News Ticker

Chapter Updates

WriteYourHeartOut

and all the pieces fall
chapter 4: now i'm lying on the cold hard ground

"Just because you didn't give a fuck what anyone else in your graduating class got up to after Hogwarts doesn't mean no one else did. I've seen the stories of what you get up to when you're not on the pitch."

He looks at her blankly, blinking a few times as he registers what she's said, and then his face twists into something darker, thunderous.

He takes a step towards her, so that she has to tilt her head up to look at him. "And you believed them? You believed what some trashy tabloids were printing about me over what you knew about me, the person you knew I was?"

She feels something twist in her stomach at his words and the implication behind them, the implication that the magazines may not have gotten the whole story, but she refuses to cower under his glare; she's not going to give him what he wants and take a step back. He keeps trying to do this, trying to intimidate her into backing off, and she's not going to let him.

"I don't know you anymore," she says simply.

• Eyes 1
  • elmo fire 1

lingering darkness

+three am

always three am

the same words

u up?

• elmo fire 1

Y'all. Chapter 16 of Collateral is finally up! :o 

[disregards DH] With Death Eaters in Hogwarts and the wizarding world at war, a mysterious murder will only further Head Girl, Hermione Granger's confusion. Especially when the prime suspect, Draco Malfoy, swears his innocence. With Hermione befriending a possible killer and the time for hunting Horcruxes running out, seventh year may prove to be not just difficult, but deadly.

Chapter 16 is long-awaited in a few ways! Hermione and Draco get closer. Draco explains his actions over the last few months. There's banter. There's tension. There's... 😚

+about love c3

fred: oh, is that why he's laying facedown on his bed blasting taylor swift so loud i can hear it through his headphones for the last 15 minutes?

when i'm on a kick, i'm on a kick

+(the way) you say my name c14

june 2002 | "Hi," I heard Draco's voice when my brother yanked it open. "Um - sorry, Astoria had said that she'd probably be eating up here, and she didn't answer downstairs -"

eight months later, i have proven myself capable of a new chapter

complex
complexity #28: old flames ignite new revelations.

I scoff. “Come on now, I’m not that much of a nightmare when it comes to planning this thing.”

There’s a long silence at the table that indicates that maybe I am that much of a nightmare when it comes to planning this thing.

“I think we’ll just all be able to breathe a little easier when we’re not listening to you monologue about whether the ribbons around the flower arrangements should be eggshell or cream,” Caroline eventually says, then immediately takes a large sip of wine.

In my defense, there is a significant difference between the two, and they both technically coordinate with different things. It was an important decision, though I get the feeling trying to defend that will only serve to dig myself deeper and prove everyone’s point.

• elmo fire 1

Two -- count 'em -- TWO new chapters of Irrational posted! 💖

• Like 2
  • sparkles 1
  • heart eyes 1

It would be great if I consistently remembered to contribute to this thread. xD

💖 Courtney

• elmo fire 1

and all the pieces fall
chapter 5: you've gotta leave before you get left

She thanks her lucky stars that she decided to wear one of the sports bras that makes her tits look incredible today, before pulling her shirt over her head, just as James takes a sip of water. And judging from the way he suddenly develops a coughing fit as she tosses the damp fabric on the floor, he was definitely watching.

Suddenly, the scoreboard is even.

It's so incredibly stupid, but somehow, she gets a powerful rush of satisfaction from it anyways. The fact that he's not the only one who's gotten fitter since Hogwarts, and that she's not the only one who's noticed. This shouldn't be a competition, but it is.

And she needs to win.

this chapter is like 50% thirst trapping i'm not sorry

• Haha 1
  • elmo fire 2

lingering darkness

+my darkest thought

it seems almost magical

the three of us

sitting on a rooftop of one of the highest buildings in the city

• elmo fire 1

Thought I'd test drive this new certified author status and stamp Chapter 02 for A Madness Most Discreet into the archive 😜 🐍 The more I post the more I have to write....right?

There’s more to the story of Voldemort’s fall than anyone’s ever shared. A tale of traitors and lovers and rogues who’ve gone unheralded for far too long. Secret elegies that are only now being sung.

A novel expanding my 'A Valediciton' drabble collection