We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
welcome back to fairyland for this year's review event! the inkys are just around the corner! keep an eye out for easter eggs in fairyland!

the tree in the throne room

abhorsen plague doctor.

abhorsen plague doctor.

Castle, Ruin, Output, Moss, Green, Old, Stone, Archway

well, this is just weird. when you go down the stairs to what looks like the ruins of a throne room, one thing you were not expecting to see was a massive tree. there it is, though, and all you can thing is that it must be magical™ in nature - some creature or magician must be responsible for it, because there's not way it could've ended up here otherwise.

it makes you feel kind of weird. like it's listening to you. trees should not fucking listen to you, even in fairyland. they are just trees. (right? maybe you should inspect the room for clues.)

task: leave 10 reviews

reward: 10 points

format: [reviewer username] - [story] by [author], chapter [#] (if multichapter)
additional information: you are inspecting for fun, you are unlikely to find something to unlock the mysteries in the ruins of a throne room.

grumpy cat
Crimson Quill
maraudertimes

checked to here ❄️

abhorsen plague doctor.
1 hour ago, Ameripuff is not a cat said:

this definitely qualifies for the water spirit, if you want to stick it in there instead! ^_^ liv has definitely humored me while i obsessed about that fic 😂

• Haha 2
  • sparkles 1
Ameripuff
12 minutes ago, fairy of necromancy said:

this definitely qualifies for the water spirit, if you want to stick it in there instead! ^_^ liv has definitely humored me while i obsessed about that fic 😂

The kitties will take it!  I can't edit this task to "un-post" it, but I'll repost that one in Water Spirit.  Thanks!

• Love 1
maraudertimes

checked to here ❄️