News Ticker

Secret Cupid: Explanation & Sign-Ups

Ineke

:wub: Secret Cupid Gift Exchange! :wub: 

Hi all! :waving: 

Welcome to our Valentine event - Secret Cupid! As you probably are all familiar with the concept of Secret Santa, the nature of this event shouldn’t be much of a surprise to you. But still, here’s an explanation of how this will all go down!

For this event, you can sign-up during the first week of February. To make this an even bigger surprise, however, this will be done in such a way that; aside from Staffers, nobody actually knows who joins, as the sign-up posts will be made invisible. So if you post and do not see your form or any other posts - don’t fret! We can assure you that they will be there. :thumbsup: 

After this week, the sign-ups will close, and you will be assigned to someone else. As soon as your Valentine partner is assigned to you, you will have two weeks to send in a minimum of three (3) gifts. (Partners will not be revealed until the end of the month though, so staff will accept gifts after the deadline if you still wanted to send something in but did not have the time to do so.) You can always make/send more than three if you want to spread more love this Valentines day!! <3

*NOTE: All Gift Delivery will be done through the Staffer that sends you paring, so as to remain anonymous. 

-- We’d also like to note that, due to the nature of this event, no House Points will be given for this event. We want all of you to just have fun; relax and enjoy yourselves this month. You've earned a break! :sunbathing: 

At then end of the month, there will be a topic in which you may all leave guess as to who your Secret Valentine was, with the big reveal happening on March 1st! To summarize all of this for you, we have put together the following timeline:

• Feb. 1st 12:00am GMT - Secret Cupid Sign-ups open.
  • Feb. 7th 11:59pm GMT - Topic locks and Sign-ups Close.
  • Feb. 11th - Pairings/Match-ups are announced!
  • Feb. 25th 12am GMT - All Minimum Required gifts MUST be delivered. 
  • Feb 27th - Guessing Topic opened 
  • March 1st - Partners will be revealed! 

If you would like to sign up for Secret Cupid, please use the following form:

• Username: 
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: 
  • Likes/Dislikes: (if there are any sorts of stories that you prefer to read or prefer not to read, please mention them here.)
    •  
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: (use this space to give your Gifter ideas on what you want for Valentine's Day; e.g. Reviews, WJ Questions, PicSpams/Graphics, etc...)
    •  
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: (please tell us what gifts you are able to leave for your partner; e.g. reviews, PicSpams/Graphics, WJ Questions, etc... here)
    •  
  • Other: (Are there any fandoms aside from HP that you like? Is there anything else about yourself that you would like the Staff and/or your Gifter to know?)

We hope that you all enjoy this event!! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! :hearteyes:

edit: your replies to this will not show up to members so that it's a fun surprise who is signing up. ^_^

Edited by Renacerá
Changed lock time to 11:59pm on 2/7 and fixed formatting on the form.

• Username: just.a.willow.tree
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: AP / Writer's Journal
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • I'll read anything! Not picky at all.
    • My main likes are: fitting minor characters or OCs into the plotlines of the books, fluffiness/humor, character exploration, characters of color, and gay characters
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE:
    • I'd love reviews with concrit on my newer stories ("five lives" and "dreams")
    • I'd also love Writer's Journal questions for my newer stories as well!
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE:
    • Reviews. I can leave loads of reviews.
    • I'm also able to leave questions for WJs
    • Photoshop is hard to come by, so I probably won't be able to make graphics.
  • Other: Mostly I'm focused on HP, but I'd love to read Original Fiction, as well. Merlin fics are probably good (I'm a little iffy on the plot details, but that's about it), and Game of Thrones as well (once again, details are unclear, but I know the characters)

Oh yay! Secret Cupid! This is so my thing!!! :bliss:

