News Ticker

Fic Feud Partners & Sabotages

Alopex

Guest Tanda

I really appreciate that my partner doing beta read while she is busy with her study.

And thank you, staffers for setting this event!

• 2 weeks later...

@Alexis Black @forever_dreaming @Aphoride @Dojh167 @clevernotbrilliant @MalfoysAngel @just.a.willow.tree @StarFeather @Levana @pookha @Phoenix Potioneer @Pixileanin @Rumpelstiltskin @victoria_anne @ShazaLupin @Unwritten Curse

Hey everyone!  I am just dropping a reminder that there is only ONE WEEK remaining before the deadline!  Stories must be turned in by next Sunday evening.  Has anyone gotten their story or part of it posted yet?  Start replying to this thread with links once you do.  :)

(FYI about the deadline:  Technically, you should get it in by 11:59 PM GMT on Sunday the 15th, but since I am in the US, I'll likely not close the thread until I go to bed, sometime around 3 a.m. GMT.  Just please don't scare me by waiting until the very last possible moment!  I'll be anxiously counting to see who is missing. :P )

EDIT:  PS as long as it is in the queue by the deadline, I'll accept the entry as on time.

Edited by Alopex
  • Like 1

Guest Tanda

Has anyone gotten their story or part of it posted yet?  Start replying to this thread with links once you do. 

Here's our entry. Eva is working hard for chapter 2.

Everlasting...(T)

Edited by Tanda

On 4/8/2018 at 11:07 AM, Alopex said:

Has anyone gotten their story or part of it posted yet? 

The second chapter is now in the queue. ^_^ 

• Like 1

Guest pookha

Sorry, I don't remember how the co-author thing works. I know that I can post it on mine and list Maggie as my co-author. Should she then post the 2nd chapter on her account and list me as co-author or should they both be on the same account?

25 minutes ago, pookha said:

Sorry, I don't remember how the co-author thing works. I know that I can post it on mine and list Maggie as my co-author. Should she then post the 2nd chapter on her account and list me as co-author or should they both be on the same account?

You can post the chapters from either account!

Once you add a story with a coauthor, the story shell will appear on both accounts automatically, and you can both add chapters to it at your convenience.

Does that answer your question?

• Like 2

@Alexis Black @forever_dreaming @Aphoride @Dojh167 @clevernotbrilliant @MalfoysAngel @just.a.willow.tree @StarFeather @Levana @pookha @Phoenix Potioneer @Pixileanin @Rumpelstiltskin @victoria_anne

Just another reminder that this competition is almost over! Please post a link to your story if you haven't already. The deadline is TOMORROW evening.

• Like 2

Question: When we submit our stories, do we have to mention who primarily wrote which parts/chapters or is that not necessary?

29 minutes ago, Phoenix Potioneer said:

Question: When we submit our stories, do we have to mention who primarily wrote which parts/chapters or is that not necessary?

Yes, we need to know who wrote what as you will each get a separate score. :)

• Like 1

Ours is IN THE QUEUE as of noon today EST.  Can I still post here once it's been validated?

• Like 1

Here is our story.

I wanted to post the link before the deadline, but we are having a chapter-two-is-stuck-in-an-airport-in-England type problem :oops:

• Like 1

Our second chapter is in the queue now! 

EDIT: Link to story w/ both chapters - Marriage Isn’t A Fairytale

Edited by forever_dreaming
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Pixileanin said:

Ours is IN THE QUEUE as of noon today EST.  Can I still post here once it's been validated?

1 hour ago, Rumpelstiltskin said:

Both of our chapters are also running a hail mary in the queue, currently. :$

29 minutes ago, forever_dreaming said:

Our second chapter is in the queue now! 

It's fine if they are in the queue...if you can please post a link anyway (or at the least, what the title is), that would help out a lot! :)

All three chapters of The Madness of Magic are in the queue.

• Like 1

• Alopex locked this topic