 2k!), but the biggest milestone was finally writing the first real chapter of Ladies of Chaos woooooo! ❤️

:elmofire:

• Like 1

Yay Lo I was hoping you'd stop by! :hug:

It's done, thank you so much for writing this, it was such a fun chapter! I hope I see you back soon with another milestone! :D

• Like 1

Eli, you're the hero we don't deserve. 🥺 I live for your picspams, so here I am to celebrate a productive first day of NaNo!

username: RonsGirlFriday

type of reward: I would love a picspam! Do you think you could try one for Ginny/Luna? Here's my +Pinterest board, I'm still working on building a lot of the aesthetics, but there's a fair amount of Ginny and Luna there. :D Ginny is strong-willed and a brilliant horsewoman, Luna is free-spirited and adventurous. Do with them whatever you like!

milestone hit: 1667 words (I did over 2K on Day 1! 🥳) Here's my +NaNo project/profile page

Thank you! :hug:

• Like 1

@RonsGirlFriday sooo, um, i made three?? Is that okay? Just cos I found how to play with new templates and I really really love the idea of them, and like I'm only not making even more because I need to go to sleep, but I hope you like them, and please come back soon so I can make more?? I am very excited for your story as you can see, I think we will all be writing fanfic of your fanfic soon! CM_20201103004422288.thumb.jpg.6416889de521099f4d0f8744ade0dc3e.jpg

Cos like... Gunny is dreaming and remembering in this one, about all the good times 

CM_20201103004134606.thumb.jpg.4444e4e6c163156a76392a55cbb591bc.jpg

And a similar version because why not (probably after luna's left, the sea being prominent) 

CM_20201103003236814.thumb.jpg.1061e3fb472ca41e0c0b74a1c48648c9.jpg

Ginny/Luna is ♥️ happy writing Melanie, be back soon! 

• Like 2

spacer.png

ELI

You're amaaaaaazing. 😍 I love these sooooo so much. ❤️ THANK YOU!

• Like 1

Eli my love, you're a madlad!! This is possibly the nicest thing eveeeeer

Okay, so I had to change my NaNo Project a bit because I got hella Witch Slap angry!muse after ffn botched my latest chapter. Which means I've been writing it pretty much nonstop since yesterday and, somehow, I've outlined all that was missing and am now attempting to finish the sodden thing 😂  No plan survives first impact with NaNo.

username: tatapb

type of reward: review for sure, my muse feeds on them on either Witch Slap or Crumpled and Sharp

milestone hit: 1667 and 5k

199781599_Image2.thumb.png.1d595be4dd35271eabb6722db791a599.png

Edited by tatapb
  • Like 1

Eli you are sweetest! Thank you so much for doing this ❤️

username: la_topolina
type of reward: review please on Moonlight: Ch 13 Mad Meg+
milestone hit: 5K+

• Like 2

On 11/3/2020 at 3:36 PM, shadowycorner said:

@tatapb Two chaos reviews for two awesome chapters for two brilliant milestones! See you at the next one ;)

OMGGGGG you reviewed and they were the SWEETEST!!!! And I'm back because a) I leeched off them like a leech hence b) I'm SLAYING this NaNo (even if it isn't technically what I should be writing).

username: tatapb

type of reward: review for sure, my muse feeds on them on either Witch Slap or Crumpled and Sharp

milestone hit: 10k

1190686799_Image1.thumb.png.cbe747beb617e7a1af0fb893e97bd3c7.png

• Like 2

@la_topolina & @tatapb both reviews done you wonderful writers! omg i loved both of these chapters so much!! ❤️ this is so difficult, because like i want to keep reading so bad, but my NaNo project (and laundry and shopping list and all the dust and hair on my floor) is eyeing me suspiciously :D so that means you simply need to come back with that next milestone !