• Username: Felpata_Lupin
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: AP - Journal
  • Likes/Dislikes: I love Marauders and time-travel, Jily and Remus/anyone (current obsession is Remus/Peter, but I realize that I'm the only one), werewolves :Pcuteness and fluffiness and... mmmh, can't really think of anything else right now, but I'm opened to everything, really! :wub:
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: REVIEWS!!! Especially on anything in the Jimmy Portman's series. Than also graphics (if my gifter is a graphic person, I would give them eternal love if they wanted to make a banner for one of my stories. Of course, I realize that would be a big request), questions, recs, simple messages of love (because I'm a very bad, attention-seeking person...) Also stories, if they are feeling inspired... Basically, anything they can think of/are comfortable doing. I will be happy with just about anything! :rose:
    •  
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: reviews (a lot), questions... I'm terrible at graphic-ing but I could attempt a very bad one... maybe a love message, ode or something similar (but that would depend on time, ispiration, how well I know the person...). A story rec or two is definitely something that I could do as well
    •  
  • Other: For staff: other-fandom-wise, I'm afraid I'm not particularly into anything aside HP... (if my gift receiver is much into other fandoms, though, I do know/like Star Wars, Simon vs, How to train your dragon (not thinking about Bianca at all here...), Merlin (not thinking about Jill either) and... that's all, I guess?) I also think I should point out that I've read almost everything by Bianca and Kristin... and also Eva, now that I think about it... so maybe it's better if I were assigned someone else? For my gifter: I don't really have anything to add, aside that I'm looking forward to your gifts! I'm sure they will be amazing, whatever they are! Thank you so much in advance! :rose:
  •  I'm a bit of a disaster when it comes to faceclaims... But, I recently decided that I like Freddie Highmore as Jimmy Portman. :$ I also don't dislike Karen Gilligan as Lilly Evans, and Aaron Taylor Johnson as James Potter; but I wouldn't necessarily call them faceclaims... I guess the upside of this is that I'm not picky? Lol! :P

Anyway, thank you again!

Edited by RoxiMalfoy

• Username: ShazaLupin
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: http://archive.hpfanfictalk.com/viewuser.php?uid=50 and http://hpfanfictalk.com/topic/696-shazalupin/
  • Likes/Dislikes: likes- hermione/Ron, Tonks/Remus, next gen. (They’re my favourite but I’d read anything that’s allowed on the forums)
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: Is anything to vauge? Reviews, WJ questions, picspams, maybe a profile set if they’re really artistic. I really don’t mind though, if you can do it, I’ll be happy to receive it! :wub: xD 
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: WJ questions, reviews
  • Other: Doctor who, call the midwife, Sherlock, friends, quite a few tv shows tbh but it might be easier checkingy about me! :) and thank you:wub:  
Edited by RoxiMalfoy

• Username: Alexis Black
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: MTA and Author Page
  • Likes/Dislikes: Likes
    • Intempesta Nox (I wrote a new ending to the story)
    • Child of the Hunt (my WIP)
  • Type of Gifts you would like to RECEIVE:
    • Reviews
    • Graphics
    • WJ Questions
  • Type of Gifts you would like to GIVE:
    • Reviews
    • Graphics
    • WJ Questions
  • Other:
    • Sword Art Online
    • Assassins Creed
    • Game of Thrones
    • Star Wars

Username: Phoenix Potioneer

Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: http://hpfanfictalk.com/archive/viewuser.php?uid=389 (archive) and http://hpfanfictalk.com/topic/3091-phoenix-potioneer/ (Writing Journal)

Likes/Dislikes: I'd like to read something HP related, but other than that... I'm down for pretty much anything.

Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: I currently don't have a graphic for my signature, so if you're good with graphics, that would be nice. (But if you're not good with graphics, don't worry!) I'm currently in the process of moving some of my HPFF stories to HPFT, so reviews on my new HPFT account would be wonderful. I also just made a WJ topic, so you could leave questions there... feel free to just do whatever you feel comfortable with.

Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: I'll give reviews, WJ questions, and most things that don't require any graphic talent.

