News Ticker

just.a.willow.tree's graphic requests

just.a.willow.tree

22 hours ago, just.a.willow.tree said:

@dreamshadow Of course! 🥰 How is this? Feel free to request more changes! 💕

2124318451_twitterheaderforjill.thumb.png.cccaed80bcff413e69cb0c583ee644fe.png

it's so lovely ❤️ one more thing (i'm sorry! 🙈) but is it possible to erase the larger circles? the smaller ones are fine!

• Like 1

On 3/14/2020 at 7:21 PM, just.a.willow.tree said:

@dreamshadow Absolutely! How is this?

631164015_twitterheaderforjill.thumb.png.c1c913606ac4636e48fcb62335fb4479.png

gorgeous 😍😭 thank you so much! 

Edited by grumpy cat
graphic being used&credited
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, dreamshadow said:

gorgeous 😍😭 thank you so much! 

Aw, I’m so happy you like it! 😍💛

One slot open!

@Chemical_Pixie I've completed your banner!! If you want any changes, just let me know! 🥰💛

21083528_timetravelerbannerforabby.png.a9e5be77a4d0b9ca22c84bfbf1042752.png

Edited by MuggleMaybe
in use :)
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Chemical_Pixie said:

@just.a.willow.tree This is absolutely incredible! The characters' facial expressions capture their personalities so well. I love it! Now I wanna write the story (but alas, work)!!! Thank you!!!!!!!!!!

😭😭 THANK YOU. 💛💛 I'm so delighted you like it!!! (You've also made me want to watch this movie 😂 -- it looks so fun and interesting!)

One slot open!

• Like 1

hiii eva, i'm back!

Story and Author Name, including link: +crash into you (m) by dreamshadow
Graphic type/dimensions: a banner, 700x150 please
Sites you intend to use the graphic on: hpft
What you'd like on the graphic: 

• Text: story title and the quote 'it comes and goes in waves' if it fits
  • Characters: emma [crystal reed- 010203] and murphy [richard harmon- 01 | 02 | 03], and maybe ody [a yellow lab] if he fits! but smaller than emma and murphy, who should be the focus (with emma as the central POV character). the images provided are just general guidelines for hair/facial expressions, so feel free to use something else if it works.
  • Mood: angst-fluff. i think you've read at least parts of it, so you know it's angsty with a happy ending
  • Colors: greens/forest-y vibe? cabin vibes? nothing too bright or too dark (also, it rains in part 2, if that helps with coloring/vibes)
  • Other: +here's (m) a pinterest board to give you additional ideas for vibes/mood/character, etc.

thank youuu in advance!! ❤️ 

• Like 1

@dreamshadow So very sorry for the wait!! Here you are!

1855835554_crashintoyoubannerforjill.png.c167855afadce4fb8ca96bc1eeed635d.png

I'd be 100% happy to make any changes for you! 😊💛

Edited by just.a.willow.tree
  • Like 1

On 4/7/2020 at 6:24 PM, just.a.willow.tree said:

@dreamshadow So very sorry for the wait!! Here you are!

1855835554_crashintoyoubannerforjill.png.c167855afadce4fb8ca96bc1eeed635d.png

I'd be 100% happy to make any changes for you! 😊💛

Eva it's gorgeous 😍😭 Thank youuu 💛

Edited by grumpy cat

16 minutes ago, dreamshadow said:

Eva it's gorgeous 😍😭 Thank youuu 💛

😭💛 So happy you like it!!!

One slot open!

Story and Author Name, including link: seeing stars

Graphic type/dimensions: hpft banner 

What you'd like on the graphic:

• colour scheme: red/gold
  • text: seeing stars
  • face claims: lavender brown as freya mavor
  • mood: angsty but hopeful 
  • background: some stars and perhaps eiffel tower 

thanks!!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

@Crimson Quill I am so terribly sorry for the wait! Here is your banner! :hug: If you would like any changes, don't hesitate to ask!

2056774941_seeingstarsbannerforabbi.png.fcd6ed12bae2f3db18dceca483c6a327.png

Edited by grumpy cat

Abbi has picked up her banner -- one slot open! ^_^

Could I possibly request a banner for a story that's currently in the queue? No worries if you'd rather I wait to request until it's published!

This is the summary if it helps: 

They’re snakes, all of them, so they don’t feel things too deeply or worry about their futures or, god forbid, care about each other

Daphne, Theo and Blaise are all just trying their best to survive. 

