We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
welcome back to fairyland for this year's review event! the inkys are just around the corner! keep an eye out for easter eggs in fairyland!

café closure

Topic will be automatically locked at 09:59 PM

grumpy cat

camp nano has come to a close - congratulations to all who participated, whether you achieved your original goal or mostly just thought about writing - it's all valuable time spent and you did great :stitch-2:

if you would like your novel nest merged with your writer's journal please post here with the links to your nest and your writer's journal.

if you don't have a writer's journal yet and would like your novel nest turned into one, please also post that here with a link to your nest.

the deadline to have your nest transferred is may 13.

• Like 1
  • Elmo 1
prideofprewett

I'm probably just straight up repeating myself in every single nest I make, but on the chance there is something useful in there that I might be forgetting, please saave 💖

prideofprewett
On 5/3/2021 at 2:29 PM, prideofprewett said:

I'm probably just straight up repeating myself in every single nest I make, but on the chance there is something useful in there that I might be forgetting, please saave 💖

Sorry @grumpy cat I'm a dumbass who just yells at other people who don't follow the rules on the daily & here I am, not following the rules. 😬 Links to my NaNo Nest & WJ. 💖

something wicked
Posted (edited)

me please!

nest + journal 🖤

Edited by something wicked