Other: I am a massive Whovian (if you don't know that means, that's the phrase given to fans of the TV show Doctor Who), I'm really into all Marvel superheroes (comics and movies), and Arrow is one of my favorite shows (right behind Doctor Who). I also love Les Miserables.

• Username: clevernotbrilliant/clairevergreen
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: HPFT [M] | Writer's Journal
  • Likes/Dislikes:
    • Huge fan of Next Gen (especially post-Hogwarts Next Gen)
    • I tend not to be too interested in Hogwarts/Rebuilding Era stories, except for anything Deamus or Lavender/Parvati related
    • Absolutely no Dramione
    • Or Snamione
    • I do like Marauders, but I have a super specific headcanon about them...
    • Fluff, fluff, and more fluff
    • Also slow burns in any way, shape, or form
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: 
    • Reviews and WJ questions!! (seriously, I love to talk about myself and I love ValidationTM)
    • (I also love a good picspam, but mostly reviews and questions)
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: 
    • Reviews
    • WJ questions
    • Aesthetics/picspams
    • Status updates? (If that's even possible)
  • Other:
    • Fandoms that aren't HP: SVTHSA/Love Simon, Marvel Cinematic Universe, CW's Arrowverse (minus Arrow), The 100, Grey's Anatomy, Pacific Rim, anything Disney related

Here for this! :D 

• Username: MuggleMaybe
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: +Author Page  |  +Writing Journal
  • Likes/Dislikes: (if there are any sorts of stories that you prefer to read or prefer not to read, please mention them here.)
    • I do not like Snape stories or stories with adult/minor or teacher/student relationships
    • I like pretty much everything else, but especially queer stories, marauders, next gen, friends to lovers
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: (use this space to give your Gifter ideas on what you want for Valentine's Day; e.g. Reviews, WJ Questions, PicSpams/Graphics, etc...)
    • Anything! If you happen to be a graphics person, I would love you forever if you made me a banner for one of my stories that doesn't have one yet. But really, anything is great and I'm sure I'll love it :wub:
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: (please tell us what gifts you are able to leave for your partner; e.g. reviews, PicSpams/Graphics, WJ Questions, etc... here)
    • reviews, pic spams (but no other graphics), WJ questions... um, I'm opening to pretty much anything except writing gift stories or fancy graphics, but I can't think of anything creative at the moment :P 
  • Other: (Are there any fandoms aside from HP that you like? Is there anything else about yourself that you would like the Staff and/or your Gifter to know?)
    • I like Avatar the Last Airbender, Sense8, Stranger Things, the Tortall books, Audrey Hepburn. I cast Hermione as Black. And, most of all, thank you so much in advance! 

P.S. 

21 hours ago, Ineke said:

edit: your replies to this will not show up to members so that it's a fun surprise who is signing up. ^_^

^This is brilliant!

Guest Rumpelstiltskin

Username: Rumpelstiltskin
Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: +AP [M] | +WJ
Likes/Dislikes: 

• experimental
  • Dislikes:
    • Next Gen
  • [These aren't hard limits, just as a general idea]

Types of Gifts [Recieve]: Reviews, WJ questions, picspam
Types of Gifts [Given]: Reviews, WJ questions, picspam
Other: I do like OF and poetry -- additional fandoms I enjoy can include Horror Movie fandoms, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, The Walking Dead, LotR, and the Hobbit, mainly. 

Username: CrimsonQuill

Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: 

Authors Page

Writer's Journal

Favourite Characters: Lavender Brown <3 , Regulus Black, Albus Potter, Louis Weasley. 

Favourite Pairings: Lavender Brown/Parvati Patil, Lavender Brown/Oliver Wood, Regulus Black/OC 

Favourite Genres: romance/drama/fluff/rare pairs

Favourite Era: Next Gen 

Dislikes:

I don't really like read fics that include the golden trio as main characters.