Story and Author Name, including link: Three Snakes

Graphic type/dimensions: hpft banner

What you'd like on the graphic: Daphne Greengrass (blonde with blue eyes, possibly Brittany Snow or Amanda Seyfried but happy with somebody else if you'd prefer), Theodore Nott (Timothee Chalomet), and Blaise Zabini (Louis Cordice but happy with somebody else if it's hard to find good photos of him). It's a pretty dark, angsty story about Slytherins coping during the war, so dark colours or maybe black and white, and possibly a Slytherin crest or snake. I also really like the glitter/fairylight effect you used for the 'follow your arrow' banner so maybe something like that. I don't have a clear vision for it though and love all your graphics so happy for something a big different if you like - I trust you! 

• Like 1

@mymischiefmanaged Hi Emma! :hug:

I gave your banner a shot -- please don't hesitate to ask if you would like any changes! 🥰 (I am also rather unfamiliar with dark coloring ahaha, so if you'd prefer to not take the banner at all, that's completely fine! 😂💛)

128529397_threesnakesbannerforemma.png.5938fe6b28f917524d99e61e44b45973.png

Edited by grumpy cat

Hey there! Love your graphics in the gallery and thought I'd pop down for a request! I'm excited that you had a slot open!!

Story and Author Name, including link: Good Luck Lantern here+ (Teen)

Graphic type/dimensions: 700x150

Sites you intend to use the graphic on: HPFT

What you'd like on the graphic: The title and my penname, ImaRavenclaw. Katie Leung as Cho Chang (preferably not with bangs but it's fine if that's all you can find.) Happy/warm red colours and Chinese lanterns. 

I'll leave the rest up to you!

3 hours ago, just.a.willow.tree said:

@mymischiefmanaged Hi Emma! :hug:

I gave your banner a shot -- please don't hesitate to ask if you would like any changes! 🥰 (I am also rather unfamiliar with dark coloring ahaha, so if you'd prefer to not take the banner at all, that's completely fine! 😂💛)

128529397_threesnakesbannerforemma.png.5938fe6b28f917524d99e61e44b45973.png

Thank you it's beautiful! Would it be possible to make two (quite small) changes? Would you be able to put the three above the snakes instead of below? And would it be possible to swap Daphne and Blaise's positions so that she's in the middle? Sorry she's a slightly more major character in the story - I should have said that in my initial request! Also I have no experience making graphics so don't really know what's easy or hard to do. Do let me know if those are tricky changes and you'd rather not. I love it though thank you so much 🥰

@just.a.willow.tree So, I am absolutely stupid and responded to the message at the bottom of the first page without realizing it. I'm so sorry about that. But if you wouldn't mind doing my request when you're done with the edits for the banner above then I would love that. But if not, that's fine also.  :)

On 4/26/2020 at 1:35 AM, mymischiefmanaged said:

Thank you it's beautiful! Would it be possible to make two (quite small) changes? Would you be able to put the three above the snakes instead of below? And would it be possible to swap Daphne and Blaise's positions so that she's in the middle? Sorry she's a slightly more major character in the story - I should have said that in my initial request! Also I have no experience making graphics so don't really know what's easy or hard to do. Do let me know if those are tricky changes and you'd rather not. I love it though thank you so much 🥰

Oh, I'm so sorry -- it would be a little difficult to shift people around in this instance (due to the images I used and the way I cut/colored the people). I should've mentioned this beforehand. 😭 I've changed the text for you here:

220070687_threesnakesbannerforemma.png.be4f744110a9dfe505ac12fb926c1405.png

Again, I'm really sorry about the positioning of the people! If you decide on not using this graphic as a result of that, I completely understand. :hug: 

On 4/26/2020 at 1:44 AM, ImaRavenclaw said:

@just.a.willow.tree So, I am absolutely stupid and responded to the message at the bottom of the first page without realizing it. I'm so sorry about that. But if you wouldn't mind doing my request when you're done with the edits for the banner above then I would love that. But if not, that's fine also.  :)

Haha, that's alright -- it happens! :P I'll definitely work on yours after. ^_^

Edited by grumpy cat
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, just.a.willow.tree said:

Oh, I'm so sorry -- it would be a little difficult to shift people around in this instance (due to the images I used and the way I cut/colored the people). I should've mentioned this beforehand. 😭 

No worries at all! Silly of me not to have mentioned it in my initial request. This is beautiful though I'll add it to me story now. Thank you so much! Emma xx

• Like 1

5 hours ago, mymischiefmanaged said:

No worries at all! Silly of me not to have mentioned it in my initial request. This is beautiful though I'll add it to me story now. Thank you so much! Emma xx

I’m so glad you like it! :wub::wub:

@ImaRavenclaw I will work on your request now! 🥰

@ImaRavenclaw Here you gooo! Please let me know if you'd like any changes. :wub:

537240394_goodlucklanternforlily.png.b019ad0e2ee11365751e4b8bdd7ffb1f.png

Edited by grumpy cat
  • Like 1

Oh my godddd this is so beautiful! I'll take it as is. Rehosting and crediting now

Edited by ImaRavenclaw
  • Like 1