We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
welcome back to fairyland for this year's review event! the inkys are just around the corner! keep an eye out for easter eggs in fairyland!

The Sibling Challenge | 28th February 2021

victoria_titania

RonsGirlsPatronus

Ope, I guess I hadn't officially declared as a taker, but I'm in, I have an OF thing I plan to write for this. ^_^ 

victoria_titania
4 hours ago, RonsGirlsPatronus said:

Ope, I guess I hadn't officially declared as a taker, but I'm in, I have an OF thing I plan to write for this. ^_^

Can't wait! 💖

RonsGirlsPatronus

:kris: B, given that the reviewing event met with a couple delays and is ending later than expected, would there be any chance of a little extension on this challenge?  💛

Edited by RonsGirlsPatronus
victoria_titania
16 hours ago, RonsGirlsPatronus said:

:kris: B, given that the reviewing event met with a couple delays and is ending later than expected, would there be any chance of a little extension on this challenge?  💛

That's absolutely fine! And if anyone else needs more time just let me know 😊

• Thanks 1
foxymagemadi

👉 👈 can i possibly get a few more days as well? I really wanna do Strombo & Tansy justice 🧚‍♀️ 🧚‍♂️