I don't ship the major canon pairings eg. Harry/Ginny and Ron/Hermione. 

My least favourite genres are horror/heavy angst.

Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: 

I'm happy to receive whatever my cupid would like to give me! <3

Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE:

• Reviews
  • Writers Journal Questions
  • PicSpams/Graphics
  • Writing/Drabble
  • Appreciation Blog Post
  • Whatever else creative that I can come up with! 

Other: 

My other fandoms are Gossip Girl, Riverdale and Pretty Little Liars. 

My 'faceclaims' for my favourite characters are: 

• Lavender Brown - Freya Mavor
  • Oliver Wood - Liam Hemsworth
  • Parvati Patal - Freida Pinto

YAY. THIS SHOULD BE LOTS OF FUN!

:bouncing:

On 2018/2/1 at 11:44 AM, Ineke said:

• Username: StarFeather
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: sorry, staffers, please paste the link, I'm on my phone right now. Thank you in advance. 
  • Likes/Dislikes: (if there are any sorts of stories that you prefer to read or prefer not to read, please mention them here.) I'll read anything.
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE:  (use this space to give your Gifter ideas on what you want for Valentine's Day; e.g. Reviews, WJ Questions, PicSpams/Graphics, etc...) Reviews, blog comments or WJ questions. Entry for my story challenge 'Auror's Tale Season 4', one-shot by anonymous is welcomed. In that case, you need to claim the number about a situation.If you can't complete it by the deadline, it's okay, just claiming the number in the story challenge will make me happy.
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: reviews (please tell us what gifts you are able to leave for your partner; e.g. reviews, PicSpams/Graphics, WJ Questions, etc... here) Reviews, WJ Questions, if I can find time, maybe, graphics
  • Other: (Are there any fandoms aside from HP that you like? Is there anything else about yourself that you would like the Staff and/or your Gifter to know?) MORIBITO, Cormoran Strike (bbc)

Hi, I really love this idea, so if possible I’d like to participate – I’m very new here, and have no stories on HPFT, but if you think I could get a partner who would not mind, I’d love to take part

• Username: Ignatia
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: I don’t have one yet
  • Likes/Dislikes: (if there are any sorts of stories that you prefer to read or prefer not to read, please mention them here.)
    • I like all original and well-written stories no matter the genere (may get uncomfortable with anything above M rating)
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: (use this space to give your Gifter ideas on what you want for Valentine's Day; e.g. Reviews, WJ Questions, PicSpams/Graphics, etc...)
    • Anything really :) I love boardgames, so if someone makes a printable one that would be a delight ;-)  but anything else printable you do, or fanart or anything really, I’m always excited about surprises
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE:(please tell us what gifts you are able to leave for your partner; e.g. reviews, PicSpams/Graphics, WJ Questions, etc... here)
    • I can of course review and ask questions, but I will surely do some creative work :) one idea is to turn a story into a prezi presentation; and I will try to design a boardgame / cardgame  based on his/her stories (if not than general HP); and a calendar with HP anniversaries in House colors :)
  • Other: (Are there any fandoms aside from HP that you like? Is there anything else about yourself that you would like the Staff and/or your Gifter to know?) other fandoms not really... well, I love ancient runes and fantastic beasts :) and I’m a true Ravenclaw in the sense that anything sciency will impress me :) and my second House is Slytherin :D

Username: dreamgazer220 
Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: archives | journal

Likes/Dislikes: I'm pretty open, but I've been really digging next gen lately, especially around the Potter/Weasley clan.  As long as it's not super explicit, I'm usually okay with it-- I'm just not super big on teen pregnancy or time travel. I do prefer romance, angst, humor, and fluff as genres <3 

Type of Gifts you would like to RECEIVE: 
Anything! Reviews, picspams/graphics, journal questions, wall comments, story recs, etc. <3 

Type of Gifts you would like to GIVE:
Reviews, picspams, journal questions, wall comments

Other: If this isn't obvious already, I'm super into The 100 (especially: Bellamy, Clarke [otp is Bellarke], Murphy, Raven, & Octavia).  I also love Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda and The Raven Cycle (especially Adam and Ronan). Also, you're a wonderful person & thank you in advance! <3 

I'd like to sign up for this.  It sounds fun!

