Login/ validation issues? Or need to contact us for any other reason? ×
FanficTalk

week 1: The Mummy

Darling_take_off_the_mask

mummy.jpg.09d4bcd84d52fd70c2bbefbbdfa06dde.jpg

They're a little rough around the edges — haven’t had a date in about 3000 years, give or take. But they've got some crazy stories (and, between us, a lot of gold).

If you seek their attention, take it from us: Don’t read from the Book of the Dead (really, it never turns out well). Just leave 3 reviews on stories tagged action/adventure and/or mystery. Please post them in this thread with the following format:

[review #]. [story] by [author], chapter [#] (if multichapter)

This thread will lock at 11.59 pm GMT on October 9.

Edited by RonsGirlFriday
  • elmo fire 1
  • mwahaha 2

Hi. Hello. I just had to drop in and say The Mummy (1999) is a work of art and cinematic perfection. K. Off to review! 

image.gif.fad14c2c424851e57bc62d5e0357165b.gif

• sparkles 2
  • chef kiss 3

@Oregonian can you please resubmit your wooing attempt and link to your reviews? thank you!

Edited by lostinthelightss

Sure, @lostinthelightss, happy to do it.  And i suggest you edit your instructions at the top of The Mummy (and also The Werewolf and Count Dracula) to state that these entries need to be linked. When I went to post, I looked hard at the instructions and was surprised to see that they did not mention links, but I said to myself "Hot-diggety-dog!  We don't have to bother with links!"  Whoops, wrong again! ?

I have edited my post above to add the links to the reviews. ?

@quill2parchment how do you feel about switching to papyrus for a while? Our mummy has chosen you (via very unbiased d10 roll) to explore with. Please enjoy this moody mummy themed picspam!

image.png.fec66189eb59d5c78e7405a8767db191.png

• Like 2
  • Love 1