News Ticker

Chatterbox

WriteYourHeartOut

Apparently I'm not either as I can't get my damn characters to meet let alone fall in love.....

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• BlackPixie

• PinsandKneazles

• Margaret

• ichigopan

Guest Tanda

Review on ffnet. is sometimes  scary. When I try to write twists and turns, some of them send me threatening owls. I made it clear that I would write Hinny ship at the tag, but they don't understand. They come to conclusion so earlier that I will part Harry and Ginny.  xD (I even enjoy their response, though. :)

Review on ffnet. is sometimes  scary. When I try to write twists and turns, some of them send me threatening owls. I made it clear that I would write Hinny ship at the tag, but they don't understand. They come to conclusion so earlier that I will part Harry and Ginny.  xD (I even enjoy their response, though. :)

I remember that from when I wrote romance on FF back in the day!  It was funny and scary at the same time.  I think the worst was when I was doing a Harry/Hermione and a Ron/Hermione story.  It was a complex thing were she dates one and ends up with the other.  Soo many people got mad at me particularly when it was a second story after working on a straight Ron/Hermione.  I was called a traitor to the ship becuase I played with a different idea.  ::)  It was funny!  Have fun with the crazies.

• 2 weeks later...

My mum mentioned totally off-hand last night that she pre-ordered a copy of Cursed Child!!!!! Except she didn't say if I have to wait until Christmas or not :(...

BUT LITERALLY SO HAPPYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

^omg thats brilliant!!! I havent looked into it all that much but I definitely want it.

I should hopefully find out if my fics getting validated or not today! This is the first time in forever I've actually written something and put it in the queue!

from that ive had so many new ideas its a really weird but amazing feeling!

Guest Tanda

Hi, Bex! Wow you wrote fics? I'm eager to read yours. Post the link when it's up.  :)

Though I'm a slow reader, I'm on Hot Seat Review little by little. After that, another review activities will be continued...

All those with access to the Slytherin common room and subsequently its Game Room should go check it out now, as we have an epic Zombie Survival Game going on, run by the amazing Rumpel.

I just wrote nearly 4000 words for a chapter...the longest I've ever written. Writing with the HP soundtrack can make you so emotional. For the angsty parts I had 'Death of Cedric' and 'Dumbledore's Farewell' I honestly nearly started crying. I kind of want people to read it to that music, just to get a bit of a feel for it - because it really set the mood for my piece.

But after all that, right now I'm an emotional wreck! Who knew writing could do this to you xD

A bunch of us (Andrew, Meg, Isobel, Sian and I) all wont be able to get our copies of CC until Monday/Tuesday at the earliest. :(

My physical copy of CC won't be here until Thursday from Amazon :( But my S.O. surprised me and bought the eBook version so I'd be in the loop with everyone else.

But who are we kidding here? I'll be reading it again when the physical book comes ^_^;

• 3 weeks later...

My co-worker walked by and saw me looking up something HP-related.

Co-worker: Ooh. What's that bird?

Me: It's an Augurey.

Co-worker: What's it supposed to be?

Me: (in an unintended ominous voice) Something that's supposed to represent death.

Co-worker: ... You said that quite dramatically.

Me: I did, didn't I? lol

so today im going to spend my time cutting down my wip one shot which is already at 4100 words >.<

In RL news my little sisters gone for her first driving lesson today. She seems to calm in comparison to me, i remember not being able to sleep and worrying id crash and all sorts.

Something I still do to this day even after ive been on the road for over a year now.

Just finished watching "Stranger Things" last night.

(rolls back and forth on the floor waiting for season 2 like Mister Poopy Butthole from "Rick and Morty")

The suspense about what is happening tomorrow here is HPFT is starting to kill me.

I think my beta has been swallowed by RL. Haven't heard from her in a month.  :'(

Oh no! ^

(Hayden, I was going to burst out with "BUT SEPTEMBER'S SO FAR AWAY" and then I remembered...)

Hayden, I wonder what time zone they mean by 'tomorrow'. You might end up waiting a bit longer than a day.

And I need a new beta ... *sigh*

It's past 11am here, which means that if there is an Aussie magical school, the transport would have just left!

LOL ME ITS ALREADY UP

Godric's flaming hemorrhoids! Harry, Ron and Hermione were Sorted into Gryffindor 25 years ago today.

At least we know the Hogwarts Express left on time today!

84737.jpg

I've just written a page of my History report and a page of a fractured fairytale for English. Can't make out the words, its so crammed, cursive and messy.

I need to work on my handwriting.

Did anyone else kind of get handed a pen after they got their pen license and told go for it? I find writing with a pencil totally different to using a pen.

Completely. I find my writing is sloppier when written with a regular ballpoint, but if it's a 0.25 point, then we got somethin' legible xD

As for pencils, I'm more of a mechanical pencil kinda gal. Makes the math problems I was solving feel a bit neater as I inwardly panic trying to remember which formula to use.

I've been playing Kingdom Hearts 2 and I'm stuck in Timeless River. That burning building and room sucking stage is hard...

As for pencils, I'm more of a mechanical pencil kinda gal. Makes the math problems I was solving feel a bit neater as I inwardly panic trying to remember which formula to use.

I have been doing my maths in pen (im a high schooler btw). I prefer pen bc it shows up on the page easily in my maths book. Currently doing linear equations, and they are so much fun! Anyone else love maths? (except for negative numbers. My downfall right there)

That is awesome about the Hogwarts Express.

We didn't really have a pen licence as such. It was up to the teacher, so you could have your 3rd class teacher (8/9 years old) allow you use a pen, then go into 4th class and have the teacher insist everybody must use pencils again.

We had to use pencils for Maths right throughout primary school, even in 6th class (11/12 years old) when we were allowed use pens for everything else for about 2 years. I remember my first Maths class in secondary school, I asked the Maths teacher if we were allowed to write in pen.

• 2 weeks later...

I don't really know if we had a pen licence. My elementary school was kindergarten to Grade 6 (roughly 4-11 years) and we had to use pencil for everything; in Grade 7 at a new school we were allowed to use pen for everything but math, and that rule still stands in high school.

I prefer pen, though - I find it glides easier on the page and the ink is easier to see than the lead of a pencil. (Now, if only it made my writing easier to read...  :P )