Login/ validation issues? Or need to contact us for any other reason? ×
FanficTalk

week 2: Medusa

Darling_take_off_the_mask

medusa.jpg.eec96bd9325b7ac02e7b580d897c4f5d.jpg

You could say this lady really has, uh, an eye for art. You should see her sculpture garden. She's looking for someone who loves snakes as much as she does, and she hates it when people don't make eye contact.

If you're up to the challenge, submit the following gifts for this gorgon:

• Make a creature-themed picspam (you can gift it to someone on the site if you're so inspired, but either way, please post it here so we can all admire your art!)
  • AND leave 1 review on a story frozen in time -- meaning, a story that was last posted or updated before January 1, 2021

Please post reviews in this thread with the following format:

[story] by [author], chapter [#] (if multichapter)

This thread will lock at 11.59 pm GMT on October 16.

Edited by RonsGirlFriday
  • heart eyes 1

• 2 weeks later...

? ? ? ? ?

Please accept this sultry siren pic spam.

HJWuq9ulR0fMf66xXJeXLvGfNEGSqeZx4e7Epcy8mMY3jLhGBJQoSOe57weTHK7S1PIFgAunKMp3Gm06PuAr2jqcMW-IvXb5OAvuvH78Ad9sjn2czbQCLryrgjJZBDFH9XCPzs8MrCd01PvT5lKllqTv74f5o8_6hEVuh9f4MkmkMRnT0_0Ewbh8vg

And a ? frozen ? review:

1. Dark Psyches by KittenKnife, ch 3
  • Like 1
  • heart eyes 1
  • chef kiss 1

Hello Darling! I'm here with a Phoenix picspam ?

1933490149_Untitleddesign.png.d4b5f1a0e2f59405a5cc92b3f2d142b0.png

And a review:

1. spartan by justawillowtree, 1

• Like 1
  • heart eyes 1
  • chef kiss 2

I'm afraid that I will have to long for Medusa from afar, without actually daring to woo her, because I do not know how to make picspams.  I checked out various tutorials, but they all seem to involve Photoshop, although looking at them made me wonder if something could be made using my desktop publishing app (which I haven't used for two years, since I was inserting pictures of sheep into documents).

But I did read and review a very snake-y story from 2018 entitled The Serpent's Tale by Leo.  ?  I recommend this story highly.Trust me, it is not like any other story i have found on the archives, and you will not be sorry that you clicked on the link and read it!  ?

• sending love 1

@prideofprewett your competition was fierce, but this gorgon has her eye on YOU! Please enjoy this petrifying picspam:

image.png.9e43c8c6e04a7f58949a049e00643bcc.png

• Like 1
  • sparkles 1
  • heart eyes 1