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So ummm I finally pushed myself over the 5K hurdle and would love another picspam if you're not too bogged down? 😍

username: RonsGirlFriday

type of reward: Do you think you could do a George/Angelina picspam? 👀 Vibe is sort of soft, friends-to-lovers. But if nothing inspires you on that one, any picspam from you will do! +Pinterest board

milestone hit: 5K (+NaNoWriMo profile showing current count 6,497 words)

• Like 2

eli you wonderful human being!! :hug:

username: magemadi

type of reward: picspam maybe? whatever you desire :P

milestone hit: 10k words+ (currently approaching 13k)

@RonsGirlFriday so making these makes me so eager for all these romantic plot lines! I'm just... Feeling very romancey ❤️

CM_20201110204315995.thumb.jpg.4eadb91818f6744893848bf7049bed5a.jpg

Haha they're all the same again because I can't resist using the same nice pics for different templates. I added outdoors because I suppose they like to run around doing some Regency equivalent of qudditch and have picnics and swing in swings? Angelina does the pushing and George the swinging of course 😁

I hope you like themmm

CM_20201110203801582.thumb.jpg.2e7953d1a6ef3d197abcbe407870386d.jpg

@magemadi I'd love to make one for you, do you have anything in mind in terms of aesthetic or character or color style? ☺️ I'm guessing this is for Planetary Boundaries? 

• Like 1

:couch:

username: @abhorsen.

type of reward: review to +whatever shenanigans nonsense you want? 😳

milestone hit: 1/3 of my 11,492 wc goal (don't judge me for the weird wc goal plz, proof is on lo's spreadsheet 😂 )

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, abhorsen. said:

:couch:

username: @abhorsen.

type of reward: review to +whatever shenanigans nonsense you want? 😳

milestone hit: 1/3 of my 11,492 wc goal (don't judge me for the weird wc goal plz, proof is on lo's spreadsheet 😂 )

Haha, I'm not judging at all, but I would be interested to know why the strangely specific number, if you feel like sharing? :D

Also I'm excited to read this! Will hopefully get to it tomorrow :hug:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, shadowycorner said:

I'd love to make one for you, do you have anything in mind in terms of aesthetic or character or color style? ☺️ I'm guessing this is for Planetary Boundaries? 

omg I am so sorry for not specifying! Yes, it'd be for Planetary Boundaries, so anything you feel that's like, space station/space ship aesthetic works for me ^_^

@magemadi

So I got carried away with the planet and space theme instead of  space station, so I'm happy to do that later and hope you like these in the meantime (virtually the same, just learning how to use fonts now!) 

😊 

CM_20201114152811379.jpg

CM_20201114152610366.jpg

• Like 2

@abhorsen. I read and reviewed two chapters of your newest, and loved it! I hope to see you back for another milestone, as more of mathematically absurd will be SWEET AND GOOD for everyone!! :D

• Thanks 1

omg @shadowycorner i love them so much!! 😍 I hope to be back tomorrow night with my 25k goal!

@shadowycorner Eliiiiii thank you for those dreamy picspams!! 😍 :hug:

:couch: I'm back

username: la_topolina

type of reward: I'd love a little review on Ch 14+ of Moonlight :rose:

milestone hit: 25K+

• Like 1

WELL. I just. Idk what's happening, okay, but I wrote a 20k one-shot back to back this week and it's glorious, I tell you, glorious! I'm so, so happy!!!

username: tatapb

type of reward: review for sure, my muse feeds on them on either Witch Slap or Good News, Bad News (the new thingggg arghhhh)

milestone hit: 25k AND 40k (only JUST at like... 40,679 words, which is wildddddd)

• Like 1

ELI I DID IT! I WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER OF ABCD (i mean you knew that :P ) I also hit 5K which is my milestone ❤️

username: maraudertimes
type of reward: whatever you want to give me, I would love (maybe picspam for chapter 1 of ladies of chaos? or what about a picspam for the moment between lorcan and molly i hinted at earlier in my novel nest? or literally anything from a review to more questions in my novel nest, you are a lovely human and anything you do is a gift ❤️ )
milestone hit: 5K / first chapter of abcd (i was even able to check it off on my spreadsheet!)

HEYYYYY....:D

username: prideofprewett

type of reward: You read the Prologue ages ago but...wanna drop a review on chapter one of Hardened Hearts? :D

milestone hit: 25,000 words