We are a multi-fandom/original fiction community with a strong focus on author feedback and inclusive writing. Here on the forums, you can participate in events, challenges, discussions, and review swaps - or even just play games!

Join the Forums

FanficTalk has a moderated multi-fandom/original fiction archive with an unlimited queue. There you can post your writing and read/review other members' writing.

Join the Archive
News Ticker
the nano cafe is open! happy writing (and procrastinating)! there's a new badge system with the software update! we're doing a little forum clean up and consolidation!

rat race #4 :30 - :00

frostmagemadi

SWC: 2130

EWC: 2609

Difference: 479

big progress here! setting up the second act of this shorter piece right now :D

Edited by magemadi

Jumping in for 15 minutes!

swc 9183

ewc 9447

difference: 264

Edited by mydearfoxy

• 2 weeks later...

It's early, everyone's asleep and I've had most of a large mug of coffee. Let's do it! You know, if I can decide what to write... ;)

Alright, doing a rat race because I thought I had a writing group today and don't... sigh, I always miss them... Anyway, If you want, I'll do a review for the winner of Rat Race!

SWC: 0

What am I working on? Who knooooowws.... lol

Hi there! So, I'm tagging anyone I see "online" feel free to join me at :30 Or anyone else who wants to just post their 30 min write down over the course of the day.

@GinsandIceNeedles @Aphoride@Felpata_Lupin @iceballet

Going to try and write some Ginny/Oliver since @RogueSlytherin gave me that picspam! Maybe I can make it a Christmasy one shot :)

Otherwise I have a few other things I "should" write but in the spirit of quitting my day job and stop that "should" mentality, and definitely Ginny and Oliver fit that rebellious mode, let's go for it! P.S I will review the winner :)

SWC: 0

• Like 1
  • Eyes 1

Thanks for the tag @SnOwlpost68; unfortunately, I don't have time for a game right now, but I'll be cheering you on :) Now go write some words!!

• Like 1

EWC:414

I have no idea if I did this within a half hour at all, but it's what I managed for today and I got a really silly idea! It'll be fun and Christmasy!

• Like 1

TWC:981

Difference: 567!

Again, anyone feel free to post how much you wrote here if you want to join in :)

Edited by SnOwlpost68

SWC 981

TWC 1,457

Difference 476

Why!! Why does a fluffy little Christmas Oliver/Ginny story have to have a mystery/action adventure plunny just jump in without my permission?? I have a lot to do already!! How rude... lol

• Eyes 1

I'm preparing for a holiday gathering, so unfortunately won't get to hop on here & write, but tag me when you post your Ginny/Oliver story! I am most intrigued by it! 😁💖

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, SnOwlpost68 said:

SWC 981

TWC 1,457

Difference 476

Why!! Why does a fluffy little Christmas Oliver/Ginny story have to have a mystery/action adventure plunny just jump in without my permission?? I have a lot to do already!! How rude... lol

hey there, as this is now in the event archive, I would suggest using the main rat races thread here+ for all of your rat racing needs until it is time for nano again ^_^

• Like 1

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.