I'd like to receive reviews.

I'd like to give reviews.

Oh man, there's a form. Ok.  Here we are:

Pixileanin

Author's Page: http://archive.hpfanfictalk.com/viewuser.php?uid=97

Likes/Dislikes: I like plots. I don't like stories that don't have a point to them.

Receive: Reviews

Give: Reviews

Other:  This is a cool idea!

Username: WriteYourHeartOut
Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: Author Page / No WJ Yet
Likes/Dislikes: As far as potentially writing a story for me goes, Remus is my favorite character, and I love seeing him paired with Sirius (preferably anytime pre-Azkaban), or paired with James (preferably before he finally gets together with Lily (no home-wrecking!)). The only pairings I'm really against are Remus/Lily, Sirius/Lily, and Peter/Lily. James is the only Marauder who can be with Lily. :P If someone wants to do a graphic of some sort for me, I really love Remus to be cast as Hayden Christensen and Sirius to be cast as Miles McMillan. And feel free to do something completely out of the box, even if you worry I might not like it. If you've got an obscure idea, just go for it! I love uniqueness. ^.^
Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: If I can get my novel Lying Josephine transferred over, then I'd love reviews on it first and foremost. Everything outside of that I'd be equally pleased with! ^.^
Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: Reviews, Graphics, WJ Questions, Story Recs (if genuinely applicable), and then potentially some random stuff if I have time, like goofy profile spamming with riddles or clues, maybe writing them a song, possibly even recording it. I did a comic strip with silly puns last time I participated in a gift exchange, and left puzzle pieces that they had to piece together after collecting them all... I don't know. I like doing weird things you might not think of at first, but it really will just depend on the amount of time I have this month. I doubt I'd end up writing a story though, just because... I'm me and writing is hard and I'd probably fail at it! :')
Other: The only other fanfic I indulge in sometimes is Hamilton... (yes, the musical.) LOL I really love modern-day interpretations of the characters and their relationships with each other. I really only strongly ship Hamilton/Jefferson, though. If someone here was able to write me a Hamilton/Jefferson story I would be shocked, but seriously delighted. xD

Username: beyond the rain

Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal:  here++ and here++

Likes/Dislikes:  i love snamione, Minerva McGonagall (ignoring the pottermore backstory bc she deserved better), and my husband remus lupin.
I don't like snily, I'm actually not a fan of James or Lily . outside of hp i really like doctor who, and my otp is ten/rose :wub:

Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE:  writer's journal questions, picspams, maybe reviews (i know i only have one story on my hpft archive page), drabbles and/or fic recs 

Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE:  signatures, story graphics, picspams and writer's journal questions

Other: other shows i like are doctor who, old Hollywood, OITNB, Grimm, Rupaul' s Drag Race 
as far as fic recommendations go, I've read most if not all snamione's out there so it'd be pointless recommending me them

maybe if there's any mystery based fics, romantic or angsty kind of fics...i'd be interested in them!

also anything that has remus but separate from the marauders, or any Minerva McGonagall based fic, i'd be interested in those too! 
i just need some more fics to read pls help 

thanks in advance to my valentines ily :wub:

• Username: poppunkpadfoot
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: AP / WJ
    • I won't read Snape/Lily, Snape/Hermione, etc. Basically I hate Snape.
    • I love LGBTQ stories
    • Do I even need to mention that I love Sirius Black and Wolfstar? :P
    • I also won't read Tom Riddle/Hermione fics
    • anything! <3
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: (please tell us what gifts you are able to leave for your partner; e.g. reviews, PicSpams/Graphics, WJ Questions, etc... here)
    • I can give reviews, graphics/picspams, WJ questions
  • Other: (Are there any fandoms aside from HP that you like? Is there anything else about yourself that you would like the Staff and/or your Gifter to know?)
    • Ummmm I really love My Chemical Romance??
    • FaceClaims for my favorite characters include:
      • James Potter: Dev Patel
      • Sirius Black: Ezra miller (1st choice) or Willy Cartier (2nd choice)
      • Remus Lupin: Matthew Hitt
Edited by RoxiMalfoy

