We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
congratulations to all of our nanowrimo participants! get ready to celebrate the fairy princess's birthday!

nano nest transfer

viking grumpy cat

viking grumpy cat

please post here with a link to your novel nest if you'd like it merged with your writer's journal. if you don't have a writer's journal, we can make your novel nest into your writer's journal instead and move it to the wj forum.

this thread will close on december 12

• Like 1

Omg I am a dummy who was not paying attention to the forum I posted in late last night lol. Please save mine here I don't have a WJ yet!!

• Like 1

viking grumpy cat

i've saved all of the above so i'm posting here as a reminder for everyone that this thread locks on december 12 so please post here if you'd like your novel nest saved

Edited by pirate grumpy cat
  • Like 1
  • Elmo 1