News Ticker

DanyFire

DanyFire

Hello! I'm DanyFire aka Meg and I am here very very late to set up my Writer Journal. To be honest, I didn't even know this section existed until recently. My bad. I am now here to share some things about my rather slow writing process, as well as some facts about myself. I am from Florida and hate the weather here. I love to read, write, and watch tv. I have a ton of ideas in my head and not enough time to write them. 

My writing process is a simple but long one. I have to think up an idea and perfect it before I even open Word to write it. I generally perfect my ideas in my head, rather than on paper. I always lose my notebooks so putting them on paper isn't the best idea. I then open Word and write the story. Sometimes I ask someone to look it over but I hate bothering anyone about that. After that, it goes up for everyone to enjoy. It's really that simple.

I have a few sites I write on. Among them are FanFictionNet , FFT , and AO3 (though I haven't written anything on AO3 yet).  I also have a different penname on FF .net. I am trying to perfect my skills as a writer by sharing my stories with all of you. I hope you like them! I know I don't have much on my APs now, but rest assured: More is coming! I will answer any questions you all have for me about my writing. Don't be afraid to ask me anything! :D  :hug: 

I look forward to communicating with you all over our shared love of writing wonderful and captivating stories! ❤️ 

DanyFire aka Meg

• Like 2