(hopefully this makes it in time.)
Username:
velajune

Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: author's page

Likes/Dislikes: 

I like ... a wide range of things and dislike stories with poor taste use of profanity and non-family friendly graphics.

Type of Gifts you would like to RECEIVE: Sky's the limit as long as the dislikes are taken into consideration. I'm not at all that picky and am just excited to see what the other person comes up with.

Type of Gifts you would like to GIVE: Digital Illustrations- currently the only thing I can spend time on. If possible, a short story/novella. Or maybe poetry. Picspams also a maybe.

Other: Other fandoms I like? Gilmore Girls (Jess) / Doctor Who (12 / Ten and Rose/ Rory and Amy). Author: Jane Austen (Persuasion & P&P 2005).  

• Username: TidalDragon
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: APWriter's Journal
    • LIKE: Action/Adventure, AU, Dark/Horror, Mystery; Harry/Ginny, James/Lily, Rare Pairs
    • DISLIKE: Draco/Any Canon Gryffindor; Snape Pairings; 
    • Reviews - newer stories please
    • Writer's Journal Questions
    • A dragon or COD-themed sig and av set
    • Anything you want really (except reviews on Evolution and Schrodinger's Cat :P)
    • Reviews
    • Writer's Journal Questions
    • Beta-ing Services Coupon
    • A One-Shot - details TBD
    • Keeping it to HP is probably safest
    • I'm easy to please :)
Edited by TidalDragon

Username: esmeraude

Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal:

AP: http://archive.hpfanfictalk.com/viewuser.php?uid=58

Journal: http://hpfanfictalk.com/topic/3108-esmeraude

Likes/Dislikes: I prefer to avoid explicitly non-canon ships and AUs because, quite honestly, I’m very picky about those. I absolutely love stories about the Black family, minor characters, rare pairs (Charlie/Rita!) and LGBTQIA+ fics. My favourite colour is emerald green and reviews are love. :wub:

Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: I’d be thrilled with anything my gifter wants to give (honestly!) but for some ideas... reviews on my HPFT AP, picspams and graphics for my needs-to-be-created About Me would be great (I’m quite attached to my current sig set at the moment, though) and I just made a new Writer’s Journal, so questions would be awesome! If my gifter needs to know faceclaims, I’m more than happy to supply names!

Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: Reviews, questions, beta reading services, possibly picspams if I can get my phone to co-operate, and depending on my muse/time restraints, possibly a story for the giftee.

Other: Some of my more popular non-HP fandoms are Doctor Who (up until the end of season 9), Simon vs the Homo Sapiens Agenda, How to Train Your Dragon, and Riverdale. Oh, and I’m trying to make an effort to read more books this year, so I’m open to book recommendations!

• Username: RoxiMalfoy
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: |Author's Page| |Writer's Journal|
    • LIKES = I love reading stories about Draco (such as Draco/OC & Draco/Astoria) and stories about the Malfoys/Blacks in general. I also like the Marauders Era, and Hogwarts Rebuilding fics. Some Next-Gens are okay, and I do read them from time-to-time, but it's just not my go-to Era. My other absolute FAVORITE Character is Luna Lovegood, and my OTP is Arthur Weasley/Molly Prewett - because, seriously, those two were just made for each other!!) :wub: 
    • DISLIKES: Draco/Hermione & Draco/Ginny (sorry, but I just cannot see these pairings as realistic). I'm also not a big fan of the Founders Era, or of reading outside the HP Fandom in general (unless it's something else I'm hugely familiar with, like LotR/Hobbit). 
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to RECEIVE: (use this space to give your Gifter ideas on what you want for Valentine's Day; i.e. Reviews, WJ Questions, PicSpams/Graphics, etc...)
    • REVIEWS - especially reviews for some of the middle/later chapters of my Novel: Love, Not War [M]. (Pretty much everything on my AP is interwoven into the LNW universe though.)
    • Writer's Journal questions are always cool, and I promise to do my best to answer them ASAP, lol!!
    • PicSpams/Moodboards
    • Chapter images for LNW are always a nice surprise even, if you are a graphics person. ;) 
    • Reviews. I LOVE reviews!!!!
    • Anything you can think of, I'll be happy. I like surprises, lol!!  
    • Did I mention that I like reviews? :P
  • Type of Gifts you you would like to GIVE: (please tell us what gifts you are able to leave for your partner; i.e. reviews, PicSpams/Graphics, WJ Questions, etc... here)
    • I'm a fairly decent Reviewer. I'll probably be leaving reviews for the majority of my gifts.
    • I'd like to think that I've mastered the art of PicSpams/Moodboards well enough, lol!
    • I'm graphicy to some degree, but if I'm being honest, Idk i I will have a whole lot of time to make graphics this month. :/ 
    • I'm always full of questions, so I can visit your Writer's Journal!
    • My FaceClaims for my 2 OC's are: Ariel Bloomer = Roxi Zarooni and Blake Lively = Saleena Blackwell.
    • Aside from Harry Potter, I am a HUGE Lord of the Rings/Hobbit fan!! I also love Anime such as Digimon, Pokemon, Sailor Moon, Fairy Tail, and Sword Art Online.
    • Other books/fandoms I love include: Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Eragon/the Inheritance Cycle, The Mortal Instruments/Shadowhunters, the Hunger Games, and The Chronicles of Narnia.  
    • My current TV obsessions include: Sherlock, Nashville, The Good Doctor, Once Upon a Time, The Flash, Arrow, and the Chicago series.
    • I also love all things Marvel and Disney. (Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid have always been my favs since childhood, but I may have recently become more and more obsessed with Frozen then I care to admit, lol!!) The Avengers are life; and of course Loki is bae, haha!! xD 
    • I'm a HUGE Paramore and Icon for Hire fan!! (Really, I just love music. I'm a musician myself, so music is my life, lol!) 
Edited by RoxiMalfoy

• Username: PaulaTheProkaryote
  • Link to HPFT Author Page(s)/Writing Journal: http://archive.hpfanfictalk.com/viewuser.php?uid=30 / http://hpfanfictalk.com/topic/475-paulatheprokaryote/
    • I like The 100 (Clarke/Bellamy, Clarke/Raven, Monty/Jasper), Harry Potter (Hermione/anyone, Tomione, Next gens, Jily, marauders especially Sirius, Dorcas Meadowes), Star Wars (Rey/Kylo, Poe/Finn), Anne of Green Gables??? (Anne/Gil, Anne/Diana), The Raven Boys (everyone/everyone), Pride and Prejudice pleeeease (especially modern Cus) Kiki's Delivery Service, and so much more. I also really, really enjoy original fics, poetry, rare pairs, AUs, and drabbles.
    • I dislike Snily unless it's really well done and I'm not here for Ginny hate either. 
    • Picspams, sig sets, reviews, posting funny/animal/plant gifs to my profile, graphics, and things for my original fic Rose & Co or for any of the things listed under "likes" would be awesome. Absolutely anything really.
    • Reviews, pic spams, graphics, WJ questions, etc. Probably mostly of the graphic variety tbh. 
    • I feel like I went into a lot of detail on fandoms I like sooo. 
Edited by PaulaTheProkaryote

• RoxiMalfoy changed the title to Secret Cupid: Explanation & Sign-Ups